This is the MILF who saved Canada. Say something nice about her

This is the MILF who saved Canada. Say something nice about her.

Attached: PC_160114_1060t_rci-freeland-parliament_sn635.jpg (635x357, 41K)

Kill yourself. Not even joking.

even though this is objectively an L for canada I really wanted no deal, and just a us mexican agreement
feelsbadman

pathetic, a no deal if preferable.

elaborate, we only gave them TPP access

>this is objectively an L for canada
Not really. We got what we wanted.

that is too good for Americans.

>gave in on the IP provisions

I heard it was a copy paste from NAFTA. Source?

I mean I just looked up the word "circumvention" in it which I assume means we gave in on jailbreak bullshit.

The agreement was released 20 minutes ago I don't think anyone has analyzed it yet.

Looks like the TN visas for CS and Engineering are still there (all I care about) so I'm happy that I can still work in seattle without bullshit.

>means we gave in on jailbreak bullshit.
Technically the FCC has been able to take you to court since 2005. Dinosaur legislation won't stop pirating or alibaba electronics getting in. its unenforceable.

In Canada?

going to be honest NAFTA has a better ring to it than USMCA

yeah

Just call it ASCUM like the rest of the intenet is doing

Attached: south-park-s12e04c13-free-with-purchase-of-equal-or-greater-value-4x3.jpg (480x360, 31K)

It really is the stupidest name... but I really don't care as long as I can still easily work there and have employees come up here without headaches.
Whelp that's news to me. I guess we didn't really lose anything in this after all. What was the point of this entire charade then?

>I heard it was a copy paste from NAFTA.
There's now cap on your auto exports and we get access to a bit more of your dairy market. But besides that, yeah, pretty much.

>There's now cap on your auto exports
Why the fuck would that matter when all we do is assembly? No one country makes the whole fucking car.

so basically we got fucked, right?

extraterritorial jurisdiction is the future. one of the consequences of the information age

>What was the point of this entire charade then?
dairy tarrifs i think. there's also a new mechanism for resolving disputes, whatever that means

Seems like not.
Well I may as well use my corp to sue others too.
IIRC the cap is far above what we already export, I think this is one of those paper victories for both sides that ends up as a the status quo.

refugees welcome now?

No we got everything we wanted and gave 3.25% dairy access. I think we can safely say we "won" or that everyone "won".
It means the FCC can give you a summons to go get charged if they wanted. They obviously don't because that would stupid.

I'm glad it worked out. Now we can go back to being friends, eh?

that's good, I was worried that we'd bite the bullet

what ended up happening with the IP regulations? I heard some got passed, but I dont know the scope

Not for a long time after how you behaved, no.

>you
an important stage in dealing with this as a nation is to seperate the american people from the american state. Most people I talk to near the border were in agreement that the shitflinging has gone too far, even the ones that swallow the bullshit hand over fist. Making more enemies doesn't help anyone

>that's good, I was worried that we'd bite the bullet
This, I am honestly really happy with how Trudeau's team handled this.
>IP regulations
Well CANCON is safe, same with pharmaceuticals and digital stuff is similar to tweaked TPP that got signed from what ive seen so far.

Oh no I know it's not the american people. I'm talking about the american government.

Surprisingly didn't capitulate as much as we could have. We held on to practically 95% of the previous deal, and all we got was a shit ton of drama over very little. The new IP stuff could be worrying from how vague it's been described as, but a few people are saying it wasn't affected much.

That was Trump, not America.

When have IP laws ever been enforceable in the digital age?

No fuck you.

I saw plenty of Americans shitflinging here. Trump is a good guy and I like him but this whole thing has made me realise that Americans are not our boys.

>mama trudeau feeding crying baby trump 3.5% milk out of his giant tits as trump cries
can't get this image out of my head

I'm glad she bravely spoke up about Kavanaugh.

very hot

I see Canadians doing the same. Neither side treats the other like brothers should.

im not going to lie. i wont be buying american until trump is out of office.

It should make you scrutinise our relationship to the US and all other countries and trade partners. Canada has no friends, only interests.

Canada should have friends, even if in name only, as it reflects better on us anyways.

Needless to say though, this is an awakening for the nation to realize that we need to develop our domestic industries more, we can't just rely on trading with others when we don't have the leverage.

Nobody is friends in international politics