How common is it for people in your country to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

How common is it for people in your country to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

It gets very cold here, especially in winter so often our pipes will freeze up and cause plumbing issues.

Essentially, you have to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

It's common in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Quebec City as well as Winnipeg. Not in Toronto since they have heated pipes.

Anyone else have to deal with this? How prevalent is it?

Attached: poopscoop.png (221x173, 44K)

Wtf

I lived in Alaska years back and never saw this even in the northern regions.

water and soap. toilet paper is disgusting.

wait wait wait. what the hell is this? is this another joke thread? are you telling me there are actually people who take their used, shit covered toilet paper and just leave it there? just leave it there in a little trash can?

Attached: 1536259202441.jpg (1436x1257, 116K)

what's the point of toilet if you gonna dump it into the basket? wash your bum with water, not tp.

It's an actual thing in 3rd world countries like Brazil but I think this leaf is shitposting

Washing your arse with water is less hygienic and has a far higher propensity for spreading disease causing bacteria.

>Walk into public washroom
>Paper bin is full

Attached: FAD9E870A8AA44EA8113139FAEA191F1.jpg (1200x900, 336K)

I used to live in a small north Ontario town where this was all we had, when I finally moved down to Toronto for university I couldn't figure out how to work the washrooms there until someone told me I could flush my paper and poop

Attached: vomit (42).jpg (300x300, 38K)

Do you not do this at all in the US? How do you dispose of shit and shitpaper in Alaska then?

You flush it down the toilet you animal

>Leave on vacation for two weeks
>Forgot to empty the bins before I left
>Came back 2 weeks later and had to crash at a friend's place for another week because my house smelled so bad because of the rotting shit
Fucking retarded amerimutt, how can you flush when the plumbing is frozen solid?

>ignores the soap part
are you living in house supplied with contaminated water reservoir?

I don't buy it, I lived in a town of 10k in manitoba further north than winnipeg and never had this issue.

Very funny leaf. I always wonder about how third worlders live like this.
Do you use some kind of odor mask, like in a cat's litter box, or do you just let the shit smell marinate?

>what is heat capacity

People who go out of their way to live in undeveloped areas use outhouses. Or just shit in the woods. Anchorage, Juneau, etc. plumbing works fine, though I imagine some morons burst their pipes every year because they forget to prepare them

How do you dry your arse?

Buuuuuuuuullshit. Vancouver doesn't even get cold.

Nope, never seen it. Properly equipped toilets have a small bin, which is used for unflushables and maybe for stuff like the squares one might use to tidy up after peeing or flushing.
But there are people who seem to ignore this, and put used TP in the bin. Maybe they grew up with shitty Soviet / third world sewage system and got used to not being able to flush TP well.

LOL western Canadians and Quebec are fucked. here in the maritimes we just shit in the ocean. there's no fish there so who cares?

lmao

what the fuck

>leafs

Attached: 1441040052295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Is Jow Forums all newfags now or what?

>the leaf is now on damage control because his disgusting embarrassing secret is out

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)