What happened to all the pirates

When did the age of Piracy die?

Attached: Barbossa_Davy_Jones_Locker_Charts_AWE.jpg (1019x422, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/piracy-southeast-asia-malacca-strait/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when it became more feasible for governments to control their ocean borders effectively and harder for outlaws to acquire ships that could compete with those governments I guess

they have moved to somali

Somalia, africa

So somewhere near the end of Andrew Jackson's reign as president because that mad lad hired ex pirates and mercenaries to join the US army in the rematch against Great Britain.

"Pirates" are just British privateers paid to sack and loot vessels from other Yuro countries.

Not all pirates are British. Most pirates tended to come from either Spanish or Asian countries like Thailand which was occupied by British Rule.

No,

It's still happening in Somalia and Phillipines. I wonder why.

Alright then shoot me a more accurate estimate since I was under the impressions Pirates were still an issue long into the 1800's

>Osu! Ore wa Nvemba! Kaizoku-o ni naru!

Attached: 77015133-h-720.jpg (960x720, 210K)

Pirates are a lot like black people in they like to take things that do not belong to them and profit off them illegally

sounds like americans to me

Not Americans. Mutts. and not even Le 56% mutts we're talking people who're not actually white under any percentile.

Lost it härd

Basically the only reason pirates existed in the first place is because everyone was too busy with other shit. Once all the wars were done, the government cracked down and that was the end of piracy.

Western europeans were very very fucking good at mass-scale naval warfare at that point so they didn't really stand a chance. Pirates in asia fared better.

Most of the "pirates" in Somalia are trying to take back their natural oil resources and fishing waters, which are being illegally siphoned off by foreign multination corporate entities using private military forces to murder locals who try to take what is rightfully theirs.

Sounds like all whites

So essentially in the end it was Britain going full on "no fun allowed" that brought forth the end of piracy

I'd presume those valuable trade routes that were under the occupation of Portugal were far too valuable to leave in the hands of lawless lowlifes

Oh please like the starving African country of Somalia cares about fish harvest they'd ne the type of subhuman to turn their oceans into landfills like how China and India treat their oceans.

dumb Jow Forums teenager

When english stopped being so rude with other nations.

Rivers. They're polluting their rivers, which flow into the oceans. Also I believe it was France that destroyed the red sea.

>Being (((educated))) by one of the biggest shitposting continents on this planet

Last I checked you should be greatful your people are even granted internet connection after your government chased off Elon Musk

got me

I mean lets be real France became a dumpster fire moreso now since we're suddenly mindlessly at that suppose to think (((Macron))) is ever at all out guy

It was there fault not putting Le Pen into power.

Some habits never change do they especially now since England is like the racist grandpa that never changes still hates america still hates other countries but we're suppose to pretend it actually cares about all these immigrants coming into their country because the (((royal family))) think its a great idea.

brits benefited the most from piracy, a lot of 'pirates' were privateers, basically pirates with a stamp of approval from the queen, they made a killing from raiding spanish ships returning from the americas.

>Oh please like the starving African country of Somalia cares about fish harvest
It is home to the most valuable waters on the entire fucking continent, you pig-ignorant piece of shit.
Somalia also has laws against destructive fishing habits, wish foreign factory fishing vessels violate.

Royal Dutch Shell and Saudi Aramco are aggressively stealing hundreds of billions of dollars worth of oil from Somali and Kenya.

I honestly hope you get gunned down by a copper peaking out on coke.

Fun fact - average internet pirate steals more booty in his first year online than an average 17th century pirate managed to get throughout his whole career

Attached: LaTVQ4Q.png (2518x1024, 320K)

Attached: global_20170412_foreign-vessels.png (610x253, 25K)

>Somalia
>Laws
>Africa
>Laws

Africa is under the legal ownership of China and if it hasn't give it a few years it and Canada will be operated under a communist government

fucking educate yourself you Abo apologist

Sweet revenge it was. Spain discovered the isle of gold before Britain did and when Britain finally decided to set conquest to the new world they went the wrong fucking way but bettered from it in the long run because look at the state of south america today

The only thing the brits hate more then the Spanish are the French thus the 100 year war

not heavily mixing with the natives and not having part-arab spanish genetics probably helped as well

They also smell worse and run an even higher risk of developing scurvy.

Blame Spain throwing its empire away after race mixing but before that that genocided several different races already occupying the land filled to the brim with gold they weren't properly using.

I mean hell they were still under the impression that human sacrifices were the ultimate offering to whatever sun gods they were worshipping

>what happened to all the pirates
they live here

Attached: son uruguayas.jpg (1200x857, 89K)

and they sacrificed far too few wh*toids, they had no idea what subhumans were coming their way or they would have prepared themselves for the coming conflicts
too bad

based

SEA actually
time.com/piracy-southeast-asia-malacca-strait/
They just moved into syndicates infiltrating shipping companies before knocking out evryone and stealing cargo and fuel once away from patrols. Now the ship navigator,engineers,technician and even captain may be a pirates spy.

Caribbean piracy more-or-less ended with the killing of Edward Teach (Blackbeard) in 1718.

this pic isn't even accurate since the US hasn't banned the piratebay lmao

>haha they are wrong I don't get triggered vidya is a hobby haha