5 FUCKING YEAR ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN WEBSITE EVER SINCE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL

5 FUCKING YEAR ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN WEBSITE EVER SINCE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL

WHY I DESTINED TO BE HERE FOREVER

Attached: 1538095213197.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

So what's everyone's favorite movie for spooky season? mine's The Evil Dead.

Ive been here for 11 years, middle school
it never gets better my man

hopefully itll subside after high school

Attached: 1538261580390.jpg (746x541, 43K)

Do you live in Buttfickington,Iowa? If not, go outside and meet people, you fucking square. Jow Forums is literally just a place I go when I’m bored. America has loads of sluts, go fuck one

10 years.

Attached: 1137503_1.jpg (630x630, 37K)

hocus pocus obvs

based bean bro
do you watch it dubbed in english or spanish?

Been here since I was 16 in high school 10 years ago. I dropped out soon after I started posting here.

Based

t b h ive grown as a human bean even with this site waying me down so im cool with it

Attached: 121356519.jpg (570x612, 34K)

tfw i nearly stopped coming here because the captchas were broken

Attached: 1511570370561.png (800x769, 126K)

Good choice my friend
I love horror movies, but lately none scare me. Some of my favorites/most disturbing I’ve watched though have been the VHS series because something about those movies makes me feel like I shouldn’t be watching them. Like they’re too sick or something idk

it's not about this website full of merry pictures and lovely conversation
it's all about you being loser faggot with no life

t. fucking normie imageboards frequenter since 2004

who hurt you bro?
its ok you can tell me...
was it Putin?

Attached: 1537871760836.jpg (716x716, 258K)

9 years here
just accept it man

Attached: 1536963767041.gif (180x218, 204K)

>6 years
This place unironically "cured" my autism
I started greentexting stuff from my life and everyone made fun of me and I realized how much of a loser I was. I didn't realize before everyone in high school thought I was an autistic loser, because everyone in person tries to be polite and not a jerk.
Went from minecraft fedora kid to busting nuts in qts' assholes because of you guys

>11 years
I've been here for almost half of my life

Attached: 1528738317217.jpg (747x891, 62K)

Been here since 2003. You will never escape.

t. originalfag

Attached: waha.png (562x562, 87K)

i'm not hurt. im just sick and tired of whiners blaming imageboards, parents, teachers, politicians, imigrants, school bullies, negroes, everyone but themselves for being a mess

I started browsing here in 2014 or so...I was a fucking freak at that time and now I'm another normie
Thanks guys

Well I get personal responsibility is pretty out the window these days
but a lot of ills really do come from all those things desu

why are you so fucking dumb, you say something then say the exact opposite is the next sentence, fucking snake americans

11 years

Attached: 754768698.jpg (549x552, 33K)

Like 14 years now, but this fuck has everyone beat: God help us all

Attached: futureride.jpg (786x800, 364K)

>11 years
>I'm 23

Attached: 1490163407079.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

you have to be here to believe it m8
parents are idiots
teachers are pushing political agendas
politicans have no ones interest in mind
immigrants while some work and are fine, others are mostly parasites sucking the average taxpayer dry and hogging resources from normal Americans
school bullies are causing mass shootings
niggers... well I mean really
but at the same time again, personal responsibility is out the window mainly because the first two tho

>tfw I don't find almost anything funny anymore
>normies notice when they're bursting into tears laughing from some dumb shit and I'm stonefaced

Attached: 1524101793056.jpg (875x369, 181K)

2007 I glanced on this hell
2009 I got sucked in
Now I will live here, forever

Same, was here as a child and now I'm a boomer

>he's only been here for 5 years
You better develop some plans for the future independent of you quitting Jow Forums kiddo.
You're here with the rest of us until the site is shut down. And even then it will return as a distributed cluster where every user contributes to keeping the site up.

Attached: handsome_boomer.png (717x633, 94K)

I know the feeling

Attached: 1520997705635.jpg (1200x782, 364K)

Also this

Attached: saved.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

>parents are idiots
Parents are just older children, there is no objectively right way to parent, can't always just blame a parent for a fucking dumbass kid

>teachers are pushing political agendas
Teachers are just people, of course they will have personal bias, everyone does.

>politicans have no ones interest in mind
Not entirely true, they often have their own "people's" interest in mind, you can often gauge a politician's interests by seeing how they treat their own "class". Sweden's left party-leader imposed a heavy salary-cut on their own politicians making essentially less than a good electrician with the argument that they're not in it for the money. Say what you will about their politics, but that's not about self-interest.

>immigrants while some work and are fine, others are mostly parasites sucking the average taxpayer dry and hogging resources from normal Americans
Immigrants are often lower-class. People born and raised on the street are often like this. It has to do with Maslow's hierarchy of needs, "if you're hungry you become selfish". This is a reason to make sure that the majority of your people is not part of the lower-class.

>school bullies are causing mass shootings
It's not about bullies, bullies are everywhere in all countries, even ones not experiencing shootings. School shootings is mostly part of american society.

>niggers... well I mean really
Mostly part of your broad lower-class issue. Same with your inbred rednecks.

Its like cigarettes, you can quit it whenever you want but dont want to.