Do you ever feel that you were born in the wrong place?

Do you ever feel that you were born in the wrong place?

Attached: 1537054189601.png (656x755, 39K)

Yes, for example my mom told me to go to hell and that she didnt want to hear my opinion when i brought up during a discussion that i think people should be able to own guns to defend themselves, just because i am not a bootlicker to the government my own parents think i should be sent to a psychiatric ward.
In general i don't fit in to the narrow opinion corridor of Sweden, i dont fit the status quo of what you SHOULD do what you SHOULD think and how you SHOULD act.
Wish i lived in America 2bh

no \o

yes, i should have born in canada t-bh

I dont care where I was born.

I wish I was born in Sweden desu. You have a stable strong economy and you can at least shape your future without worrying for your country going to shit like here.

wish I wasn't born a disgusting cumskin

No I'm too autistic to live anywhere else

I wish born in america,here i feel strange for bearing guns.
The people say " the government protect me" but the police no give a fuck about them.

Attached: 1538263294946.jpg (853x934, 423K)

Yeah, I should have been born in Africa among my brethren

Based as fuck

Attached: 1538277558893.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

Kek

Attached: 1538189833642.jpg (606x388, 65K)

no, just the right one

Attached: _20181001_153440.jpg (425x570, 78K)

I'm a mutt so I feel like I was born in the right place.

roll

Actually part of the reason I feel so miserable is because I was born in the right place at the right time in a good family etc but I just cannot find my happiness.

roll for chad

Anime yet most importantly gaysex.

wtf? why are f*rstoids like this?

I doubt I could be born somewhere worse

Attached: 1535311922412.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Will I get to be white or an inmigrant.

roll for Norway again

I would die via the most painful torture possible if it meant being reborn in Indiana.

Attached: 1538402244138.webm (1080x606, 3M)

do you mind if we trade I really want to be bosnia thanks

No, why would I? I was born in a First World country in the late 20th century. The odds would be statistically much higher of you being born in an Indian slum or in Africa or North Korea or something.

I DOUBT IT

why

I want to be a bosniak and hang out with my bosnian serb bros at a kafana and have some cevapi then shoot them out by the next day and be good by the end of the week to have a beer

I hope all the best to you Sven.
We live sick in times.

North Korea is a small country. The chances of you being born there are thankfully pretty tiny.

Without sounding like some jangoistic faggot, not too bad. Maybe Norway because of the based PTO but I love studying and working here.
Some of the best world renouned colleges and can get it paid for if you score high enough on your SAT’s.
I’ve been away from college for 4 years now and making 90K+.

Same.
Tbh. I'm very happy to be born and grown up in here. I love my country and it's people for the various of reasons.

Cmon

Roll

Don't come here pls we already have too many bl*Ckoids

pasa el mate

From piss alley to turd town.

Are you saying that while you’re on your 10th vacation right now you cunt bitch.

roll

Roll

t. Jamal
stay in detroit or whatever, we don't want anymore violent blacks

roll

i wish i was born in portugal (im portuguese) rather than engl*nd

Better to just not be born in the first place, eh mate?

they see me rollin

I wish I was born in China.
Imagine having the confort of knowing that your country will keep being full of your people for at least one thousand years, being a dying breed is soul crushing.

Wrong planet, universe. Most people, 99.8 percent, are so retarded it is unbearable.

rullaa

alright lets see

rolling for KARA BOGA

Just glad I wasn't born in E*rope desu

roll for North Korea.

No

Attached: 1537192097051.jpg (334x334, 63K)

Attached: EFTuwbJ.jpg (500x375, 69K)

aborted please

you were created for a reason then and there
the rest is up to you
past and the future do not exist
i forgot what to say next because i had a thesis about this that was so fucking groundbreaking that it would be written down somewhere important, but i was piss drunk
something, something, time does not exist

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Rell

all my teenage years tbqh. Now I just don't give a fuck anymore

Yeah it'd be easier to be an homo poster from Europe

Attached: 1507421879096.jpg (587x768, 74K)

Nope. America is the best country. Although i wish we didn't send so much money to Israel.

>wish i lived in america
From a city perspective, things haven't been so good. This isn't about politics but in terms of health, housing, and what not. Although our country is tearing it self apart politically, wouldn't be surprised if there's another Civil War or something to that degree in a decade or two. They're clamping down on guns and knives too, can't own jack shit. If everything weren't available convenience and career wise, I'd get the fuck out of New York. This city never sleeps because it's a festering rat den.

Attached: 1537690327886.jpg (805x601, 92K)

roll

roll

Roll

Yeah I should have been born in Turkey with my KARA BOGA brothers.

I shouldn't've been born to begin with.

roll

I'd like to be born in Turkey instead of here because I am one

Attached: ottoman Turk.png (1000x750, 893K)

Roll

reroll

roll for China

Hm

Unacceptable
ReRoll

Oh
well
Will
do

i was born in the right place. at least here you are free to do whatever the fuck you want.

why i always do this?

alri

Housing is still decent in murica. Health is the only issue, since everything is so expensive.

Yeah that's why I moved away. Aus is temp though, I'll be going back to NZ next year.

Let’s go.

please for the love of god switch places with me

the whole civil war bullshit is just a internet thing. I live outside of Boston and nobody gives a fuck on what's going. the LARPers can go ahead and kill each.

yes, i wish i was born to live in a neighborhood with more qts

Every fucking time some Eurotrash limp-dicked cuck thinks they want to be like us. And every time they come here they break under the pressure. So come on over here. Leave behind the cushy life and face reality. But you're too much of a faggot to actually go through with it.

No go ahead and stay where you are, we gave enough mentally ill retards like you

Have*

I wish I was born in Poland. My heart aches for I am not surrounded by poles. . .

roll

Roll for funland

Why you did move to murica?

>I want to give up my social safety net to be like the rooty pooty shooty cowboys mommy!
Lmao

Welfare state will collapse in 10 years anyway

no because I grew up in multiple countries around the world, but I feel like my parents settled down in the wrong place at the wrong time. We moved here when I was 10 and English children were pretty mean to kids with American accesnts like me, and I feel because of that I grew up as an outcast, and never really learned how to properly make or keep friends.

I’m very lonely here.

Look and sound like a native Brit now tho, but it’s too late. I’m 22 now.

roll

based

oligarch

reroll

ok

roll

Nobody likes Canada.
Unless you are canadian or a proxy

This is EXACTLY the same thing with Muttos going to 3rd world countries