Do us soldiers really do this?

do us soldiers really do this?

Attached: gatorade.jpg (480x318, 26K)

wtf!!!! us soldiers would never do this i am literally shaking rn

Americans are to good guys, they would never commit crimes against humanity.
Except bombing Japan right into the anime age, that was questionable.

Americans will pay for their many crimes

Attached: SF9900000003OYC.jpg (2048x1403, 507K)

Yes, and that kid would be lucky if that’s the worst thing we did. The US military is the most brutal, sadistic army in human history.

lol.

I threw them pork MRE's

That's just sad. Power really corrupts men. Soldiers are the most "wannabe alphas" in the entire country, their whole culture revolves around a fake sense of manliness which is a facade to cover up for their absolutely fragile self-esteems and lack of self confidence.

We weren’t the only ones intentionally bombing civilians. We just used bigger bombs.

it's amazing how the americans have developed a culture where being a bully is seen as admirable.

Common misconception, Muslims are allowed to eat pork if it's to further the cause of jihad (taquiyya) or if they don't know better.
it's no sure fire ticket to hell.

Based

Yeah. The people who go into the infantry are mouth breathers with a collective IQ squarely around room temperature.

>Muslims are allowed to eat pork if it's to further the cause of jihad (taquiyya)
Uh sorry sweetie, but that's not that case.
>taquiyya
Only exists among sh*As

t. Muslim who doesn’t know what his “pr*phet” said

>muh taqiyya

you really wanna talk about something you don't know shit about?

I know everything about wasabism and teriyaki, you infidel pig.

I don't understand the "mouth breathers" insult

Infantry right thar.

Most US soldiers genuinely aren’t human desu.

>tfw a perpetual cold leaves you defaulting to breathing through the mouth.

Incels have deformed faces that don't allow them to breathe through the nose, like a human.
This is why Americans have such a strong bullying/Chad culture, to prevent those people from breeding.

>all of us were scum, so some of us werent!
That's not how that works, man.

Part of the classic image of a stupid person here is someone who sits around with their mouth hanging open for no reason other than they are too dumb to close it. In other words, someone who breathers through their mouth all the time, a "mouth breather".

>muh "think of the children" sentiment