Who is this Pajeet?

Found this at a thrift shop. Is this a random man I'm going to be hiding in my mom's bathroom or a real life artifact of a famous Pajeet?

Attached: 15383776310585168504555896712505.jpg (3264x2448, 2.98M)

Attached: jack-black-may-not-return-to-goosebumps-2-1509813148-7264.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Listen you goat fucking paki. you can keep making all these threads hoping it will devolve into India hate thread but I want you to know that your country is and will always be an insignificant shithole that people will remember as the abode of terrorists and pedophiles. Nothing will ever change that. Cope more. I will pray your family your family doesn't die in an explosion tonight.

lmao wtf does this have to do with india hate?

Based

POO IN THE LOO

>Found this at a thrift shop
Better than the US marines finding pic related in Porkistan

Attached: osama-bin-laden2.jpg (2100x1464, 536K)

still better than opening india and finding this

Attached: qWxirUpQbRISEgnEfsbkBkYWG33QV1mNaxwRrYKH4mo.png (419x767, 140K)

Legit found this at a thrift store, sorry u mad, currybro.

Attached: 15383794725731665095347.jpg (3264x1836, 1.23M)

No matter what you post, the whole world will always consider Pakistan to be a terrorist nation. You should be working right now so that you can donate money to your bankrupt country.

Is this a bot? Where did you get Pakistan? My gf and I were seriously wondering if this dude was famous or not. Either way, this story of an angry pajeet ranting and raving about goat-fucking-pakis ITT has made it worthwhile.

Jesus Christ pajeets are obsessed with Pakistan...

quality thread
bump for more

Yet another shitty thread made by abbos in denial.

Hey you why didn't you include these chumps in your abo cleaning campaign? What is your excuse?

what on earth are you on about lad?

checked

Pakis and Indians are abbos. Australia had a campaign (either intended r semi-intended) to wipe out/bleach abbos. Why were pakis and poos left behind then?

We Indians are literally more Aryan than you and every other fucking whiteboi on this board. Shut the FUCK up about shit you don't know about.

They don't live in Australia, much to the delight of Australians everywhere.

LMAO i think the Indian guy thought you were the American Paki that makes threads wanking imhran Khan 24/7 and making India hate threads

you're an Indian.

No, poojeet, you are not an aryan. No poojeet, you aren't descended from CHG BVLLS who made the IVC or from the Yamna BVLLS who created the Vedic and Upanishadic cultures.

Yes, you are an abbo, yes you are a Chandala.

They cluster close enough to Australian abbos to be called abbos.

mate if youre going to harp on about abos so much at least learn how to spell it

>you are not an aryan

lmao do u even know what Aryans are? It is 100% undeniable fact nowadays that Indians are the true Aryans that all of you Indo-Aryans descended from.

Yea man I’m South Indian

Attached: F4892C6A-224F-4D8F-95AC-2ACCC666620A.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

>They cluster close enough to Australian abbos
do you have a single study to back that up.

Dravida or human?

>those threads

HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NOOO

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (644x402, 72K)

>Upanishadic cultures
Upanishads were written from 400 BC and had nothing to do with Vedic culture which ended centuries ago.

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

So, does anyone know who the monk guy in my thrift store portrait is?

the ki in his right hand leads me to believe its dhalsim

nah mate i personally prefer the race war going on in this thread instead

Oh you bastard, I can't believe I Googled that.. I know damn well who Dhalsim is too.

Fuck off paki incel

kek

I specifically came here, instead of Jow Forums because I thought it'd be more civil..

wew

Dravidians are the masterrace and creators of the Indus Valley civilisation

Aum.

Attached: 20181001_015907-1.jpg (1836x1331, 1.53M)

no they're not. pajeet propaganda textbooks teach u this/

Useless civ that got btfo by based indoeuropeans