/dixie/ - Southern US & friends

inb4 another griffith chapter edition

Attached: 1529509067328.png (768x768, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaFA7EUYnxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bUqh7FJhYgQ
thesaurus.com/browse/innocence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonkawa_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=IaFA7EUYnxI

Attached: 1518216878771.png (235x215, 15K)

Gas the fags
someone make a better thread

daily reminder that true canadians are pure laine quebecer and other than that is anglo trash
youtube.com/watch?v=bUqh7FJhYgQ

i really want to emigrate to quebec but they dont have alot of animation studios and going to frace or wallonie is a much more sound decision

I dream of an English Virginia

Attached: 1530370077195.png (1194x818, 41K)

Attached: perfect world.png (1403x935, 631K)

Canada is Celtic first, then French, then Anglo.
Fite me.

Attached: 1509242051552.png (775x680, 303K)

being french is a blessing, not a curse

kms you're self

t. german

i wish i could inject liquid socialization into myself so i would never feel lonely

Attached: 1520326978495.jpg (800x584, 86K)

Attached: 1513330813477.jpg (604x533, 48K)

I don't fuck with no old holes
Only new holes

g*rm

if i stab you, will you go fuck yourself

Yeah what of it.

here have a (vous)

Jerzy Waszyngton, the famous Polish-Virginian who destroyed the Germanic British Empire

Attached: 1518344715911.jpg (2676x2064, 1.7M)

You some kinda germophobe or something?

Attached: 1526848529214.gif (200x200, 380K)

then according to your definition you don't belong there
NA is for civilised people

you can say that yes

thanks for the (sen)

Attached: download.jpg (185x272, 13K)

the german race should be eradicated

Attached: 1538057118912.png (1606x1068, 760K)

pretty lame monument tbf

I was just saying what the definitive cultures that built the whole of Canada were. Germans and Ukrainians were integral in the development of the prairies but not Canada at large.
Also the only people who don't belong in Canada are those who oppose Canadian values.

>Being neurotypical untermensch
Big lel

Attached: 1526327775341.png (625x822, 290K)

it's in some completely random, out of the way spot in Warsaw, too. The only reason I know it exists is because I got lost there once. It's a very strange moment being in a foreign country and randomly finding a monument to one of your presidents with his name Slavicized in front of a pharmacy.

Subspace Emissary was the best part of the entire Smash Bros. series

Attached: 1515302025171.png (500x300, 17K)

Patrician taste.
>tfw disc read errors

>Nintendo will never, ever, ever make another F-Zero game, yet they still use Captain Falcon as a mascot for Smash Bros. because of LE FALCON PAWNCH xD
FUCK
YOU

Attached: 1533749620507.jpg (600x800, 174K)

any of you know an English adjective meaning "being innocent like an pre-expulsion of Adam and Eve out of Eden" ?

uhh, sinless or pure?

it is unnecessarily long and very rememberable which is why i want to remember it to use it

おまえ へん な やつ

Attached: 1515572429317.png (552x524, 76K)

incorrupt/uncorrupt
righteous
guiltless
faultless
ignorant
wholesome
naive

Remove frog willy

Attached: 1528365646817.jpg (429x410, 25K)

Attached: 1523026845888.png (331x10000, 160K)

やだ!やだ!ゲイセックス。。。
yes, it has the same meaning, it's just autistically long and has weird composition of prefix and suffix. lostparasidal? or something like that

Vestal is a good one

based yellow brother being autistic

Attached: 1514165571300.png (330x365, 87K)

pre-lapsarian

not sure, there could be tons
just go to thesaurus.com/browse/innocence and scroll down and go through the different pages and maybe one of them is the word you're looking for

page 5

Attached: 1520150416186.jpg (724x800, 110K)

pre-lapscarian

Attached: IMG_20181002_033916.png (1080x556, 90K)

did you know that the Chinese drink ground up cockroaches as juice? What the fuck is their problem?

How do modern southerners think about the civil war when they realize that only 5% of white men owned slaves in the South at the height of slavery in 1860? How do they feel about the face that their ancestors died for an institution practiced by and beneficial to oligarchs only

ah yes southrons btfo they didnt know they were just racists all along

Attached: 1521813676187.png (800x533, 114K)

It’s not about them being racist, it’s about them being retards. Northerners were racist too. But you have to be a retard to die for someone else’s economic interests - someone who doesn’t give two fucks about you

The war was about state rights. Slaves were barely even a factor at best.

The average Confederate soldier was fighting to protect his homeland and country from an invading force. Why are you trying to over-complicate things when the psychology is so incredibly simple? It was not some ideological conflict, and the average rank and file soldier was not there to defend the aristocracy, just like the average Soviet soldier in World War II was fighting to defend party officials.

*was not fighting to defend party officials

tumblr screenshot but whatever

Attached: Dob2ZQ7W4AEqzb9.jpg (536x328, 26K)

Stop reminding me Zoboomafoo is dead

Attached: 1508612713075.jpg (658x523, 58K)

why are canadians so damn stupid
and i mean ALL canadians
not targeting anyone in particular

Chemicals in the maple syrup

french genetics

Definitely chemicals

Oy eh, shut it down.

Attached: 1519076881304.jpg (510x448, 39K)

I don't understand how somebody can be historically literate and NOT be a monarchist

>only 5% of white men owned slaves in the South at the height of slavery in 1860
Not even remotely true, the real number is 40% of people were directly benefiting from slavery, while most of the rest were benefiting from being at a higher place in society than the slaves

So by "not even remotely true", you mean "it is true but here is a bunch of additional unsourced information nobody asked for"?

That’s braindead too, though. Their lives were not going to change in an independent Confederacy. They enjoyed the same rights and freedoms as any Northerner. They were the ones who broke away, and the sole reason they broke away was the question of slavery. It would be retarded to think that the Union was an invading foreign force unless you were an actual retard

how many times a month do you hear women calling men of specific races subhuman, or praising men of other races for simply being superior?
I swear to god i think i hear it once every two weeks

> It would be retarded to think that the Union was an invading foreign force unless you were an actual retard

*burns down atlanta*

Attached: devil reincarnate.jpg (435x581, 73K)

Ah yes, remind me about all of the poor whites benefitting from slavery by having their wages forced down and cheap land out West being bought up by slaveholders who then employed slaves to work the land instead of poor whites

What a noble institution, surely worth dying for

Happened well into the war. Nothing explains why Confederate soldiers were willing to die for slaveholders (and even invade the north) at the beginning of the war except retardation

What province are you from?

Attached: 1521153515629.jpg (657x527, 38K)

okay but it objectively was so mmmm crayons I guess

Love how you call them "the Union" when they invade us but the "United States" or the "Americans" when they try to invade you, btw, as if most of Canada isn't literally more similar to Yankeedom than we are

>Nothing explains why Confederate soldiers were willing to die for slaveholders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonkawa_massacre

*massacres innocent injun civillians*

Guys the yankees are such nice people, the southerners only cared about their money
*hands out free blankets*
*performs mass exodus on mormons*
*murders the northern injun tribes*

>Canadian sucking Yankee cock
Hmm yes how quaint

Attached: 1538188052673.jpg (330x307, 22K)

shut up imitation canada

Don't tell me to shut up you proto-Bulgarian

t.south alberta

I swear we're not all like that. I am shame from this.

He's Irish tho.

How about you dunk some morning schnitzel with a side of guiness you irish sounding freak

Begorrah tis another potato famine

Attached: 1534643266243.jpg (639x626, 21K)

Ontario

What the fuck are you on about, retard. I am trying to puzzle out why the fuck a poor white in the confederacy thought slavery was something worth dying for when he literally didn’t benefit from it at all. The “muh invading northerners” meme is just one from hindsight. AT THE TIME, what reason did a poor white southerner have to secede from the Union? If the reason is slavery, then that poor white southerner has to be retarded because slavery did not benefit him in anyway.

Ah yes, the injuns who were treated as less than human by any white in the US at that time surely were parallels to Union citizens in the South who revolted

K N E W I T
Begone, crypto-Yankee

Attached: 1518143136180.jpg (415x599, 60K)

Ontario is a big province, retard. I’m not from t*ronto

> I am trying to puzzle out why the fuck a poor white in the confederacy thought slavery was something worth dying for
no you're not, you're trolling, be honest with yourself. It's already been explained to you.

>The “muh invading northerners” meme is just one from hindsight
What does this even mean? That's literally what was happening at the time and how the Confederate government was able to recruit.

>AT THE TIME, what reason did a poor white southerner have to secede from the Union?
this is an entirely separate question from why the war was fought. Yes, secession was over slavery, the war was not fought by the South over that though, it was fought as a matter of national survival.

>Union citizens in the South
they were not "Union citizens".

Hello please pick up your trash thank you

Attached: 1536279319543.jpg (1236x1328, 326K)

>it doesnt count because the injuns were already treated as trash in that time never mind how the americans genocided all of them and murdered with any who didnt comply while injun communities in the south were alive and well and fought alongside the dixie to defend themselves against the yankee menace

*plunders osceola*

Seems like they've infected you nonetheless. I'd escape while I still could if I were you.

imagine walking into that thing while its engines are on and just getting flinged at a random direction 10 miles away

based var

can somebody explain what that tank thing is actually for without treating me like I'm stupid for not knowing

Clearing minefields

Knocking down houses on Top Gear.

it was supposed to get rid of barbed wire, trench fences and mines

>hurr if you don’t support slavery you’re a liberal
Okay

clears out mine fields you fatass retard how do you not know this

owning property of any kind you desire is peak liberal, the open and free market shall not be disturbed by any means
The government has no right to tell me what i can and cannot own, and it has no power over any private citizen to cease over their propertity
Life, liberty and the Pursuit of Happines
Amen

why didn't the Irish just FUCKING FISH

The South and Canada are natural allies. Together we can crush the eternal Yankee between our borders and bring peace to the world.
Join us.

Attached: 1528244573659.png (300x225, 112K)

trash in a sea of semen LMAO im staying there nigger i'm a NA country

>canada has its own version of southern rednecks
jesus christ canada really is a joke ''''nation''' gone too far
vive le quebec libre US annexation of the anglo provinces when

based Saint Pierrais/Miquelonnais poster