This is based and redpilled, you can't deny that

This is based and redpilled, you can't deny that

Attached: 1538180337908[1].jpg (1000x941, 218K)

what the f*ck

those niggaz got bleached by coat minners

Based French women bleaching niggers

is this how it actually works?

Jow Forums BTFO

I'm surprised black French women aren't upset about this, they're the ones getting fucked over here

they marry whiteys too

absolutely, poor white girls chasing for the rich niggaz is actually bleaching, not like poor niggaz chasing rich white girls which would be blacked.
more than half of them will get a divorce in some years and got half of their husband's career money.

Attached: altwife.jpg (754x1178, 275K)

What makes you think they aren't? They have about the highest instances of single motherhood and in general being single out of any racial group.

Black balls are far superior at making semen, being able to hold 4x more than white men. Their sperm is also more dominant, easily beating white sperm, which allows them to always fertilize the egg.

Their cocks are also much bigger, easily able to push their heads right up against the woman's cervix. Allowing their seed to be shot directly into the womb. After they are finished filling the fertile woman, they slowly withdraw their thick shaft and head. This allows them to scrape any other males semen out of the vagina.

Often they will keep the woman pinned down, as a way to make sure no other males attempt to mate. They keep their penis at least partly inside the woman, while holding down her arms. This arouses the women to no end, causing her to have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. These orgasms pull his sperm even more quickly towards her soon to be fertilized egg.

White women know this, it's completely natural for women to sense the dominant males. Unable to control themselves, their vaginas quickly lubricate in the presence of black men. I mean how could they not? The idea of a huge powerful black man deep inside them, must drive them crazy.

White women long to be filled with black cum, because they know it's superior. They dream of being bent over, with a black man stretching their pussy like no white man could even dream of doing. Watching as all the little white men cower in fear, as the black man claims what's rightfully his. White women are proud to take black mans DNA, and grow their babies inside their round little tummies.

The true purpose of limp dicked keked white males is to serve black men as effeminate castrated sissy maidservants and help raise the next generation of mixed race children to be a super race.

Attached: 15370909050400.jpg (774x966, 51K)

Really? Seems pretty rare irl. Of course you have rare cases like Serena Williams marrying Reddit Moot but in general it doesn't go that way

Keked super hard

Lmao just imagine this THICC AF penis inside of that little skinny asian girls pussy. Is that even possible?

Haha it is not rare at all, lots of bet- white guys date black women.
As you know we have lots of betas, they mostly date blacks, asians and romanians

Attached: Hapsatou-Sy-et-Vincent-Cerruti-a-Cannes-en-mai-2017_width1024.jpg (1024x658, 93K)

french boi cope

>Is that even possible?
you would be surprise how much a girl pussy can handle

girls are literally designed for black men. All of them can handle it believe me

You guys are weird

Jesus Christ

Mon dieu....

Attached: 1537419068712.gif (640x550, 204K)

some youtuber bitch about it

chery picking. No white men marry blacks women, its extremely rare, blacks women are insuferable, fat, every balck men who can marry outside goes for it

Cringe

Juste sors de chez toi et tu verras que des couples interraciaux y en a partout, même au fin fond de la campagne j'en vois

oui mais c'est a 95% homme noir femme blanche, très rarement dans l'autre sens

Zoophilia is indeed everywhere nowadays

Big if true!

This, it's the same way here too. I'm a mixed kid and every mixed kid I've met had the same parentage combination

la créature française

Attached: la creature.jpg (962x1035, 278K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

WH*TE """MEN""" BTFO

she is algerian, this is the equivalent of someone posting a turkish-german woman with a black baby

She is the only beautiful franco-algerian we have, I still feel cucked