Trying to learn German

>trying to learn German
>having a hard time getting Sind and Seid
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH FUCK YOU G*RMS!

Attached: 1526828399184.png (476x305, 226K)

dummkopf

>>trying to learn German

Attached: 1521670140111.jpg (500x729, 69K)

If you can't remember how to conjugate sein how will you ever remember the articles in their different cases?

if you just listen to it loads eventually you will get it right most of the time just from the sound

>ihr seid
>sie sind

i dont even really understand the rules i just do it by ear and am usually understood

you should go see a doctor, it's not normal to be this stupid

I'll definitely keep this in mind, thanks.

er and ihr sound the fucking SAME! I guess context is what really matters in this language

no they don't

Attached: 1531072054970.png (403x448, 53K)

they do not fucking sound the fucking same for fuck's sake

Learn to pronounce properly you swine.

>learning german
>watching trendy show berlin berlin,
>douchebag berlinerin in the show talks fucking fast and in slang and throws in horribly pronounced english words every other sentence

holly shit it pisses me off when germans say an english word wrong and I have to go back to hear it again because i think its a fucking german word I dont know

you might be retarded

fuck you, faggot. this shit is hard.

This is probably a really bad way to describe it but for people starting to learn German some people say er and ihr sound like air and ear respectively.
Listen for that first and then the correct differences will be more clear in time.

or it could be Duolingo voice is ass because it pronounces it the same

wow, I didn't think of it like that. I gotta start breaking up words and try to match it with English words as best I can without destroying the pronunciation.

just bee yourself

That never works and you dam well know it you lousy kraut.

eternal retardation

sorry

Attached: hug.png (746x512, 99K)

Attached: nagasaki-bombing-bomb-anniversary-hiroshima.jpg (2405x2983, 2.14M)

Why learn German anyway? Don't all those niggas speak English?

They pretend they are fluent but they like to show off their English skills to their German friends if they really are.

I want to learn another language. It was either German or french and decided on German because the words are easier to say.

vocaroo this FUCKnigga
Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

Unless you are a published theoretical physicist and have earned a Master of Science and two PhDs, have an IQ of 187, and went to college at 11, research String Theory at Caltech, switched disciplines from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory and reconciled the black hole information paradox using a string network condensate approach, worked on the string theory implications of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations and considered a method for optimizing a 500 GeV particle detector to this end, jointly wrote a paper on supersolids to be presented at an Institute of Experimental Physics topical conference on Bose-Einstein condensates, keep a whiteboard in the living room for scientific theories containing virtual particles in quantum mechanics or series of Riemann zeta functions, then no, I will not ask you anything.

I said it's easier compared to another language, you dummy. I never said that German itself is easy.

toten urself

>MSc and two PhDs
Why though?

Why do thirdies and thirdie diaspora get so assblasted about Germany?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg (528x352, 22K)

Please dont tell me that you are learning german just because of your "le heritage xDDDD"?

Yes, yes he does.

why not, a legit reason

can and can't sound the fucking same, are yo retarded?

>be Anglo
>meet a language that has distinct words and sounds
>freak out

At first I wanted to call you a retard but its actually pretty acurate.

They really don't desu.

your german is just not the yellow from the egg

These 2 words have nothing to do with one another tho.