The absolute state of the French Republic

The absolute state of the French Republic.

Attached: k9nywkc91fp11.jpg (960x954, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxLkHNPgcFQ
francetvinfo.fr/meteo/cyclone-ouragan/ouragan-irma/saint-martin-emmanuel-macron-face-a-l-impatience-des-habitants_2964271.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black'd

Attached: 1538325208439.png (751x499, 677K)

Love at first sight...

Attached: 4jWUWka.png (962x716, 573K)

Could someone explain this BS?
or atleast the context?

Lol, did he get raped?

france really dont deserve this fate

yeah what the hell is going on here?

president went to one of over seas territory and pretended to care about people

>embracing your countrymen is now a bad thing

Attached: ahmadinejad really now.jpg (280x412, 15K)

What fate is that?

a raper a week ago make song of hangin whites and stabing white children to death

seeing how disifranchise niggers are in france macron is playing the good guy with them ,to show that all nigger belong to france and are welcomed there

Did you miss the middle finger and general disrespect?

Attached: 1510257319178.png (294x256, 112K)

>having a leader that actually does something and doesn't let 3000 people die for partisan gain
the absolute state indeed

Attached: 1538331271825.png (590x545, 468K)

The song was good though

self destruction

idk but this is just hilarious

Tupac alive in France

Attached: AJndGMM.jpg (709x530, 53K)

In which way?

Why does the nigger give a middle finger?

fr*nch white boipussy belong to big black afrikan cock.

fuck I miss Ahmadinejad, he was such a dope guy.

There's a variety of reasons one would show the middle finger, none of them pleasant.

Imagine all the white boipuccis that quivered while simultaneously moistening in lust when first hearing this.

nor muslim nor african consider thenself french and a little publicity i wont change that

it's not about keeping the negroid and shitskin contained, it's about keeping the wh*tes from revolting and ripping apart their judeo leftists occupied government.

Paris circa 2018

Attached: 1536271795573.jpg (720x960, 131K)

There is a variety of reasons one would show the middle finger, none of them polite.

Nice.

it's just a faggot president that faggot country deserves

KARA BOGA
A
R
A

B
O
G
A

oh nononononononononononoooooooooooo

Looks like Jupiter has been sucked into a black hole

Attached: wri9utqgt43y.png (391x389, 127K)

this is one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

kek

...or he simply wanted to talk to some people from Saint-Martin to make it look like he cares about other people, as user said

Lel underrated

Attached: IMG_4697.jpg (355x236, 48K)

Soooooo touristique
Le Cringe

Why is France so based?

Maybe he actually does care about people

>he doesn't know about (((Macron)))

Attached: 1515508771064.jpg (600x568, 32K)

>politicians who care about the others
d-do they really exist?

>a president hugs citizen for an impoverished region of his nation
The absolute state
>another president gets publicly laughed at in the UN
All good

Leaders of France: then vs now

Attached: IMG_20181001_161610.jpg (1024x1708, 320K)

oh, so he went there to touch little kids like the good pedoliberal he is, now every piece falls into place

I don't remember France ever having a nigger president tho

he was italian, not french

He's clearly white

>chink education

Napoléon made the black son of a slave one of his highest ranking generals and gave him command of the entire army of the Alps.

>caring this much about a colony
Pathetic.

I have no reason to suspect that Macron isn't genuine in his regard for the people. From what I have seen I would think the opposite

That has nothing to do with why Macron is in some over-seas territory, you deluded nigger.

Nick Conrad, the guy behind the "Pendez Les Blancs" song, got arrested and is facing trial.

YEAHHHHHHHHH

Macron and his brand new slaves.

He will not get any sentence though.

monsieur hover hand

why was he so sweated?

monsieur

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-01 10-49-52.png (464x458, 220K)

Ah no wonder he looks so sweaty

really hot in the west indies senpai

Politicians are sociopathic scumbags and fake as fuck. Absolutely disgusting, truly they are like cockroaches

It doent matter even if it was in the moon speaking to aliens the image spread to the france with the same objective the previous ones did
You must be truly retarded to not see how hard is trying to portray niggers and sandniggers as a part of france with that emotional overreaction and the raper sing give all the french stablishment a alert sign that there is a lot of work to do

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000167332268_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqiMxc5qUdCFqatIlsqmFP09cKjzsaxSBn_8C_HCaFkuw.jpg (480x300, 43K)

wasnt he visiting victims of a hurricane in an african/french colony?
The horror.

That is kinda what you get when you colonize dozens of african countries then keep them into the 21st century?
You want the land?
guess what?
You get the people too dumb fucks.

Im not speaking about the morality of this little dog but if you gonna go there:

all the middle eastern war the only beneficiary of them was actually israel , destrying all estable economies of the region with the help of saudi arabia creating terrorist group to destroy their sunni islam brothers
How many refugees are living im saudi arabia? ZERO
So shut the fuck hipocrital sandnigger

imagine being italian and giving your life to FRANCE

Attached: Yellow_Face_BFDIApic.png (401x338, 41K)

He was visiting the "French overseas territory" (PC term for "remnants of our colonial empire") of Saint Martin in the Carribean which was hit by an hurricane a year ago.

Man Sweden must own a lot of land in somalia and afghanistan then uh?
You get the "people" either way

Because it's like 35°C in the Carribeans.

Is it also still a gigantic mess like Sint Maarten? I think at one point they had to send in the military to stop them from looting and robbing.

What the fuck does Saudi Arabia or Sweden have to do with Macron visiting a french-owned island?

Attached: 65792382192.jpg (420x420, 27K)

They obssessed

don't try to argue with right wing retards, they're mentally deficient. all they can think about is muh refugees

Mate did you just call me a sandnigger and complain about somalia because a french guy visited a french island full of black people that speak french?
Now you sound about as smart as a half full sack of camel shit.

Attached: Observant shitposter.png (362x352, 21K)

Strange juice…

You were the one in the first place to call it karma that million of inmigrant are here when i wasnt even speaking about the morality of his actions
Obsesed

The guard hold his nose.

francetvinfo.fr/meteo/cyclone-ouragan/ouragan-irma/saint-martin-emmanuel-macron-face-a-l-impatience-des-habitants_2964271.html

Attached: emmanuel-macron-narendra-modi.jpg (1032x714, 76K)

But this is completely off-topic, our islanders have never been an issue before. Nobody cared about them. Hell i don't like niggers but if they need money to rebuild after a hurricane i don't even mind giving it.

It's in no way a reason to go and find the most ghetto half naked criminals on the island and take selfies with them as they give the finger to the camera, what the fuck ?
Do you imagine for one second De Gaulle or even Mitterand doing this ? If the guy was white this wouldn't be tolerated either.

they are the kind of "people" that ruin the lives of our average working class island niggers actually
don't try to explain that to leftists, they are more racist than us and can't make the difference between criminal niggers and other niggers, and all the niggers are equally amazing to them

lol

They're Swedes now

Attached: 1484967611765.jpg (596x598, 66K)

This

Good joke, i like your sense of humor.

Attached: 1b2018241a04e0543ae3e1b128c11b755e4ea217256af8bc52fb40255dab51ba.png (270x450, 171K)

France is dead lmao

good

>A sand nigger and Hans
Wew like poetry

Poor little white boy

BRAKKED'

>playing fortnutz

Attached: 1529344462326.jpg (910x960, 49K)

Attached: macron.jpg (622x908, 261K)

I thank GOD every day for sending us Donald J. Trump, the only honest politician.

Attached: 1509898081238.jpg (900x1200, 286K)