So Jow Forums what do you wanna be in life?

so Jow Forums what do you wanna be in life?
maybe a doctor? or how about an astronaut? an engineer sounds good too
feel free to share

Attached: red.jpg (962x1376, 285K)

I honestly don't know. I've got a year or two left until I finish my degree but I don't want to work and be a corporate slave.

Priest or pastor.

Second this
Religious leader of some sorts. Always been inclined towards religion but not really religious tbf

wwe wrestler. I've been working out in the gym for the past 2 months and the results have been great. I reckon I could be the next Goldberg.

Happiness. I career would never make feel better, I did try to pursue one, but I've realized I all I wanted is happiness. I'm content with a normal job.

either an imam or a store owner. not completely sure what I would sell, I am thinking either pottery/tableware or teas and teaware.
both sound very comfy

I want to found a town in the middle of nowhere and give it a really cool name and flag so that people in the future can comment on how cool it is

i want to be one of those weird rich people in the 1800's who has 4 degrees in super interesting shit like history, paleontology, archaeology, international relations and can be a weird cunt with weird collections with no pressure for it to be productive
what a life that would be

i feel.
my great great great great great whatever came to California in the Gold Rush and started a clothing store. I imagine that he strolled through saloons while wearing a really really big hat. He probably kicked tumbleweeds at prostitutes for fun, and did opium with his Chinese best friend. Did lots of eccentric things. He probably died from mercury poisoning or bear attacks, but what a life...

>imam
Mashaallah brother. Please be an Imam but remember it is not a full time job. There is no priesthood in Islam. Be a store owner and pillar of your community too. Balance the world and the akhirat.

Doctor. If I’m disgusted by the corruption like I fear I might be, military for 3 years to figure out my next career choice without having a hole in my resume.

I want to be an Artist of some sort
I can't really sing, dance, draw or write well etc. but it would be nice if i could earn a living while expressing myself through an artform.

my father's company shits out money (north of 10 mil / year)

I'm buying a huge plot in Japan and turning it into an organic farm and also building a traditional village, already have 3 japs that are working for me in the project.

I'm moving there and that's that.

I`m a doctor, but I have some sort of inferiority complex because I will never be as cool as my western colleagues. Even if I would be as knowledgeable as them, people always would treat me as third-grade witch doctor from Slavbambe.

true, but I feel this is harder in the West - being at the masjid for fajr, dhuhr, asr, maghrib, and isha AT LEAST every day (and I would hate to be a barely-there imam) as well as working another job is a lot to handle, especially when most of society around you has no idea what an imam even is. I think in the USA it really is full-time job - not usually the best paying one. being an author or something is more compatible as supplementary work if i do become an imam, inshallah

God doesn't exist though you fucking manchildren lol

I want to make easy money through illegal means

i wanna be a streetshitting java lecturer

Attached: 19731e66b57ea1376078541dc4b6a8dcc4c273c1d5ae1e9d7c059a1f0b40c9b3.jpg (360x640, 29K)

I wanna be a nigger and fuck white bitches

Independence. I just want to be on my own and not take shit from anyone

are you the failure with 10+ siblings and a rich dad?

A man of independent means.

dead

happy

Currently I am a massage therapist making 27k. I really want to be an ultrasound tech and make $75k. It's 2-4 years of schooling though, depending on if they take my previous college credits or not.

I want to fuck off to another country.
Just being here makes me sick.
I fear that things will be worse when I go to a new place.
That I will be unable to find friends and that I'll be as sick of everything.
But I believe those fears must be ignored.
It's better then just staying in one place in comfortable misery.

Attached: vnlnntvwbsmz.jpg (948x474, 65K)

A politician so i can remove moslem and eb*Noid scum

i want to join my countrys special forces

I’m a microbiology major. I’m almost done, this is my last year. I’d like to go into research and give back a little bit to humanity. Any advice would be appreciated.

>I want to be an Artist of some sort
>I can't really sing, dance, draw or write well etc
keep trying don't give up
nobody was ever good at something without effort

NEET

Living the dream, mates

grow up pathetic racist.

I walked down the street the other day and saw a really good looking man who was wearing a suit, gold watch around his wrist, his strides were confident, he was listening to music on his player and seemed carefree. I thought I wanted to be like him when I grow up but then I realized Im 24.