Well Jow Forums how much would you pay for this flag? It's a symbol of american perserverence and resiliency...

Well Jow Forums how much would you pay for this flag? It's a symbol of american perserverence and resiliency. Don't forget to tip

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-215615_Chrome.jpg (1440x2207, 635K)

Honestly fuck off.
Flags that survived disasters, or were apart of disasters, have always been popular with the American people.

How much does a flag like that usually go for? I'll give you 110% of the retail price if you throw in free shipping.

That's dumb
It's worthless. Only idiot national will see "value" in that broken item

i wipe my ass with the australian flag

A small price to pay to have some national pride inside you.

That's a bit weird. Don't you have toilet paper where you live?

Based
Honestly who the fuck knows
>they've always been popular with american people
ok and that doesn't make it less retarded

>Survived

But it's ripped horribly. And it's a just a fucking storm. If it was from a battlefield then you would have something of value

$0. It needs to be burned per the flag code

usually i just use my hand, it's a cultural thing

oh no no no no

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-220543_Chrome.jpg (1394x1532, 336K)

My younger brother and his dumb housemates stole a flag from a flagpole out the front of the local government council building when he was in his earky twenties, a few years ago. They used it as a tablecloth.

Fair enough. I shit in a bucket.

Looks shredded to me m8.

Sort of like how your country is being shredded by mexicans and blacks.

I'll give you tree fiddy if you put it on toilet rolls for me ready to go.

nationalism is big in the United States, hell even I'm kind of interested in the flag. you can call it brain washing and all the yatta yatta I don't give a fuck, I see nothing wrong with having pride in your own country regardless of people on Jow Forums say.

>Auctioning an american flag.
I can't think of a more american thing.

Might have to pass on that one, little out of my budget.

Not even the price of the cloth or plastic used to make it.

A flag isn't a country, though. A country is the people.

>10,900 for a riped off flag
Weew

>Not even the price of the cloth or plastic used to make it.
That more than anyone would pay for a Colombian flag

I hope it's an online auction so I can buy it, after that I will liveastream myself taking a shit on it

Which is represented by the flag

A flag is important to a country. it's what gives it an image.

That'll be 10900 dollars and that's not including tip lad

That's why you'll easily be used.
Honestly, it must be easy for corporates to just advertise products by just adding patriotic symbols for Nationalist to buy the crap

Agreed.
Thing is that's the rather innocuous part of it, corporations doing muh veterans and muh flag appeals and adverts simply results in getting some money off nationalist appeals. It's the level of influence patriotic appeals have on the population regarding votes or casus belli that can be retarded and concerning

That's funny, when I go camping I use a leaf

Try rocks, they leave your skin smoother.

That's right.
The only time I bought a Colombian flag, I bought a counterfeit one made in china for 3 dollars.

damn, easy money!
>buys american flags in bundle and shred it in the upcoming monsoon.

It is not a bad idea. Give it a shot and report back

I hope the money from this flag is donated to help hurricane victims.

This feels like when rich people buy really expensive paintings to avoid being taxed

There are so many ways to help or use that money to directly help. This is the kind of shit people do to show they helped and half the time some - all of the money ends up pocketed.
I emphasize the word show. The retard that bought it will likely milk that thing for the rest of his life.
>oh what's that tattered flag on my wall? oh that one. yeaaah i bought it after the hurricane to support victims. you wouldn't guess how much i spent-
>oh that's nic-
>yea i spent like 12000 dollars, it's important to help people

Don't ever say that near a memebertarian or they'll short circuit.

but (that's a good thing)

even after tax and tip that's a great deal

Haha Americans are literally so brainwashed, few countries match this level of retardation

It's fucked. There is quite a large diversity of ideals within this country but the voices that speak the loudest are the muh flag retards