Your country

Your country.
Was he the bad guy?

Attached: tumblr_p647qxyPZR1vlemy6o1_540.jpg (539x810, 160K)

Griffith did nothing wrong. Sacrifices must be made for the general good and safety of your people.

No, Casca enjoyed it.

Caska seemed to enjoy the rape

Casca was a thot.
He did nothing wrong.
And getting fucked in the ass makes you a fag. Guts is no exception.

yes, he betrayed platonic love of an old person

Attached: 909d062d703411d988f09dd33c4016145f3a22fe100ec602c25e0a22.jpg (800x1280, 278K)

What did he do again? Didn't he exchange lifes of his subordinates and friends that ended up being devoured and ripped appart for being immortal?

yes, he turned his world conquest into a personal gain, he sacrificed everyone else for himself

I used to fap to the scenes of casca being raped.

Griffith
>created a prosperous city
>calm and collected
>people are naturally attracted to him
>has a cool sabre
>clean
Guts
>everywhere he goes destruction follows
>sperg
>people are naturally repulsed by him
>has a slab of iron that looks like shit
>dirty hobo
Griffith is the main protagonist of Berserk

Guts enabling him was the real problem 2bh
how else would he have become part of the God Hand

Tbqh, didn't really read Berserk after that pope guy arc with guts getting himself and rpg team (literally 4 guys joined him during that arc, it's liek miura just thought it was good idea to make lone wolf into a part of rpg team)

they left, just him and the fairy

When? Whenever i returned when a new chapter was out just to check out how it looks, all those guys were still part of the team

mankind has no power to resist their fate.
everything is a chain of causality.

Hey RPG teams of former lone wolves are fun, especially when they all die in the end.

Just like in Witcher.

>mankind has no power to resist their fate.
Guts does

He was the commander of the rebels and any men should forfeit his life for a great leader. I admit that the rape was not necessary.
Guts would lill him just for his camrades. Guts fucked everything up, just because muh equality.

He killed him to avoid the truth coming out.

I like them in witcher, because they don't constantly follow Geralt, they are more like accidental. And they are just plain annoying in berserk.

Pledging his soul to hell and offering as a sacrifice the people who risked their lives trying to save him from torture - asking if he is the bad guy.

What the ever loving fuck pakistan ?

Flag
No, he unironically did nothing wrong

there's no such thing as Gerontophilia?

Attached: 1537775983448.png (658x527, 254K)

Judo is the only good guy in Berserk

Did nothing wrong

Attached: tumblr_inline_oklzd006dV1tq3shf_500.png (500x305, 150K)

That's what it is essentially, yeah, though Guys and Schierke essentially BTFO everything in their path.

It feels like a JRPG adventure with a slice of edge now instead of a character drama, I like both approaches but all the girls in the party wanting Guts's dick gets tiresome.

Stfu nigger

>he was a lone wolf so he should be a lone wolf forever
That is just part of his development. After the griffith killed everyone he became alone because of trauma but with new friends he is become normal slowly. Fuck off you niggers complain about everything go hang yourself

>brazilian calling someone a nigger
XD

Sure there is but is i assune most times the atraction is duo to wealth, status or to annoy dad.

But bro if a human can become God-like he had a duty to all humans to make it so. All the Gods ask of Griffith is to discarte everything that makes a human weak.

literal autist, makes up a bunch of bullshit about how a true friend would walk their own path, doesn't know his best buddy overheard him, best buddy does exactly what he said, Griffith completely breaks down and loses his shit, like what

Sarcraficing a bunch of people for a greater good: okay
raping your bro's gf: not okay

It's morally grey.

desu he is pretty relatable

Attached: IMG_20181001_150908.jpg (255x284, 50K)

This
>B-but Griffith did nothing wrong
Cringe

Fuck griffith he got assfucked by an old creepy man for money and never once is it shown that griffith defeated any strong enemies , guts literally killed a behemoth angel sent by god and he did it all to protect his friends , while griffith let casca get raped by demons while her lover(guts) watched.

Griffith was cool and cute, that was it. He was a cool faggot, much like Kaname, the key word is faggot though

Attached: W7hSIyF.png (463x506, 76K)

>sacrifices army which was already willing to die for him

"Hurr Durr Griffith bad!"

Attached: 1538207077354.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

flag
BIG yes

>rapes his former best friend's love in front of him just because he was angry
ok

I sometimes imagine the way miura will draw how guts just brutally smashes griffith into a pile of meat over the course of like 5 pages while his party cheers him on. No pretty corpse or decapitation just brutal smashing.

He made rush desitions controlled by his own emotions
He got cornered into death or become a demond lord
Gurefitt was a cool guy, femto can go sucks all the dicks

judging by their reaction in the final episodes, they were clearly not.

weebs are subhumans