The name change was rejected. We're not getting in EU and NATO. Albanians are becoming a majority...

The name change was rejected. We're not getting in EU and NATO. Albanians are becoming a majority. We're turning into a new Kosova. Macedonia is over.

Attached: tfw_being_fyromian.jpg (397x531, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNauPikEJ7M&t=23s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who

дa ти cнимaм oтвън дa видиш кaквa мизepия e в Ec? бapeм ти минe....

>boycotting a referendum
why do subhumans do this?

This poster is an 160cm Albanian from the Islamic suburb of Skopje, fyi

xaxa

Attached: xaxa.png (215x343, 69K)

we give out passports for free, come and get one

"Greek" women belong to MAKEDONIAN BVLLS

Attached: c2i_278201823916.png (900x632, 326K)

why call yourselves macedonian when you are clearly slavic invaders?

>brown girl
hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

Stfu u arab, Macedonians are ancient

Attached: fyromian army.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Lmao fyrom lol

Attached: DXEOb4rWAAAt_q3 (1).jpg (1200x1176, 208K)

This. Alexander the Great was a slav

Attached: macedonia-macedonians-phalanges-alexander-the-great.jpg (538x404, 51K)

Makedonija foreber ansient pipls

Attached: PICT1631.jpg (800x600, 115K)

In Lithuanian we call him Aleksandras Makedonietis (Alexander the Macedonian)

the question on the referendmu was fucked up and probably illegal

We should change our name to Estland or we’re over.

This, Ancient Macedonia was Slavic

Attached: DVimmS5VMAA_nfK (1).jpg (640x499, 35K)

I like Albanians, an actual people, more than "Macedonians"(Monkeydonians) anyway, so I don't see a problem with this.

>I like Albanians
I wonder why, is it this one?

Attached: bs.png (1220x770, 385K)

t. Mustafa Pasha Islamiqi

Attached: 220px-Skopje_-_Mustapha_Pascha_Moschee.jpg (220x350, 26K)

WE WUZ ALEXANDER: THE COUNTRY

Or that one?

Attached: "dane".jpg (1600x960, 677K)

Good, slav niggers have no rights to Greek heritage...

You are turkish

now I truly see

Attached: angry alexander ivan.jpg (2560x1536, 2.71M)

No... you are ignorant of history

>The name change was rejected.
Why?

my grandpa considers everyone on mainland greece to not be real greeks but turkish rapebabies. He also complains about islanders he lived near, and will rant about how so and so helped muslims, also how jews are traitors but not as bad as xyz

note: he left greece since turkey annexed his town in the 70s

>he wants to be part of the EU.

Attached: 1538075508458.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>Albanians are becoming a majority
Good news

Why is there a sandwich

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1532231738102.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

why do you want to larp as macedonians anyway? why not just come up with a unique name for your country and admit you're slavs?

Allahu akbar

Allahu akbar

This guy is asking the right questions

The top censorship was his pubes, they were ((blonde)).

>Western media

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 21.20.34.png (426x674, 239K)

this dispute is literally one of the most retarted things in the XXI century. It also makes us, Slaves look like subhumans because every little child knows that FYROM has NOTHING to do with ancient Macedonia. It only happened by a coincidence that you settled there.

>>Western media
British media*

They do the same with us.

why is being nato anti-albanian
sorry im no good at balkan issues but i thought nato/eu are sunni muslim enablers

North Macedonia was a stupid name anyway.
Vardar Macedonia is much better, actually has a geographical and historical basis, and doesn't sound stupid.

Somewhere on Jow Forums posted on Jow Forums genetic researchers where fyrom was more greek than north macedonian greeks

Attached: 7e545d03d87834b4e52651519f4d15f6.jpg (800x1150, 461K)

>Albanians are becoming a majority
BASED ILLVIRIAN DOMINATION

Polish retard, greeks never been homogeneous group

Attached: 1535493795508.jpg (735x592, 98K)

Why not change it to something cool with local relevance instead of rehashing the Macedonia shit?

Like what?
>Vardaria (sounds dumb)
>Bulgaria Minor
>Little Bulgaria
>West Bulgaria
>Southern Serbia (ugh)
>East Albania (lol)
Vardar Macedonia is the best choice, since it's still located in the region of Macedonia, specifically in the area around the (upper) Vardar river.

This is the problem with living in a country with no history. Naming is always a tough subject.
I like how Greeks got butthurt over slavs calling themselves Macedonians but nobody in history objected to us deriving our name from Rome kek.

What a war crime flag!

hey OP where are you fyrom?

Attached: 1536188636112.jpg (249x252, 5K)

Romanians still have a linguistic connection to Rome. The only connection that Slavs have to the Historical Macedonia is living in that region.

We WUZ indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=pNauPikEJ7M&t=23s

Vardar Serbia was actually the most historically correct name.

Also, Macedonia would never join the EU either way. The EU is closed for new members from shithole countries after the 2008 crisis, the only country that has joined since then is Croatia and it has because it was more developed than many EU countries.

Bulgaria or Romania won't be even accepted in the Schengen zone, not to mention that someone will accept Macedonia in the EU. They should forget about it, just like Albanians, Serbs or Ukrainians.

fuck off patuljko you will never be a croat

We do have connection, thou.
DNA analyses show that most people do have Paleo-balkan genes. Slav genes are not even the largest group. That's why we are more connected to Italians and Greeks, than to other Slavs, like Poles. It's autistic to believe that the people who populated these lands in the past were all gone, when Slavs and later Bulgars arrived. Macedonians have every right to larp as ancients, never mind the Slavic culture.

My Croatness is an objective fact, I don't need any approval for this.

And you're butthurt because you agree with me deep in your heart.

You didn't have any chance to join the EU, no matter what name you'd choose. The EU itself is on the verge of collapse, no shithole will be admitted within the next 30 years.

>That's why we are more connected to Italians and Greeks, than to other Slavs, like Poles.

This is true. Bulgars have nothing in common with us (Croats) or Poles.

Well I can agree on the last part.

you're already called estland here :)

kek

that's part correct, but you have around 40% slav genes, so they are the largest group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bulgarians

/balk/ meme
There was a article about Greek women offering sex for sandwiches

Attached: _pabrire.jpg (449x604, 122K)

>He is from some excommunist backward shithole and wants eugibs to develop his country

Attached: 1517773417563.jpg (2313x940, 990K)

Can we kick the Greek from the EU and take the Macedonians instead?

Good

Modern Greeks have as little in common with ancient Greece as Macedonians.
Stop being arrogant shits because of the achievements of people you aren't related to (yes, modern Greeks are genetically very different from ancient Greeks).

>
>Modern Greeks have as little in common with ancient Greece as Macedonians.
>Stop being arrogant shits because of the achievements of people you aren't related to (yes, modern Greeks are genetically very different from ancient Greeks).

Cope

>modern Greeks are genetically very different from ancient Greeks
Why?

FYROM is over

Same here, Aleksandar Makedonski. Our historians knew, even back in the olden days, that Aleksandar was one of us.

>Vinko Pribojević was a "Venetian" Slavic historian, best known as one of the founders of the early pan-Slavic ideology.

>His most famous work is the speech De origine successibusque Slavorum (On the Origin and Glory of the Slavs), where he exalts Illyrians as the ancestors of the Dalmatian Slavs. His speech, most probably made in Venice in 1525, left a deep impression on the Venetians, who published it in Latin and Italian several times over the following years. Its passionate glorification of Slavs (in which the book includes Alexander the Great and Aristotle, Diocletian and Jerome) and its strong pathos played a major role in the birth of the pan-Slavic ideology. It was the first time that such ideology was formulated as a program, which was further developed by Mavro Orbini and Juraj Križanić.

i seriously do not understand this controversy. why do you care so much about a name? if canada decided to name itself "The REAL United States of America" i wouldn't care at all...
is there something i'm missing?

You don't understand how batshit insane and petty Greeks are.

You think free access to EU would leave anyone in Macedonia?

That new name would be RUSA, of course you would not object into such a laughable name.

On an another note, it's as if you have no clue how a dispute acts up in the Balkan Peninsula. In the mind of every single state, there's a wet dream of a greater nation. See:

>Greater Albania
>Greater Greece
>Neo-Ottoman Empire
>New Bulgarian Empire
>Neo-Macedonian Empire
>Yugoslavia

Literally everyone has nationalist dreams and every neighbour knows about it. While the average Greek would give zero fucks about the name in itself, there have been so many "wet dreams" about Thessalonica speaking Bulgarian, you have to give some right to those who shout back about what Macedonia truly is.

lol just change the name anyway, what are the boycotters going to do?
So far their only action was apathetic.

Why are Bulgarians so much whiter than Italians or Greeks