We need Brexit lads. We can trade with Canada and Australia instead of the EU

>We need Brexit lads. We can trade with Canada and Australia instead of the EU.

Attached: Capture.png (1310x628, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
ft.com/content/2761fc62-42eb-11e8-93cf-67ac3a6482fd
youtube.com/watch?v=wxhni3SCui0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

utterly obsessed

that cope

bump

Attached: 1531785749663.png (264x191, 23K)

>his "country's" GDP is below California's

Just because we want to leave the EU doesn't mean we want to stop trading with Europe

what are the bongs exporting here

Attached: hungary.png (1622x789, 180K)

Attached: 1517585106StornowayBlackPuddingRoll.jpg (1200x1200, 1.06M)

>Used clothing, 1.5%

Who would buy clothes used by brits.

Hungarians

>Hungary
>importing human blood
Bathory genes

poor ppl ie: us

Attached: viper-vampire-mask.jpg (1750x2500, 656K)

>the uk wont be able to export to eu countries if its not in the eu
>trust me

Are these from a website?
If so can I have the link?

It was the argument pushed by brexiters, dumb newfag leaf. I did not invent it.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
Click on 'countries'

ft.com/content/2761fc62-42eb-11e8-93cf-67ac3a6482fd

Attached: Capture.png (780x589, 724K)

thanks

France will rule over Britain's ashes.

> What does the UK import from Poland?

Kek, no plumbers. I always knew this meme was an utter lie.

Attached: Screenshot - 01_10.png (1075x555, 99K)

>cleaning products
>toilet paper
the plumbers are already there Maciek

>Beauty product : 1%
Why aren't they using them?

The UK has one traditional and long term ally in Europe as usual. They can always count on us.

Attached: Screenshot - 01_10 002.png (518x645, 289K)

JUST

Attached: 1537651980604.png (1190x666, 158K)

Jesus Christ
Why was the referendum even allowed?

I could never understand how one could dress used clothes knowing that some unknown person was farting in them before and leaving his body fluids. Even a year of cleaning them wouldn't erase this thought from my mind.

Anything coming from this newspaper is false, just so you know.

Everything written there is true, maybe except of the "EU in panic" phrase

>I could never understand how one could dress used clothes knowing that some unknown person was farting in them before and leaving his body fluids. Even a year of cleaning them wouldn't erase this thought from my mind.

These clothes could be also taken from dead bodies. You never know. Just imagine things the dead body leaves in the clothes fibers during enzymatic degradation

Then why do you want to leave the common market so badly?

The EU will enact tariffs while Britain most likely cannot put tariffs on all European goods since they fill up 60% of their supermarket

never thought poles are these sissy bitches, zoomers suck

EU money gets you real comfy. You'll see in 10 years.

They thought they would vote the correct way, oops.

Based Putin

Maybe they are for recycling and not to wear? I'm sure fabric has lots of uses

lads its ok lads the passports will be blue

Even if the EU takes away this 10 bln euro of funds from us, we will survive it anyway. Don't forget that 70% of our debt is owned by the USA and Japan. They will reduce the interest rate of the debt by half a percent, and all of a sudden our government will find this 10 bln missing euro in its budget. The EU can't win against Poland, you just better give up.

>The EU can't win against Poland, you just better give up.

kek

Source of that site pls

Russia exports only oil, gas and minerals, no need for link.

Are you fucked in th...
*checks flag*
-Oh, nvm

It's sad to be honest. I hope that the sane part of the brits get a say in this thing, to not only safe themselves, but also be able to stay a part of the european community.

If you think it through, there is no way how you can make the brexit look good. Australia and Canada can't replace a 500 million market, not even the US can.

Plss greatest ally

>atlas.media.mit.edu/en/
France is now your greatest ally

Attached: Capture.png (1295x553, 88K)

The UK is such a loser country. Unbelievable that they were as powerful as the US yet in previous century. Ugly people, ugly country. I been there few times to repair my family-budget by taking their jobs, and i was kissing the Polish ground everytime i was coming back home from there. Their women look like cows and streets are full of garbage. They should be thankful that anybody from Poland wants to work there yet, we literally save them economically.

its right here you retard

The British government doesn't even know what it wants. Part wants the Common Market, part wants to leave entirely and that dumb cunt May just gut roasted for her "all the benefits with none of the obligations" proposal ie. the Chequers deal. Nevertheless, none of that changes that OP is technically right. Worries about trade with the EU faltering during the Brexit debate were dismissed with the entirely unsubstantiated claim that the rest of the world is "standing in line" to make deals with Britain and the EU was holding them back.

The whole thing is a fine mess.

Oh thank you so much lads ^-^

go eat some borsht ugly

>Russia doesn't care about the EU, they are irrelevant to them. They're only trading with China anyway.
>Wait where did you find this

Attached: Capture.png (1296x555, 112K)

>claim that the rest of the world is "standing in line" to make deals with Britain and the EU was holding them back.
i still don't understand how this meme came about. why on earth would they think that? if there was some way to help british trade it would obviously only benefit the rest of the eu, seeing that we all shared a market. why would the eu "hold them back"?

The Brexit is the best comedy in years.

>i still don't understand how this meme came about. why on earth would they think that?

Delusion is the second British sport, just behind French bashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxhni3SCui0

skip to 2:10
they have genuinely lost all rapport to reality

>The majority of the population of any country have no fucking idea about how the economy work
Stop the press! There's a reason the far left and the far right is rising everywhere in Europe, apparently easy solutions to complicated problemes is the best way to sway the votes.

Attached: 1467284173092.png (299x301, 164K)

>why on earth would they think that?
It's part of the British collective conciousness, this idea that "the Continent" is doing everything wrong and how Britain is doing everything right. There's no real basis to the belief that Britain would be in a better trade position and even British sources propose the opposite.

>if there was some way to help british trade it would obviously only benefit the rest of the eu, seeing that we all shared a market.
Not only that, the shared market makes the EU a much more attractive trade partner to begin with. You're signing a deal with 28 countries at the same time rather than 28 separate treaties.

>why would the eu "hold them back"?
I have no idea, France and Britain are jealous I guess?

I still believe Brexit could've been a success if they didn't get the least competent woman for the job. The two year discussion term is almost over and STILL the British government doesn't even have a clear grip on what THEY want, let alone what they can feasibly demand from the EU.

>Compares the EU to a prison
>While his party is in the process of voluntarily leaving after a referendum
Does he not know how prisons work?

>The EU stop us from leaving, it's the USSR

It's like a adult teen saying his parents won't let him leave the house because they don't want to keep doing his laundry and prepping his meals if he leaves.

High schools should really dedicate more time to economics rather than bullshit courses like "social studies" or wondering how "gender neutral" they are. Economics is without a doubt the most useful 'practical' science.

my thoughts exactly. a prison you can walk out of isn't much of a prison is it. it's just a house.

>I still believe Brexit could've been a success if they didn't get the least competent woman for the job

well, depends on what you mean by "successfull" i think. there's no way they could have been better off alone I believe. But not having such an incompetent leadership would have at least allowed them to negotiate an acceptable deal. That is, a deal that wouldn't entirely cripple them and turn them into the laughing stock of the world

well theres a difference between business economics, which is certainly very useful for a lot of people, and political economics, which you really need only if you are involved in the gouvernment or voting. But people vote on all kinds of things and you can never really educate them on everything sufficiently. today political economics is the decisive factor, tomorrow it might be defence or healthcare or whatever. it's just an inherent flaw of democracy that most people have at best a vague idea what they are voting for most of the time.

seething

True. Especially when you consider the Brits already had an à la carte deal and STILL believed they were somehow being oppressed. The EU is shit, don't get me wrong, but Britain had more potential to stop its worst excesses from the inside than out of it.

>well theres a difference between business economics, which is certainly very useful for a lot of people, and political economics, which you really need only if you are involved in the gouvernment or voting.
>or voting
Nowadays that's everyone, for better or for worse.

>it's just an inherent flaw of democracy that most people have at best a vague idea what they are voting for most of the time.
The real problem with democracy is a problem that's also destroying the institution of marriage: all the rights, none of the responsibility. Responsibility and authority should be two sides of the same coin. Quoting Kennedy's "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" would get you TRUCK'D in modern day Europe. The government is not seen as a representative body that is driven by the Will of the Nation, it is seen as an cow with an udder filled with endless milk, to be milked as hard as possible.

Most anti-eu people don't understand how much benefits there are.
And those same people blame the EU for stuff their own government does. Laws and regulation that doesn' exist elsewhere in the union.

I am an oldfag and I remember there was much more stupid laws and regulations before the EU. At least the case here is that the EU has lowered the bureaucracy. Something the anti-eu constantly whine about

Tell me the truth.
Actually nobody believes Brexit talk is so serious.Nobody cares such a tiny islet off EU. It's much smaller than Japan.
What everybody cares is whether UK joins the United States or not after Brexit, isn't it?

Attached: 1426531067546.jpg (320x306, 24K)

You are talking about university specific courses individuals decide to take. Then again, of course a Jow Forumstard would be pig ignorant and loud about it.

>You are talking about university specific courses individuals decide to take.
And I'm saying this -or a simplified version of it- should be taught in high school. Read my post before you reply.

International altruism was the UK's downfall. They should have been more brutal

Good joke. These fuckers sold us to Soviet Union despite we literally saved them from nazis (No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron).

>High schools should really dedicate more time to economics rather than bullshit courses like "social studies" or wondering how "gender neutral" they are. Economics is without a doubt the most useful 'practical' science.

Enter reality where economics is 3 hours per week for multiple years while social studies is 1 hour per week in your 3rd and 4th year of highschool.

Attached: 931[1].jpg (960x692, 77K)

Exactly. Economics is obviously a very complex subject, but highschool should at least offer some basics about it. At least mix it with civic education.

>Most anti-eu people don't understand how much benefits there are.
And those same people blame the EU for stuff their own government does

So much this, it's not even funny.

>we literally saved them from nazis
Lay down wodka Wladimir it's to early

How come such a small nation with half your population ranks ahead of you on every "most powerful countries" list?

>Enter reality where economics is 3 hours per week for multiple years while social studies is 1 hour per week in your 3rd and 4th year of highschool.

Not in the UK obviously.
Here in France we have a course in highschool called "Economic and Social Sciences".

Anyone else excited for March to watch the utter economic collapse of the UK?

There is no such as "wladimir" in Poland, it is a Russian name. Here it is Włodzimierz.

Were you a plumber or a toilet cleaner?

Cameron wanted to silence anti-EU retards so he called the referendum expecting it to fail

Whoops!

CNC machine setter and operator.

Not really. Bongs are one of our largest customers

Attached: 13-3-6497723.jpg (768x432, 21K)

It was strictly divided over here. When I graduated I had to do shit like this for economics.

Attached: clip_image002_thumb113[1].jpg (288x264, 25K)

i bet their former empire is already heating up the popcorn for the show

personally, I think Britain should be turned into a theme-park. like disneyland, but nationwide.

>Multiple years
What profile did you pick? Because if it's anything other than EM, it's only 2 years.

that's 3D printers, right? is there a commercial application for them already?

You can ride me any time, baby.

You had macroeconomics in high school?
I started doing this at least 3 years after I graduated from high school.

so this is the power of the West... a fucking bunch of snakes. I feel bad for the Brits.

can't wait to see your big ben. please just make sure you don't get any into my london eye.

Russia would also collapse economically if it had an economy.

>Snakes
They're literally getting what they voted for. At this point it's a comedy, a "how bad can it get?" show. Britain isn't going to become a third world country -at least not as a consequence of Brexit directly- but the whole thing is being managed so badly it's surprising the British government gets paid to do it.

>like disneyland, but nationwide.

Oh yes that would be fun. They would remove the locks on every doors and we could enter in a random house and watch people here eats black pudding for breakfast or drink tea in front of a painting of the queen.

>eats black pudding for breakfast or drink tea in front of a painting of the queen.
Literally me right now.

EM, obviously. But I can recall my first encounter with economy was in 2nd year and my last one in 6th.
In comparison maatschappijleer was nothing but 1 hour per week for 2 years where we did things like Sophie's choice or talked about Stanford prison experiment. If anything it was more like an introduction into psychology and sociology rather than SJW stuff.
But then again maybe they actively have to tell VMBO retards that being gay is in fact okay so their classes might be different.
Yes, though of course it was the biggest and final subject of our entire highschool time. The only reason I remember it is because of how incredibly hard it was.

yeah in 2014 Obama said our economy is fucked up

yeah exactly
they'd also be required by law to roleplay as 19th century gentlemen all the time or else they have their food-license revoked