Why are they so miserable?

Attached: ks-lgflag.gif (454x304, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2016/01/12/ciencia/1452596072_476100.html
youtu.be/EjpAohE6Jv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because coca cola is better

you fucking retard. pepsi logo came out decades after the taeguk symbol. if anything pepsi is the one copying korea

happier than you jose

>be Kim Park Lee
>come back from 12 hour long school day
>cry self to sleep because he'll just be a disposable salaryman for the rest of his life
>kill self if not overworked to death

Attached: 20150830000282_0.jpg (553x607, 150K)

Korea wasn't like that
elpais.com/elpais/2016/01/12/ciencia/1452596072_476100.html

Attached: IMG_0633.gif (807x675, 40K)

it's not like we're much better exactly

>be jose
>get beheaded

Attached: trump-frog-border.jpg (800x786, 162K)

>go to school
>get shot

It's a joke, you literal autist.

because deep down they know, they are the lesser dogs of imperialist dogs

Attached: Kim-Jong-un-riendo2.jpg (1200x700, 90K)

its good for me thats i was not born in gookland and chinko

Both Mexicans and Koreans overwork themselves to death

t. Korean from LA

Happier than YOU Kim

Attached: Happiness score of countries according to the World Happiness Report (2018).png (6300x3443, 1.99M)

Except Koreans kill themselves, we die working.

They are 100% slaves to capitalism

What makes the suicide rates in Hungary so high compared to any other eastern european country?

Nah, Lithuana is king shithole.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-23 Suicide Rate By Country 2018.png (650x1258, 42K)

Teacher in Korea here

becasue they compare their lives to korean dramas and go into massive debt keeping up with the jonses

I like Korea, sure there are things that could be better but every country is a package deal, and Korean saunas are the most relaxing and freeing place on earth

ignore the flag i'm just waiting on some visa paperwork and then going back to Korea

In the 1980's Hungary had an age-standardized suicide rate of 45, which as far as I know is the highest ever recorded
youtu.be/EjpAohE6Jv4

>flag

Also, Why do you keep posting those figures? The WHO Mortality Database was updated last May and now there's data from 2016

Be mexican
Be a meat by cartel

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-081103_Google.jpg (1080x797, 515K)

Hm yeah funny how we don't kill ourselves over living in a dangerous country like this, but you and your miserable society living in a developed and safe country decide to end their miserable lives so much.

>didn't get in the university I wanted
>time to tie a rope around my neck

>Mexico is Iraq of south america.

sorry we shouldn't exist

Suicide rates are not even correlated to how safe or developed a place is, nor to homicide rates, it's a completly different sociological phenomenon

english teacher or proxy

Happiness is a meme

Because spics in your cunt get killed before they even have thoughts about committing suicide lmao. All the people who live in developed country kill them selves more than the ones who live in cartel ridden shithole

fair point

kek you gook rats literally murder your children with your toxic education system. They prefer death over growing up to become ants in your competitive, soulless society.
You're barely above the chink automatons, and yet you live a life so pathetic you decide to end it

more happy than you muhammad

mexico is korea’s new brother

>You're barely above the chink automatons
you said it again kek so you're below the level of chink? Nice cope. They sure do love to get killed than studying haha

Come to LA and work under my kalbi BBQ restaurant, Paco

they've always been our slaves. we've always been the jews to mexicans for the last 30 years

I completely decline.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture

Easy
>Shot back

*shart back

>get shot back
>dies

COREANO, HERMANO, YA ERES MEXICANO!

>copying Korea
Yeah,everyone knows that Korean invented the Taichi,ying and yang,and whatever.

based and redpilled

>sadtugal

>sadtugal

koreans have no culture or reason to live besides materialism. no "religion" or ethics beyond that. similar to many americans, despite their backwards christianity.

secondly, they are very intelligent and hardworking. that creates a very stressful and competitive environment.

koreans need a reason to live, something to look up to, other than fake vapid manufactured kpop plastic whores and more money.

something like helping their nation, or mankind, science, space, any form of conquest. meaning.

low IQ post. read some books

Because yakuza japanese mob bosses own their "version of korean mafia, Khangpae". They are being literally fucked by superior japanese Nippon lol. Every day. Join a korean labour union! Go on strike!!!

Have you seen how their women look outside of k-pop videos?

Most koreans don't even care about kpop and their per capita research output is among the highest of any nation.