/v4/ + others

buy my game

Attached: 1538366314168.jpg (750x627, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookdepository.com/Guns-August-Barbara-W-Tuchman/9780345386236
bookdepository.com/Suez/9781848855335
bookdepository.com/Orderly-and-Humane/9780300198201
bookdepository.com/The-Abolition-Of-Liberty/9781843541493
bookdepository.com/Catch-22-Joseph-Heller/9780099470465
bookdepository.com/Hard-Boiled-Wonderland-End-World-Haruki-Murakami/9780099448785
visualcapitalist.com/map-cities-hold-africas-wealth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Horo!

Attached: 2fb794fd3086149517e2041943e83970~1.png (1440x1075, 1.18M)

Lithuania

Attached: 1538277558893.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

>that side titty

Attached: 1537555784291.jpg (615x750, 54K)

Attached: 1511851448832.jpg (526x800, 153K)

Weird faces hot bodies

Sitting at přednáška counting minutes till I can finally go home. I feel like I am back in highschool desu

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017) - 05 [720p]_00_06_45_[2017.08.09_14.23.10].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

good taste

Attached: 1508331164091.webm (554x400, 293K)

just go home lol
this isn't kindergarten, nobody cares if you are on the lectures or not, and judging by the fact that you are phoneposting, you are not learning anything useful there so just go home

>he actually goes to lectures
lmao what a brainlet

dont bully me, frens. I wanted to be responsbile for once but it seems that going there is a waste of time

They used to check presence on some lectures on my uni, and at the end if you had attented all lectures they gave 1 grade higher.

what is even the lecture about?

law. I like learning about law and I am genuinely interested but the přednášející talks incredibly chaotically and doesnt make much sense. I got lost about twenty minutes ago so I am rather phoneposting. I just hope I can materials for the exams on the internet somewhere

they do it here too desu

which one should i get for my birthday lads?

bookdepository.com/Guns-August-Barbara-W-Tuchman/9780345386236
bookdepository.com/Suez/9781848855335
bookdepository.com/Orderly-and-Humane/9780300198201
bookdepository.com/The-Abolition-Of-Liberty/9781843541493

Attached: deformed pepe thinking.png (741x568, 29K)

Every lithuanian woman ever

bookdepository.com/Catch-22-Joseph-Heller/9780099470465
bookdepository.com/Hard-Boiled-Wonderland-End-World-Haruki-Murakami/9780099448785

Attached: 1460922818293.png (657x624, 30K)

because of the Chernobyl disaster?

Chernobyl is in Ukraine

rate my dinner

Attached: DSC_0037.jpg (4096x2304, 2.51M)

Made at home?

no shit

Attached: TOhorhN_bKm_aG_776BWfbRhpLrnGzcersZjubeOwXU.jpg (1101x846, 234K)

yes

why did you put leaves in there

cheapest thing similar to lettuce that was in the store

What the fuck happened in Austria

Attached: 1492127152553.jpg (800x585, 103K)

I bet you bought the dressing

they got hit badly by radioactive rain
this is why they fucking hate nuclear power

y-yes

Attached: 1530544733779.jpg (2640x1980, 1.63M)

Alps

neither of them is Lithuanian
it looks like Chernobyl didn't even touch Lithuania

It's interesting how there is a somewhat clean zone in poland, and then out of blue there is a radioactive hell in Austria.

>didn't even touch Lithuania
It touched the real one tho
It all makes sense now

My biology teacher in 7th grade in elementary school told us how she had a stillbirth in 1986, she blamed it on the radiation from Chernobyl, also she constantly showed us documentaries about the chernobyl disaster, everyone fucking hated her because she was a psycho, the radiation must have done something to her brain as well

square women are protected by god :3

Attached: 4B8.jpg (2046x3069, 493K)

Look at this little guy I found lurking fully stocked in my supermarket today
1,09 €

>the real one
xD

Attached: SimpleBlackandwhiteHackee.webm (640x640, 884K)

I was like 2-3 when the wind and radioactive particles hit Austria so I wasn't allowed outside.
I blame my autism on Chernobyl.

IIRC the wind picked up radioactive particles but was so low it practically smashed into the alps where it rained.

Forgot peec

Attached: IMG_20181001_174939.jpg (3120x4160, 1.89M)

First day at new job went pretty well, not sure yet if I'll like it or not.
Do miss my 4 month NEET stint, but it wasn't really sustainable for more than a year.
Need to find a new therapist since I moved back to this shithole of a city again.
Comfy Persona 3 in the evening, can't wait.

What happened to Argie btw?

zywiec is trash

the microscopic dust is suspended by wind, gets blow in few directions, particles form a precipitation core for rain drops and fall down
the red areas had particularly moist air at the time

Attached: 66782rm_26_1073.jpg (568x850, 72K)

Polish beer is trash in general.

I know
bought it for novelty
are you working something that you studied for? because you gotta remember work is never (except on rare occasions) gonna be something you like or look forward to

Poland is trash in general.

Attached: ludwika-paleta-esta-gravida-de-gemeos.jpg (590x493, 30K)

Post more propaganda.

:DDDDDDDD
I see
What's up with Africa?
Got it

alright

Attached: DTMN0MY.jpg (768x1126, 97K)

I always mix you guys with South-Finland.

Attached: hUFTy4g.jpg (1746x2552, 497K)

>are you working something that you studied for
Yes, doesn't mean I like it much though. I mostly studied CS because I had no idea what I would actually like to do .
I'd like to open a specialized bookstore/gameshop one day.

Pecka

Attached: pHEtZ.png (360x514, 312K)

I was looking at this map on fejsbuk
visualcapitalist.com/map-cities-hold-africas-wealth/
>Map: Which Cities Hold Africa’s Wealth?
one of the top comments is
>Mostly London, Paris, Brussels, Lissabon and Madrid.
:D
how do you mix Lithuania with South Finland????
>I'd like to open a specialized bookstore/gameshop one day.
that is a nice wish
there are quite a few of those kind of things in UK I think, you have there books, games, warhammer cards, figurines and tables/areas where you can just come up to people and play tabletop games or cards with them. it's where my friend chills sometimes. I could totally see it happening in ČR

Pretty comfy math lecture today. Just five students are taking it. Other math class will be a total cancer, tho. I can already feel it. Thanks for reading my blog.

oh yes
>44 people in class for 30
>not enough chairs for everyone
>people have to sit on the ground
The math here is so fucking hard that my Matematika 1 classes are occupied mostly by 2nd and 3rd years since they keep failing it

Don't believe in propaganda kids, chemistry is hell
I believe they use the old data. It's chinks and burgers now

are there any square faces women there?

Attached: 32779520.jpg (700x700, 69K)

Hi friends

When I've studied geography your cunts didnt even exist, kek.

I like it desu

Attached: top kekule.jpg (611x499, 49K)

hello bob
okay gramps lmao

fuck off boomer.
hi, attila's greatx16 grand kid

Attached: 1530295343609.gif (546x426, 27K)

Oh the memories. This is a 3rd year class.
>The math here is so fucking hard that my Matematika 1
Sounds cute, ťbh. Post syllabus if you don't have anything better to do, please.

>Základy výrokového a predikátového počtu. Množiny .
>Základy matematické analýzy - posloupnosti reálných čísel, limita posloupnosti reálných čísel.
>Funkce jedné reálné proměnné, některé speciální třídy funkcí , elementární funkce.
>Limita a spojitost funkce. Věty o limitách funkcí. Vlastnosti spojitých funkcí v uzavřeném intervalu.
>Diferenciální počet funkcí jedné proměnné, derivace funkce, derivace elementárních funkcí.
>Diferencovatelné funkce a diferenciál funkce. Derivace vyšších řádů.
>Věty o střední hodnotě. Taylorův polynom a jeho užití. Taylorova věta. L' Hospitalovo pravidlo. >Vyšetřování průběhu funkce a sestrojení grafu funkce užitím diferenciálního počtu.
>Integrální počet funkcí jedné proměnné.
>Primitivní funkce a neurčitý integrál, základní integrační metody. Integrace racionálních funkcí.
>Určitý integrál, definice Riemannova a Newtonova určitého integrálu, metody výpočtu.
>Užití určitého integrálu.
>Nekonečné řady - kritéria konvergence číselných řad s kladnými členy, alternující řada, absolutně konvergentní řada.

Ok, I can see how this could be hard. Or more like this is too much to grasp properly in just one semester. You have my condolences.

first time I've heared about Lithuehueania was when they joined the EU, I've tought it's some April 1st joke about making up country names

I still mix your flag with Ghana's, kek

>ham burger bear liner education
although looking at your flag im not surprised youd know more about african cunts

I will most likely fail it since I haven't had math in 2 years and forgot everything, I was pretty bad at it before too

>in our times geography was simpler
Fucking boomers
Highschool tier

>95645816
Hell, I'm going there again. I haven't been easter than Hungary in my life.

Attached: 1527023351588.png (942x733, 996K)

Original is better 2bh

Attached: 1502679457267.png (500x289, 148K)

Yeah thats a lot. My uni had this problem as well, when math that could be spread out over 2 or 3 semesters is put all into one, because other subjects in the first and second year need it.

Just a guess: you're on VUT or ČVUT.

nope, UPCE

*sips monster back in MY day

I'm too old for that shit. I take pills for hypertension.

I just fucking these uni czechs.

Attached: 1460061689852.jpg (608x648, 56K)

love you too microdick hun
>inb4 still mad, I see

My first semestr math seems ok when compared to yours. Pretty Basic stuff So far even brainlets can understand this
1) Operace s číselnými a proměnnými výrazy, řešení elementárních rovnic a nerovnic.
2) Grafy lineárních, kvadratických a lineárních lomených funkcí.
3) Posloupnosti konečné a nekonečné, limity posloupností, aritmetika limit, nekonečné řady.
4) Funkce jedné proměnné, skládání funkcí, definiční obor, přehled používaných funkcí (polynomy, odmocniny, racionální lomené, exponenciály, logaritmy).
5) Limita funkce, aritmetika limit, derivace funkce, pravidla pro výpočet derivací, L'Hospitalovo pravidlo.
6) Vyšetření průběhu funkce, lokální a globální extrémy, intervaly monotonie.
7) Asymptoty, druhá derivace a konvexita/konkavita, mezní veličiny, elasticita.
8) 1. průběžný test.
9) Funkce více proměnných, parciální derivace, stacionární body, Jacobiho matice, optimalizační úlohy, vázané extrémy.
10) Dosazovací metoda (pro dvě proměnné), metoda jacobiánu (pro 2-3 proměnné).
11) Metoda Lagrangeových multiplikátorů pro libovolný počet proměnných a vazeb, význam multiplikátoru.
12) 2. průběžný test.
13 )Totální diferenciál, homogenní funkce, Cobb-Douglasova produkční funkce

oh well, guess i'm gonna transfer to humanitní obory next year like some brainlet. Psychology has always interested me but I know I probably won't get a good job with that degree

I have a same plan desu. Don't care what shitposters say, history degree isn't completely useless I am sure.

At least it's interesting.
29 y/o boomer here, I wish I studied a social science.

well, history degree, I don't know man. What can you do afterwards? Teach in school?

Studying something just for future dosh is a bad idea.

I know, but it's really hard to shake off that mindset after everyone has been telling you that for your entire life. I might have hit that realization now

Yeah, possibly at high school or uni if I am good at it. Or work at museum/archive/shop whatever. I mean, those arent highest paid jobs but teacher's wages keep going up and it sounds better than wageslaving 12 Hours a day.

I am studying economy just because my parents and basically everyone kept telling me that studying history Is a bad idea and that economy degree will get me a good job

>history degree isn't completely useless I am sure.
I sure love history but c'mon man

Attached: 2ch-не-баян-а-классика-Шутка-за-шуткой-3043924.jpg (460x485, 41K)

Well yeah, but you are investing 3+ years of your life into it, you need to get some return out of it. If you get a degree in something and immediately have to go into a different field, it's a waste of time imo.

I'm in the same boat. I studied obchodka and basically went straight to studying economy again at uni. I think economy is interesting, but only the theoretical part, all those numbers are just making my head hurt and I hate it.

I guess i'll switch my majors after all, no point in studying something I will hate in the end

Common, world will always need teachers no?

Well at least you knew something about economy before you applied. I am a gymplfag therefore absolutely useless desu

Replaced by robots soon(tm).
And the pay is shit literally everywhere

30-35k czk monthly is pretty ok in my opinion desu. Enough for comfy life at the very least