Serious question: Do you consider India as a first world country in the league of USA/Europe or a third world shithole...

Serious question: Do you consider India as a first world country in the league of USA/Europe or a third world shithole in the league of China and Africa?

Attached: download.jpg (200x150, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The second you said

As an Indian I can personally tell you many of our cities are much more advanced than American metropolises. our cities have new subways, new skyscrapers, meanwhile everything in usa is at least 1990-built or older.

Yes

It's a developing country, like China and Brazil. Some parts are quite nice, other parts are literal shitholes.

the latter, maybe not as bad as subsaharan africa but definitely worse than china

Somewhere between Africa and China.

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

china is closer to first world than india.

The urban cores of China have surpassed first world countries.

The only developed countries east of Europe are Israel, South Korea and Japan. Taiwan and Hong Kong are also developed, but they are not soveirgn States, and Singapore does not have Democracy.

Are you sure Mohamed?

India seems more creative than China.
I think they could do better than China

Surpassed not, but some of city cores being on par with 1st world definitely.

t.

Attached: 1492293359722.jpg (4288x2848, 784K)

>Taiwan is not a sovereign State
back to sucking mao's tiny cadaveric penis, ching

show some respect to your Chinese overlords subhuman

Israel is 2nd world. Just because they have very high class military and to extent democratic parliament doesn't mean their lives are on par with Western. There are plenty of documentaries traveling through their areas, both urban and rural and it looks like 2nd world. Saudis and Emiratis have better looking infrastructure than Israelis.

FUck you pajeet, I wish you guys would stay in india so I would not even have to give a fuck about tit.

Ok Shuaib

lmao it's a fucking shithole
even Brazil is x10 better

No, it's Africa-tier.
Even Nigeria is better than it.

is mexico safer than brazil?

They do have bad infrastructure, but they are a highly developed nation with very high standards of living. The reason why they have a very poorly looking infrastructure is because they put very little money in rebuilding it, since they are constantly attacked by foreign countries. They also spend insanely amount of money on defense and military.

Apparently, Nigeria has a greater number of people living below the world bank defined poverty line, despite having 1/6th population

>The urban cores of China have surpassed first world countries.
This

cities like Dubai and Shanghai are a lot fucking nicer than London or NYC

Currently, it’s worse that China but better than Africa. However there are a few good parts and it is rapidly developing, birth rates in India have also gone down since independence so there’s that.

I would much prefer India developed than China, though.

depends on area, but most of the time no