Why are Mexicans so bad at assimilating?

Why are Mexicans so bad at assimilating?

Most mexicans around here stand out so much and have such a bad attitude. They ALL speak in Spanish like own the place. 99% of them are brown Indians anyways so its not even their native tongue. It triggers my jiggers

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x963, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl5T5sw0238
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5C4BFFQFg
youtube.com/watch?v=FNn5DB1Zen4
youtube.com/watch?v=CeyADIDthdk
youtube.com/watch?v=NHKRurLN7bs
youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY
youtube.com/watch?v=pjDc3nK8cN4
youtube.com/watch?v=btsfNW4zlwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same reason Russians and Americans are bad at assimilating

>mexicans don't assimil-

Attached: cooking with jack mexican lasagna.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

They're just taking back the land you stole from them, gringo.

You do know the ones that immigrate illegally to your country are the poorest and worst behaved of them all?, not necessarily crimminals but rude and obnoxious people...

why is it always some salvadoran guy making these threads?

>webm starts
>"nothing too bad, he's just making some Chilaquiles"
>puts in raw meat
>"wait.. something's not right"
>puts in a whole bag of tex-mex cheese
>milk

Do Mexican-Americans really do this?

They have a massive inferiority complex. Imagine if the apex of your existence is forcing your pathetic self onto superior beings.

Spanish is their netive tongue even if they are indians as far as they were raised in a spanish speaking country.

>You do know the ones that immigrate illegally to your country are filthy indio scum

There, fixed that for ya.

>Why are Mexicans so bad at assimilating?
So naive

This. They're invaders. They can't stand seeing glorious blond(e) hair and blue eyes so they freak out. We can't exist because it makes them look and feel pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=fl5T5sw0238

>This. They're invaders. They can't stand seeing glorious blond(e) hair and blue eyes so they freak out. We can't exist because it makes them look and feel pathetic.

t. pic related

Attached: 1517627324652.png (500x500, 19K)

when we assimilate you make fun of us because we dont speak spanish and we're not mexican enough.
when we don't you get mad because we speak spanish and we're too mexican.

99% Of those you detect are like this, I have traveled to the United States multiple times and I noticed that in places like California there are Mexicans where you never thought, at the beginning I was surprised to see white people who spoke English with a good accent to answer me in a typical Spanish of someone from the north of Mexico when noticing my pronunciation or the language in which I spoke to my acquaintances, I ended up realizing that they were camouflaged everywhere and even I was not able to know their nationality until they knew mine.

hes calling op naive dummy

You know, i've been thinking this for quite some time. Maybe ONE of the reasons we are manlets is because our diet was/has been reduced in proteins. Mexicans and their ancestors ate/eat mostly carbohydrates and little proteins.

fucktard

Those are Mexicans to a t. We get called mutts because so many Mexicans come here and live off welfare and all they can do is fuck, eat, and shit. I appreciate Diego Rivera, but obviously not every Mexican is Diego Rivera. However, most Whites are inherently creative and make the world better in some way...rather than making it worse.
OP is naive, I agree. Mexicans aren't trying to assimilate, they want to "take over" by trying to be us.

Attached: English.png (1040x506, 16K)

well nothing is stopping mexicans now from eating a lot of meat

>they want to "take over" by trying to be us.
explain

Are you that salvatrucha cerote?

Attached: 1515409861275.png (710x577, 30K)

The real question is..
Why are americans so bad at assimilating?

Attached: 1537080917117.jpg (470x313, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj5C4BFFQFg

low income

what are the typical cuts of meat mexicans buy and how expensive are they?

pick up your dogs shit wh*Tey

vosotros culo entreladaga

They can live in a White man's country, they can wear the White man's clothes, they can drive his cars and they can take his jobs, but they will never be White. That is why they come here, because their own people can't provide a "better life" so they seek shelter from another people. Essentially, we have taken them under our wing, you think they'd show some respect but obviously not, the jealous overcomes all respect.

I don't know, i just ask for chorizo (leftovers of pork) or thin shitty thin steak.

And it's not only meat, a lot of mexicans are intolerant to lactose and don't eat as many cheese as other countries do.

jealous of what

Sure thing amigo, sure thing.

Attached: 1516847675350.png (1104x872, 56K)

Whites being able to take care of themselves, Whites not having to run away to a better country.

i mean they can take care after themselves after a while. also
>Whites not having to run away to a better country
history of the US

I don't know man but without counting mexicans and spics, America is 60% nigger 20% racemixed and 10% white.

>White man's clothes (made in china)
>White man's cars (made in china)
>White man's jobs (replaced by better options)

La Atrocidad Cringy...

Attached: 1530511142452.jpg (768x768, 188K)

Whites created a country, they didn't run away, because that's what Whites do, they create.

>they can wear the White man's clothes
I wanted to bought a shirt at Sam'S club, turns out the size was american based, it was too big for me.

Attached: ass78.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

You've never been around Chinese people then.

you say as if every white was involved in making the country as good as it is. there is always a handful of great men not a basket full of them. you say it like there were no such thing as lazy whites

Lmao do you know how quickly technology is improving? I actually got an Engineering degree in order to make machines that will replace Mexicants.
Lazy White are better than Mexicans who come here because they don't have to run away from their own people like cowards. I would feel absolutely pathetic forcing my race onto Asians.

This looks totally American to me. They have assimilated to well that's worrisome.

>I actually got an Engineering degree in order to make machines that will replace Mexicants.
in the process also replacing whatever whites work in those fields.(because not every white is a white collar worker).
one day youre gonna have to work with white trash and youre gonna be wishing it was a black guy or a mexican guy

You tell me dumbass I live in Texas and they make it really easy to live here only knowing Spanish. This is the reason most of them do not assimilate. There is no pressure to do so. Also the ones that do not assimilate are just here until they get enough money to build a home in Mexico and leave. There are no real long term benefits for illegal immigrants to live here for example social security benefits.

Here is a list of why socially they're not pressured to assimilate.
1. Schools provide bilingual teachers and ESL courses
2. Legal documents are in Spanish
3. Manual labor jobs do not require knowing English
4. TV/Radio broadcasts in Spanish
5. They live in neighborhoods where most people speak Spanish
6. Most stores even call centers provide bilingual speakers

No, I'm not going to be wishing anything like that because I'm not a s-y fueled cuck. Better that the "White trash" invites me over for dinner to meet his red haired daughter than the black or meheecan forcing me to meet their negress or goblina.

theres little to no difference.
whites kill and backstab each other like any other race, guess youre gonna have to learn that yourself

Attached: 1537398760729.png (864x1080, 1.95M)

Attached: hispanic assimilation.png (1520x772, 147K)

>redhead
>goblina/negress
Huge difference, m8

uhhhh....did you know those machines that you will "make", already exist?
youtube.com/watch?v=FNn5DB1Zen4
Why don't you use them instead of outdated human work?

Attached: mexican worker.webm (320x400, 1.22M)

Why do whites have such awful lifting form?

not when raised by white trash they're not

Why do Mexicans do this????

youtube.com/watch?v=CeyADIDthdk

Attached: mexican.jpg (800x826, 108K)

Why can't you just love your own race to want to segregate? Mexicans have zero pride in their race.
Often they are, poor Appalachian Whites commit less crime than rich blacks or mexicans

They are more adapted to modern, engineering skills and thinking jobs like this guy

How is that supposed to taste like?

Attached: 1529832143677s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

Attached: 1538274545952.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>poor Appalachian Whites commit less crime than rich blacks or mexicans
not whites who grew up in detroit or around mexicans and blacks

>Why can't you just love your own race to want to segregate?
I'm white kiddo
My girlfriend is Mexican and so are most of my friends though

Yeah that's why they're shit, they grew up around diversity. That's why it's my dream to end forced diversity and live in a comfy homogeneous ethnostate with zero outside influence or threat that's like a White Japan.
To each their own

Attached: 1537118275043.jpg (334x334, 88K)

It's a cry for help

youtube.com/watch?v=NHKRurLN7bs

Attached: 1537070508562.jpg (391x376, 30K)

youre living in a fantasy world if you dont think a white guy wont rob you or shoot you

Wtf dude?

Do Mexicans cut the skin off baby penises like Americans do?

Never said that, just that I prefer living around my own race.

Atrocidad food for Atrocidad people

Indeed, look at the wops. After so many years they are still as dirty as the day they came here from italy.

Attached: American wop.jpg (717x588, 137K)

kekeke chicanos are so shit

Do you really want those unwanted pieces of shit to assimilate into us?

only first gen, autismus maximus

damn, is this what texmex is?

DELETE THIS
que asco

youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY

HAHAHAHAHA

¿Que vergas?

Attached: 1537992030204.gif (255x231, 112K)

t. Cleto Sanchez
project harder, imbecile

god damn, is this really how americans think?

t. Yaquica el mesero

the worker got fired

quit projecting

Only the bad Tex Mex.
This is how good Tex Mex looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=pjDc3nK8cN4

Attached: 1456a20529437904a46482c906ffd8ad.jpg (870x1024, 92K)

Attached: 1538074529947.gif (384x269, 60K)

it is uncommon

no only under extreme CIRCUMstances.

>old, shrill synths
TRIGGERED

Attached: 1535581776880.gif (500x376, 483K)

>ran away from Europe
just give up

based

No they were creating a new country in the new world.

>that's what Whites do, they create.
Do you mean...USA is not white then?

Attached: 1.-A-Map-of-US-Imperialism-Since-1945.gif (1160x606, 136K)

They're using the weaponry that they created.

Posting Jack webms outside of /ck/ should be a hate crime

this is okay, i can listen to it despite that wonka wonka guitar sound u usually ehar in reggae. which i hate. i'd like to tex her mex u feel me?
youtube.com/watch?v=btsfNW4zlwI

>white
you dont even have pure blood

Literally no one but inbreds have pure blood tho

That's Jack Scalfani, he's italo-american

no, they are Amerimutts™, I thought this was well established

>ripoffs of euroweapons

Ok now I know you're just baiting lol

no, people whose ancestors who didnt play mix and match have pure blood. asians and brown people and even black people have pure blood

mix and match with whom? what if a chinese mixed with a korean? what if a kengalese mixed with a ugandan? what if a mexican mixed with an el salvadorian? how is any of that different from a englishman mixing with a dutch woman?

>clearly your race doesn't exist goyim

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)