Why do some Europeans hate new world suburbs? They seem comfy

Why do some Europeans hate new world suburbs? They seem comfy.

Attached: ISecujl2i1xzpj1000000000.jpg (550x413, 41K)

I don't hate them and they seem comfy indeed. More luxury than any middle class European can ever own without moving very far away from any urban core.

Because you can't walk to the store, that seems to be very important here

Attached: subUntitled.png (1428x563, 1.97M)

>no fence

I'm looking at them on street view, they look amazing, I like the ones in the north east better they have smaller front gardens which I think looks better. In the middle/west of the country lots have massive grass around the house but people tend not to do much with. Better to have a little front garden with some plants and a nice fence/hedge imo desu.

North Eastern suburbs are much older than the national average and often are smaller or even designed with trains in mind. They are not very representative of what's normal

The back yard is normally bigger

Attached: Untitledsub2.jpg (1550x638, 441K)

I doubt what I've been looking at is that old it is likely due to population density of the states they're in desu

>still no fence

nice cherry picking pic

Attached: teotfw.jpg (1280x712, 148K)

i like the fact they left a stripe of grass next to the buildings

Because there's no danger

Yikes, where is this?

>what is privacy

That isn't America though is it?

That's not a suburb either, it looks like a city neighborhood like this.

Attached: Untitledpw.jpg (1543x665, 428K)

aren't you cherrypicking? low effort posting is a bannable offense

It's a council estate in England, This Spanish mong hates suburbs and houses and hates the fact people prefer houses. I have baited loads of time. He'll lie about being wealthy and choosing to live in a flat.

Didn't know Russia had colonies in the new world.

are those made of wood/ plastic?

these are fine, it's the giant mazes that are ugly
that and the fact they are so huge it forces you to 100% rely on an automobile to get around is why I dislike them

those windows looks like an invitation for romanians

That pic is from an area with grid streets, it's the city of Detroit, not really a suburb

Attached: Untitledpalwoo.png (1400x580, 1.57M)

comfy, they just need hedges in the front.

who the fuck builds a fucking watch tower as their entrance

Need some protection since they don't have hedges

its in detroit
they were thinking ahead

It's a rich black neighborhood, I'd guess there's lots of laundromat and party store owners, and maybe some that work for the pro sports teams.

Black people, I guess.
I think it looks pretty good.

can one get shot if he put a foot on the neighbour grass?

no way black suburbs look that nice, I thought they were all living in condos

despite all the memes you read here life in america is a lot better than in europe

>rich black neighbourhood
nevermind then, guess they had enough gold to advance into castle age

I never hated them.
Seems like quite a normal way of living to me.

But people say that you need to drive for an hour to get out of your suburb in the US, and that sounds a bit tiresome.

>less shit
yeah sure
>a lot better
no

They have their own police there, in the some areas police take a long time to arrive

Most of course are not this nice, white Detroit neighborhood here

Attached: 3374001848_2c21e23a60_o-whi1.jpg (800x600, 150K)

They IZ kangz

for you guys that live in detached houses, how do you deal with the romanians?

Romanians? I never see them unless I go to Oslo. There I see a couple of them here and there.

There aren't many around here

ok let's say generic eastern euros then

I don’t hate all suburbs but I hate HOW MUCH we build them and how we only built them for so long.
Fortunately America has been building a lot of different shit the past decade. Almost no one builds suburbs anymore.

Attached: FEED7451-1FD1-4D2A-8CEC-0EC62CD087ED.png (711x601, 765K)

What the hell are Ro*anians going to do here anyway? Drink from rain puddles? Nobody carry cash, and I would smash them with my car as I drove out of my garage if they were here. Pic related, my view.
No eastern european in my neighbourhood either. I suppose they live elsewhere. I don't know if I would even have to "deal" with them anyway, polish people seem quite nice.

Attached: 20180918_174039.jpg (4024x2176, 1.33M)

The most common housing I see built these days are “mixed use” developments in the city with a trendy restaurant on the bottom and some apartments above.
It’s funny some of these neighborhoods used to be terrible (or just vacant) and some guy builds the right project and suddenly it’s the center of local culture.

Attached: 495E2414-F905-413C-8F39-B84416EFAF9E.jpg (800x534, 245K)

rob inside your easily accessible detached house woth wndows at street level?

I need to find some data on townhouses in America.
We have so few, but the ones built these days all go for RIDICULOUS sums.
I’d like to live in a townhouse with a backyard.

Attached: 0E420349-0C29-4BAA-BF28-635328D90EC5.jpg (514x768, 103K)

They would be caught, I have alarm system. Only thing I've seen Romanians do when I visit Oslo, is to beg for money. Polish people seem to be upstanding people who work hard.

Most people don't live in houses that large.

How much of your population can afford to live in properties like that, less than 10%?
Come on, for fuck sake.

Tbph places like that aren’t worth that much these days cause they’re usually in far-out locations.

Did you see that was a black neighborhood in the city of Detroit?