How often do you go outside?

How often do you go outside?

Attached: 1538312011876.jpg (2400x842, 619K)

I'm outside right now

Attached: 1538416660002208582164.jpg (3120x4160, 3.72M)

Excluding work, 2-3 times per week.

I like trains (no fuvking joke ) does that make me an autist ?

go back to stoning women muhammed

few times a week. I dont like it first of all you can die from getting hit by a car.

But 1-2

who else here /mouse/

Every day since I'm a smoker.
It is filthy to smoke inside.

I haven't been outside in weeks now.

The fuck Yorgos?
Greece is a beautiful place.
Why?

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

There's nothing to do outside.

lets have hope my frind

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

There is lot to do if you just have enough imagination. Better to go outside and just do something than to sit home doing nothing.

Never. It isn't safe, everything is dirty and it's full of niggers. A few days ago I had to go out, I saw a woman eating a hotdog in the bus and she disposing of all her shit through the window. Streets in the greater Buenos Aires are big public trash cans.

there's internet at home

Never. I'm a super autist.

Attached: 1510804393194.png (209x241, 8K)

Twice to thrice a day for 30min to a few hours, less than 6 hours outside daily with around 3-5 usually.

all the time being both a wageslave and Jow Forums as fuck

[spoilerdoesntworkhere] I'm so tired [/stilldoesntwork]

Attached: ded.png (250x303, 81K)

Lmao actually like India

I go outside all the time. I just don't have any friends.

Yes, we call that a foamer. A foamer is an overly enthusiastic, embarrassing to be around, make a fool of himself, railfan. Being a foamer is a bad thing.

t. railroader

Wtf how do you not starve?

I only go out to buy groceries, go to class and to and from the gym.
As well as whenever I go to get shitfaced with my friends that I hate and who hate me back.

2 to 3 times a week, depending on the amount of stuff I buy at the supermarket each time.

hotel mama you idiot

I mean I have a job and a life but I really only go outside to go to and from my car.

Sloth here.

Once a week.

Attached: kefera cachorro.gif (250x187, 2.2M)

I'm an autist but I'm at the very tip of failed normie level, not anything to do with this pathetic description

That's a pretty good summary of me as well t b h.

It's most people here and most Western world millennials, actually. They just exaggerate and overbloat it to make themselves feel like part of something they're not.

Fucking normies.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x190, 56K)

Excluding work, once a week to get groceries.
I mean, look at my flag. Would you really want to be outside here?
Who /cerebrotronic/ here

>I AM UNABLE TO HELP MY OBVIOUS SELF GLARING PROBLEMS, LET ME ROT IN MY OWN MISERY!! GET OUT OUT

>How often do you go outside?
Every day when I go to university. I have to walk from the parking lot to the building.
I go out to eat with my dad on weekends. So, that is some more time I spend walking from a parking lot to a building.
I would guess I spend about 20 minutes in total walking from a parking lot to a building in a week.

>I would guess I spend about 20 minutes in total walking from a parking lot to a building in a week.
Which, for the brainlets, is the only time I spend being outside.

Im Not really annoying or embarrassing about it...back in Egypt,if I were bored, I'd just go to the station and watch the trains come and go

>i-i'm not like those other autists
>I'm not an incel just a virgin

Attached: 1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I'm nothing even remotely resembling a virgin. Just a failure.

There are very few incels, most of them are voluntary because they don't want to fuck 2/10s

Daily, even excluding work. I either go running, walking or skateboarding by myself. I very rarely meet with people though.

Childhood is having standards. Adulthood is realizing there is basically zero relationship between a woman's looks and how much fun she is in bed.

My japanese girlfriend said exactly the same. When she visited me last year the first thing she said was "it looks like New Delhi".

Mouse and daily for gym and walking my dog

The Cerebrotonic description is literally me.

Damn.

I'm a weird mix of cerebrotonic and super autist.

>tfw the Cerebrotonic fits me perfectly

Attached: 1495065229287.jpg (551x701, 125K)

Same

Attached: 14782652814240.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Suicidal wageslave reporting.

Parents buy food. Also no, you don't "starve" in weeks. I've gone like 5 weeks without food in the past.

Attached: CereBrotonic.jpg (680x726, 64K)

Everything except 2nd point and something from the sloth.

Who here /doing a BTEC/

holy shit the wageslave one hits home

Attached: 4L_r8kbYSEu.jpg (1002x583, 202K)

I feel you dude.

This freaking mouse even looks like me

I would seriously rather just wallow in my own misery than fix myself. I don't plan on making it to 30.
Once upon a time I was almost a normie. Now I just wageslave and hang out at home.
I hope I promotion soon so I can afford a gun.