Fell for the computer science meme in high school

>fell for the computer science meme in high school
>fell for the engineering meme in college
> had literallyz zero meaningful interactions with girls because girls don’t go into STEM
>26 years old now
>wageslaving for some corporate Jew now
>have never fell in love
>tfw I will never be 16 again and have her come over and make out in my room while parents think I’m studying
>tfw will never skip school to law down on grass somewhere in a field with her to look at clouds
>tfw missed out on teen love
>tfw missed out on the most beautiful thing on the planet

Attached: 38CC7DEF-A477-4C17-8D0A-58253CDA5206.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybTkUQh_pGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hire 16-year-old prostitute

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Dwelling on past that never was is pointless. Accept it and move on. Build yourself a future that's worth living in.

>why don’t you pay for some meaningless sex with money you earned from you meaningless job
It’s not the same. Growing up sucks

this tbhq
Why the fuck worry about the past when you can get fit and rich and bang qt's all day?

Attached: 1526982818965.jpg (4240x2832, 2.18M)

My ex girlfriend looked like this up close and I did some terrible things to her, lads.

The saying along the lines of "No matter how good looking a woman is, someone is always tired of fucking her" is very accurate.

I could be in a relationship with the best looking woman on the planet, and I would still cheat on her. Why is this? Well, I've thought a lot about it and came to the conclusion that once you've done one, you've done them all. Women are so boring by nature, and so men innately wish to find one who isn't... thus we skip from one to the next, on and on, repeatedly failing to find a woman who isn't a worthless hole. It's an impossible task, and only delusion (aka 'love') can lead you to believe you've succeeded.

I actually enjoy cheating on my girlfriend, and depending on the girl I'm with, sometimes I will tell her I've cheated just to see her reaction.. see if there is anyone or anything inside that dumb fucking head of hers and usually there isn't. Just the same tired old reactions that I've seen countless times before and can counter after years of repetition. Sometimes even being able to predict the next phase of her anger... The majority of them don't even break it off or end the relationship, if you do it right, they come to accept that you are unfaithful and in many cases it actually makes them like you more. Such is the nature of women.

Anyway, who cares about those cunts, this isn't business related.

love is overrated user, in the end it's just transactional. you're on your own, just accept it and try to be content with that.

Could you imagine seriously feeling bad about missing out on "teen love."

Jesus Christ, I'd kill myself if I was that retarded and I'm a kissless virgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ybTkUQh_pGE

Would you like your gf sucking dicks or getting pounded by other guys ?

why the fuck are you such a little bitch dreaming about teenage girl romance garbage

>fell for two other memes
>now falling for another one

I think the problem is that you're a retard, OP.

I'm not entirely convinced that chasing women is the pinnacle of existence user. I finally got laid at age 20, tried the marriage meme at 23, divorced at 32, fucked about 8 different women both younger and older since then. Still, and maybe this is just my internal boomer talking here, but I wish I spent less time focusing on sticking my pene in some wet hole and more time focusing on figuring out what my dreams were, and implementing them. Now I'm just frantically checking things off a bucket list before my body and mind goes to shit, but it all takes money.

Attached: 1526653449456.jpg (600x602, 79K)

>tfw 24 dating a virgin 17 year old
pure teens are the greatest thing in the world and I will never let any used up roastie or desperate beta tell me otherwise.

Its not gonna last. Sorry to be the one to tell you this

Yeah I thought about that, if it wasn't meant to be then whatever I guess. It's been 8 months already and everything has been perfect so far. There's a chance she will meet some chad when she goes to university but maybe not because she's naturally conservative. She thinks people who swear are extremely trashy, for example.

>>tfw I will never be 16 again and have her come over and make out in my room while parents think I’m studying
>>tfw will never skip school to law down on grass somewhere in a field with her to look at clouds
>>tfw missed out on teen love
>>tfw missed out on the most beautiful thing on the planet

fucking dick head. those things are note even a big deal. you missed fuck all. go make some gains in your body mind and character and smash some QTies instead of weeping on your past. maybe the fact you weep over such things like this is why you are even posting

Attached: 1525873558830.png (951x1082, 808K)

This has nothing to do with STEM, engineering or computer science. You're just an idiot.

Who fucking cares. I'm the one who brings value to the relationship. Not her. If she wants to get some dick good on here, but its not the same as guys getting pussy.

Women only cheat when they're mad. Men cheat because we always want to fuck something else. If that doesn't describe you get your t-levels checked.

Agree, universities are fucking filled with extra activities and events you can go to, or just hang around in community places. fuck even using university gyms or something.

Computer science class sucks but how many hours a week are you even in there?

Spoken like a disciple of Patrice.

Who?

>Fell for the computer science meme
>Dropped out
>Went full bennies
>Bet up with a group that tries to train teens from poor families how to properly conduct themselves in jobs
>They set me up with an interview for a small company that's effectively a millionaire's social test
>Company has an internal share scheme that pays dividends
>After hearing about how I was a kissless virgin the girls at work keep setting me up with their friends
>Now I've got a decent wage and partial owner of the company I work for, on track to get a juicy dividend payment soon.

Just develop EX rank luck bro

Don't try to lecture me if you haven't even heard of the word hypergamy. And my guess is that your t and dht levels are rock bottom because you wouldn't mind being a literal cuck.

Patrice O'Neal. Look for the Black Phillip show on youtube. shit will change your life.

Dude, how did you get so lucky? I met a 16-year-old through Tinder but haven't followed through on anything yet.

>fell for the computer science meme in high school
I'm so sorry.

Oh yeah from O&A, I know him, but he isn't all that. Just a funny guy... he doesn't offer any insight that isn't basic and didn't come naturally to me by age 13 and growing up with older sisters.

Pleb shit, basically.

Bitch I was on r/theredpill when it had less than 10,000 subscribers. If you really want to be an alpha you just have to accept that its just the way it is. There's no use getting upset about something you can't change or whining about how unfair it is. It makes you sound like a bitch when you wail about hypergamy.

And I'm not saying you stay with the bitch after she fucks some other dude, but just don't be surprised when it happens.

And as far as being a "cuck" is concerned, guys who obsess about that are guys who are shitty at fucking and are extremely insecure. There's an old saying that deep down inside women are afraid a man will kill them, and men are afraid women will laugh at them. I think that sums up where the fear of being a cuck comes from. From weak men who are so fragile they fear that their SO will find out that they actually are a cuckold, and their powerless to stop it.

Now go prep the bull and come back when you're not a raging fagget.

That's fair, its good for guys who didn't have exposure to that though. Seriously though, his shows are funny as fuck.

v&

Haven't exchanged photos, met in-person or done anything criminal. So I think i'm alright. The user I replied to is more v& than me

Our moms are friends and her mom thought she's too focused on school so she told me to text her. She's also beautiful and a literal genius who gets top placements in international science olympiads. I am absurdly lucky and I can't help but feel like I don't deserve her. If we don't get married I'll be upset about it for the rest of my life. But I'm pretty good at hiding any feelings of inferiority when I talk to her.

My mom would most likely be very disappointed in me if I was 24 and dating a 17 year old girl, but im sure she's beautiful user

My mom knows she's smarter and harder working than me so she wouldn't mind an upgrade to the family lineage

>Bitch I was on r/theredpill when it had less than 10,000 subscribers.

Imagine being so insecure about your masculinity that you have to qualify your thoughts on the subject by letting people know when/how long you've been subscribed to a subreddit for losers.

Sad really.

you lucked out user if you ask me you put a ring on that bitch and keep her barefoot and pregnant

>t. oldfag who had crack at a young virgin and passed her up to fuck around and now wants to settle down but is too old to get some prime ass like that ever again

Go on tinder and underestimate your age, you'll find plenty of high school virgins

I'm trying my best. I don't think you're ever too old, gold diggers will always be an option lol

Eh, what can I say, I was a sad dude at the time. It helped in the long run though.

I'm sure you're the bastion of masculinity though. How big do you open your mouth when you take a picture?

I've dated a 17 y/o until she was 20.
when I was 23 to 26.

it didn't last because.... I never really liked her, she was not smart not pretty....

We broke up. its years later now.
I had some sex with this other girl.

but nothing came close to what I experienced with this virgin 17y/o.

might have been because it was the first relationship in a while where I was, actually sober.

fuck.

A I miss you.. even though you are ugly and dumb.

Cool story bro.

Low IQ Blogging --> Reddit

>Eh, what can I say, I was a sad dude at the time. It helped in the long run though.

At least you admit you're a loser who takes advice from other losers.

"I'm sure you're the bastion of masculinity though. How big do you open your mouth when you take a picture?"

>He thinks I take pictures of myself

What an absolute waste of time.

You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel good and mighty over the internet. But this post maintains my concern with your feminine traits and opinion and worse, I feel like you are a brainlet now.
I too can say shit like I was redpill before the sub even existed. Who cares. And I know for a fact that you wouldn't even have a tenth of that tone with me IRL.

If you are truly the alpha above all in her eyes, your LTR will not cheat on you in the blink of an eye. No man should tolerate this behavior, I didn't say complaint about, and it is on pubmed that being disgusted by this possibility of straying means higher circulating test.
It's likely that a man is sexually attracted to many women, especially as his power grows, again, this is science. But you should be a man of virtue, not a fucking edgy teen inflicting pain in the scope of some idea of sexual market asymetry. Get in a polyamorous relationship or at least talk to your LTR if you are planning to fuck other people. Would you like me to fuck your gf in a mff and choke her three times a week ? This is not about insecurity, this his about being a man, and not a faggot who hurts other because he his some weird mentalcel who can't think on his own.

Do you want to only have superficial relationships with stupid women that have no connection with you ? Are you sub double digits IQ and only find women like you ?
You then reuse the word cuck as an insult that according to you, is used by insecure and weak men. I will not argue anymore. I am a little bit sorry for you. I wrote this long post in hope you will find some wisdom in it. Have a nice day, and I mean it.

You're replying to a different guy bro

>But this post maintains my concern with your feminine traits and opinion and worse

Jesus Christ why don't you two get a room.

This is one of the gayest exchanges I've seen on Jow Forums.

>divorced at 32
btfo boomer

>But you should be a man of virtue,

What the fuck is this? The renaissance? You're way too obsessed about finding a "good woman". How many blogs do you read on ROK that expound on the decline of western culture because of those devious sluts.

You need to chill the fuck out dude. And I'm not saying you should go out and cheat with no regard for your partner. Break up if that's the case. But I'm also not saying that if your partner isn't holding up their end of the deal than you can't go out and get some side pussy. Its always been that way.

I don't understand this illusion that guys in the manosphere are obsessed with that once upon a time women were faithful and didn't complain and stayed in the kitchen and fucked you whenever you wanted after a long day at the office. The 50's were a myth dude. Society has always been a fucking mess when it comes to the dichotomy between men and women and it will always be a mess.

You're chasing something that never existed.

And lol at your last "paragraph". You sound like a motivational youtuber.

nigga u gay

>I like cheating on my girl and shit
>Nigga you don't know how to find a good women
>Bitch I'm subbed to redpill
>Nigga I'm fearing for your penis's soul because at this rate you'll never find a good bitch
>Bitch good bitches don't exist, TRP told me

This is literally how you guys sound.

To be fair I've moved on from TRP and the "manosphere". But at the time it helped me. This dude is still in deep though. Yelling about hypergamy and LTR's and shit. There's some decent nuggets to be found but on a whole the philosophy is largely bullshit.

Maybe ... just maybe this is /biz

>Bitch I was on r/theredpill when it had less than 10,000 subscribers

Attached: 1512467417752.jpg (726x747, 122K)

Nothing to be proud of mate

kek he needs bitchy roasties to make him happy

Tight teenage pussy is better than any degree.
You fucked up.

Why's that brainlet?

stop being a faggot.
who the fuck cares about teen love?

>The majority of them don't even break it off or end the relationship, if you do it right, they come to accept that you are unfaithful and in many cases it actually makes them like you more
holy shit are you me? I found this out in college. would hook up with random hoes just to see the reaction of the girl I was currently "dating". first it's anger and "i never want to see you again" then it's "user pls i know i make mistakes we can still make this work"

bitches are fucking almost useless retards. if sex wasn't good they would be 100% useless

Attached: 1465514734922.png (600x579, 236K)

You feel like it's the most beautiful thing in the world as it's portrayed so in the media, you're just falling for another trap to keep you subdued, which you clearly are, as you're working for the jew at an occupation that requires a substantial amount of your brain. You're literally being played. You'll never make it like this.

>not seeing the beauty of such relationships
>thinking STEM jobs aren't some of the best occupations you can get
>thinking it's important whether your boss is jewish or not
I don't believe that you will ever make it either

Like you don't go there either you dumb nigger. The whole "4channers hate reddit" is a fucking meme. You would know that if you didn't just go on this site to impress your friends. kys fagget

Nice cope.

wrong. it's not a meme. fuck off and kill yourself.

>>thinking STEM jobs aren't some of the best occupations you can get
didn't say that, I'm in STEM

>>thinking it's important whether your boss is jewish or not
By jewish I don't mean literally jewish, but he's taking a significant cut of the compensation for your labor, dummy. You're supposed to break on your own or save and retire, working is for chumps.

Hey these boomer bitches are scandalous. A motion for filing a dissolution of it is virtually guaranteed upon receiving your marriage certificate from the gubermant

>Complaining that the hate for reddit is a meme
>Visits the most memed board in existence AKA TRP
>MEMES ARE BAD THO

You don't even know what you stand for.

this
teen love is basically plain love and simple if you are not experienced

It's like I know this concept but purposely don't do it to self sabatoge. Op is right tho, teen love like you see in movies is literally the best feeling in the world. Not something yoh can recreate, and seeing others have it while being someone who was too timid to get it for himself really fucks your mood up

thanks sperglord

Attached: 4chan.jpg (735x600, 42K)

You aren't even making any fucking sense?

good vid

Women are depreciating assets

Keep telling yourself that to cope. I know it hurts user

all sex is meaningless, pull your head out of your ass

You really think they are appreciating? Lmaooo that cope you're whipped af kid

>thinking teen pussy is > hebe pussy
baka

everything is meaningless

>t. Nietzsche

that picture... wtf. I swear i saw a ducke fucking some fat chick from behind.

If I could say one thing to a young myself it would be DON'T BECOME A PROGRAMMER.

Programming is lonely and non-programmers don't understand the hard, complicated work that goes into it. There's a BIG difference between good programming and bad programming and most of the time the end result is the same, nobody will notice the difference.

Explain to someone that you've built a house and he'll be impressed since he can understand it. Explain that you've built an app or whatever and he just think you're playing around in front of your computer. You'll get zero respect even though you might have spent the same number of years perfecting your craft as it takes to become a surgeon.

Attached: hackerman.gif (700x394, 3.47M)

DELET

Attached: 1451181146876.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Lol just let it go man, “the best feeling in the world is the love of a stacy” and crying about your computer knowledge while 99% of the population think it’s magic. Stop being a sheep and get rich.

I was really lucky user, my first year in the Uni was horrible, but somehow I managed to get a gf in the middle of the second year and I was reborn. She dumped me couple of years later but finding her and being dumped upon really was what I needed to become complete and interact as a normal person, or at least fake it.

Teen love is the most awkward and cringy thing you can imagine. Zit-faced kids who don't fully understand oral & genital hygiene yet, sharing sloppy kisses, reciting shitty mellow-dramatic movie lines, thinking its "deep." I'll hand it to you that, at the time, it feels important. But these memories become dog-poop-on-the-shoe-tier once you actually move out and start your adult life.
>TFW adult love is actually tested and reinforced
>TFW adult sex involves kinks & roleplay
>TFW every day you work towards improving yourself, contributing to the world, and starting a family, not just narcissistically wallowing in teenage angst & gluttony

>Teen love is the most awkward and cringy thing you can imagine. Zit-faced kids who don't fully understand oral & genital hygiene yet

Obviously you got no pussy in high school lololol

This

yeah but if you were THAT good at programming you wouldnt give a fuck what others think anyway, since you'd be making big bucks. But lets be real, you're probably an average programmer

how can you enjoy "adult love" if you've never experienced teen love?

irrelevant but hope it felt good to belittle some random user on the internet

Attached: hi.png (1000x1000, 672K)

18 year olds are teenagers, go for them

This was my experience. I "dated" a few girls who I thought were 9/10 babes at the time -- I'd say 80% of the "relationship" was chatting on AIM about running away together and living like Chris McCandless from Into The Wild. The other 20% of the time it was sweaty makeout sessions, awkward blowjobs, and a few bone sessions that gave my dick rope-burn because who knew anything about condom sizes at that age.

I'm not even claiming to be cool or irreverent. I was head over heals at the time and thought it was the most incredible thing ever. Fell hard for 2 of the girls; 1 of whom ended up being institutionalized for legit mental problems, the other becoming a lesbian. Now I regret how much time I wasted on them, and not starting a band, playing baseball, going skiing, learning to program, discovering bitcoin, writing short stories -- you get the idea.

The only response in this thread from an actual adult. I don't know of any adults who romanticize teen love. This thread is fucking bizarre.

how is it irrelevant? one does not get into programming to earn respect exactly...
good programmers dont bitch about prestige, they're busy working, counting shekels and making our modern world function, and they're valued as such with high pay by those who can appreciate their talents

A

>But lets be real, you're probably an average programmer
how good or bad of a programmer is completely irrelevant to my advice

Attached: cup2.jpg (482x404, 56K)

*of a programmer I am
fixed

your advice is dont become a programmer, which is a pretty shit advice in the digital age