Literally every British girl looks like this

Literally every British girl looks like this.

Attached: DoNOcRnXUAAmP4F.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XayIpOnTpC8&t=105s
youtube.com/watch?v=GU2jwn1A2Zw
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10608807/Half-of-all-the-men-in-Britain-with-surname-Stewart-descended-from-royalty.html
theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong, that's a 10/10 in England.

I hate english women so much

I see you have acquired a mighty fine Mongolian phenotype there.

Attached: Mongolian.png (473x473, 486K)

Pict genes are pretty mongoloid there are some british aborigin mongoloids
Watch 2 smokimg barells the burglar guy is the most mongoloid brit

would ngl

Meh

>Irish flag making this post
It's your diaspora who look like this.

half the country has Irish heritage so thats no excuse

Every Scottish lass looks like this, it's English women who make Brits ugly

Attached: 0b945db2fac7d4d1dfbf5096477116b9.jpg (2744x3840, 1.04M)

sometimes I get insecure seeing threads like this but these comments give me hope because it proves euros really don't know what they're talking about

How come our girls look fairly decent to good looking? and there not even American tier mixed at most there English/Scot.

Pizzafag here, Australians are pretty as fuck compared to Brits. It's confusing since you're both Anglos with some hints of other Europeans

Aus girls just seemed like tanned brits to me when I went

still better than any europeans imo

I'm not Euro, Georgia is in America

how rare women look like center in britain?
youtube.com/watch?v=XayIpOnTpC8&t=105s

fairly average looking woman, not rare at all

Incorrect.
Irish girls are taller, paler, and more angularly faced than Angloid "girls", and svelter and more graceful than Danelaw/Scottish barbarians.

really? she is beautiful,maybe many japanese feel same.
so ugly brits meme is lie.

She's a 5/10 without makeup.

angular is a good euphemism, i'm going to use that the next time an ugly girl asks how she looks

>taller
not what the stats say pal

japanese have different ideas of beauty I suppose, she's certainly not ugly but not beautiful - I mean look at the state of the guy she is with

she seems really nice though so her personality probably elevates her

based and redpilled

cringe and uuhh cringe

Lmao

I knew a girl from Scotland that looked like a fatter version of this.

Is it Celtic phenotype or ancient Briton?

maybe, I have seen it in france as well

Because most Australians are descended from the Germanic southern English.

But nobody seems to care about the ethnic distinctions within the native British population. People have this conception of everybody looking like poor northern subhumans.

Australians arent southern English you dimwit. They're all Irish-English convict mix, the criminal underclass of liverpool, London and Manchester morphed into a new breed of Bogan.

That's an American girl tho
Also, if you've ever been to Glasgow you know the Scots are ugly too, like white trash in America ugly, now I know why southerners look the way they do.

>he can't handle banter so he tries to deflect
it's a seetherner alright

Descendants of prostitutes. Aussie men look like bogans because of paternal line being convicts, women look hot because of maternal line being prostitutes and single mothers
t. Expert in Biology

yeah? and?

Every time someone says a good thing about their own country, I believe the opposite desu. It's like Americans saying they're the most free, it must be a lie.

Are they all trying to look like discount Dua Lipa's now?

She is descended from noble Scottish bloodline

That's because most rednecks and white trash *are* descended from Scots and other British Celts. The same applies to Bogans and probably white trash in Canada too.

Britain's achievements as a nation are almost entirely derived from the Germanic upper classes.

see random female and males on the streets in this video, both sexes seem good looking to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=GU2jwn1A2Zw

wrong, it's just bunch of saxon propaganda

Attached: Dn4Zl4rXkAEUD_5.jpg_large.jpg (1730x748, 219K)

Everyone keeps mentioning irish when talking about Austarlia but I only know one person who has a irish lastname, it's anecdotal but I just thought there should be more.

That's an extremely American thing to claim desu. Probably an English German peasant lineage in truth.

Lots of English people have Irish migrant heritage, you never notice it because they dont WE WUZ as much as we do.

English working class is definitely mixed with Irish, especially the hoodlums of cities like Liverpool and London.

0/10, no burka

Stewarts literally ruled Scotland, and England.

Yeah and Bruce was a royal dynasty too, but Bruce the Bogan definitely isn't no kingly bloke

He is a Top one though.

shes also ugly man

look up the website ethnicelebs, she has english ancestry

>i hate utter shit taste
whatever
Scottish noble blood is superior and negates Saxon blood.

Attached: 2643021479.jpg (405x627, 57K)

wtf I might actually be right, this is her anglo mom

Attached: 868932103398.jpg (960x640, 84K)

you're not listening, she doesn't have scottish noble ancestry, stewart is an anglo name

Wrong, they just ruled England and some stayed it's a Scottish surname and if you want to go even further back, then it's Breton, thought that is not confirmed.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10608807/Half-of-all-the-men-in-Britain-with-surname-Stewart-descended-from-royalty.html

is this guy full of shit? are there really a lot of kristen stewart lookalikes in scotland?

this

scottish = anglo you brainlet

i guess because my name is Ian James I am related to Lebron James too? different people can have the same names

just by population statistics yeah, there are also those in america, canada, england, australia and everywhere else that has anglos

I don't really give a fuck to be honest, yeah we're all ugly don't come here please.

example of hot aussie slut

Attached: katherine_langford.jpg (1000x1504, 423K)

Scottish are pure picts, fuck you anglo scum.
Blacks slaves just have names from their masters, they didn't inherit it by blood or from their ancestors, it's like adoption.

Attached: Dn4fWkqVYAAEspN.jpg (822x1200, 172K)

>Scottish are pure picts
the picts were genocided by the irish who now live in the north, most scots lice in southern scotland and are anglo

>Blacks slaves just have names from their masters, they didn't inherit it by blood or from their ancestors, it's like adoption.
exactly, and those with no surnames would sometimes take theirs from the royalty at the time

I was joking about the pict part, not much is known about pics, Scots definitely differ from Irish in some ways. how are scots anglo? what do you mean exactly?

the anglo saxons settled england and scotland

Attached: anglo-saxon_map.jpg (691x465, 234K)

East Scotland is more Norse, than Anglo-saxon

Damn, british women look like THIS?

Attached: d12abf281f8a8b997427afc7a262cd70.jpg (940x1410, 155K)

it's not really, unless you mean the islands to the north of scotland

Glasgow is quite far north-west anyway, so it's not very Norse or Saxon.

Attached: 1519936559973.jpg (900x832, 140K)

When I visited London, I thought that the white people there looked more like white Americans than white Frenchmen did.

true

Attached: post-20523-0-1445988439-35526.jpg (1466x2200, 306K)

yeh pretty true

>implying Scottish nobility isnt the normal European German-French mix

Orkney and Shetland have a population that can fit in my living room

It's inbreeding; they are on an island.

Yeah, what with all that migration that has happened over thousands of years.

Why do you hate truth? In America, your 10s are 3s and 4s here, even 0s. user, if you spend an hour in my city, you'd think we manufacture them out here and hoard them.

At least you tried, fat lad.

Americans are utterly hideous, the fuck are you talking about?
Why do you think the mutt meme exists?

Ha, that's probably the best you can do, and I'm not fat.

>OI! Ahm angry that I can't own guns and am inbred, I am!

Okay, fatty.

Hardly. Now, enjoy losing your nation. I hope they arrest you for posting here. :)

No need to be upset about being a fatty, lad. It's being a nigger that should concern you.

>seething.

lol I'm whiter than your fake English royals.

You're still a fat nigger, lad. lmao

this is a very low IQ bant session going on

1/10, apply yourselves both of you. Dismissed.

This girl is so plain in Europe she hurts, girls like her are invisible, solid 5/10

Go back to applying your dick to your dad's butthole.

Ssh, just enjoy the show lad. It's like watching the Discovery Channel.

>nobility
>moving to america

>trying to LARP this hard as a retarded 'Murrican

calm down retard

>In America, your 10s are 3s and 4s here, even 0s.
I love how people who've never been here and whose knowledge of foreign peoples/cultures comes exclusively from internet meme boards think they're in a position to make sweeping statements like this.

britcuck slags are all ugly af

Americans have this weird sense of delusion about how attractive on average they are, I think they've sort of bought into their own Hollywood myths. There are shapes and sizes and forms in the States that would be embarrassing even here and that's saying quite a lot.

hahaha
no
only about 30%

this, looks like your tun of the mill "traveller"

I think you would be shocked by how many beautiful people there are over here and I'm being sincere. All the Chad and Stacy euromutt breeding has created some true specimens.

in the major cities yes, ive travelled all around america and whilst you guys on average are slightly better looking (although fatter) its still nothing to write home about.

Ah well at least you have been here to see for yourself, the suburbs as well can be quite something.

Post examples.

post your bellend

>Germanic
>southern english
pick one

theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests

I'd rather not, if that's okay with you.

been to probably over 15 states and Texas hands down had the hottest women for some reason.

i'm so lonely ;_;

The Yorkshire region is an outlier. A more accurate description of Celtic areas would be the north-west or (upper)north-east. Generalising whole areas ("the north" or "the south" is stupid)

Anyway, that study (by the meme-tier Ancestry.com) is flawed for a number of reasons. Among other reasons, it puts French and Germans in the same category and uses modern population samples for refrence points (which is unhelpful for a study meant to be detailing the country's historical DNA).

it's quite embarrassing than people thin kthis is actually true.