> is it possible to buy a tank there?
Russia.
Yes.

Attached: t72.jpg (1486x769, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atvtank.ru/catalog/Sovetskie_i_rossijskie_tanki_73/Tank_T-34_332.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

some mobsters actually smuggled a disassembled light tank to some terrorst group, some irish or basque if I remember, so I guess it is

Flag
Yes
but a different kind

Attached: water-tank-500x500.jpg (500x500, 19K)

I would like to buy retro T-34-85

of course
not with a working gun tho

some lawyer here in Texas fighting his HOA over parking vehicles in the street bought a Sherman tank and placed right in front of his house to spite them. The HOA couldn't do anything cause there weren't any rules about tracked vehicles

Yes, but only if you are a Saudi and you are engaging in an illegal aggression war in Yemen. Then they give you even a blowjob for your money, plus all small weapons they can and.... the call it
>embargo

muhahahaha

Attached: avatar171_0.gif (80x80, 27K)

Yes, but the main gun must be deactivated

I think so, but with anything dangerous stripped out and an exhaust pipe stuck on it.

Fucking based imagine having such arguments with your HOA to the point of you buying military hardware and parking it in front of your house out of spite that's freedom for ya son

What's the point of having a tank then?

Some history fans may want a piece of history, and making some prudes tut and kids smile when you drive through town. That's about it.

You have to shoot bastards with it, not to make children smile.

That's illegal in the UK mate.

The army makes auctions of their old stuff every one and then, i've seen a APC, but never a tank.
There was a time where they were auctioning a batch of Deuce and a halfs for dirt cheap. If i was there i'd buy one for sure.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 838K)

What a boring country.

Why would they spray on the windshield. Cringe.

I want to buy an old army jeep. I saw a huge junkyard full of them at Fort Knox. I'm not sure why they were keeping them and not selling them.

The person who buys those cars usually rebuild them to either LARP as military or for offroading.

Yeah they have lots of old jeeps for sale here too. I'm curious on what they're gonna do with their old 6x6 APCs, since they're replacing them.

Attached: file.png (745x514, 654K)

I actually think you can as long as you make the guns unusable.

I'd like to own Sovjet Komsomol artillery tractor or ASU-57 assault gun for paratroopers.

Yeah, technically all weapons are legal to possess, including breech-loaded artillery and missile systems, but permits for them are extremely hard to get.

Yes, but you have to take out the guns and you can only drive them on private property

I saw a dude with a Unimog in Germany, it was green, but I'm not sure if it was an old military vehicle

It's really not hard, plenty of listings on the internet
atvtank.ru/catalog/Sovetskie_i_rossijskie_tanki_73/Tank_T-34_332.html for example

Can't you make them usable afterwards?

Many people, like people working in the woods/farmers/firefighter/disaster relief organizations/winter service companies etc. use these.
But it is kinda common to see old military vehicles being sold, mostly the old G Class, tho.

Yeah, it is some kind of problem here because it is the same for guns and what I hear they normally just weld a piece of metal in the barrel but it acutally is possible to remove it/file it out...

UK
Can't even fucking buy a tank without loisense country going to the dogs

>Not parking it next to the biggest faggot in the HOA
What a waste

Really old ones, most of people who buy those are probably collectors.

Attached: file.png (1024x664, 1.21M)