Are the rape incidents in Okinawa really that common...

Are the rape incidents in Okinawa really that common? I can't help but think it's just sheltered Japanese overreacting again.

Attached: 1538354929315.jpg (800x886, 224K)

It's actually worse but for obvious reasons they try to keep it quiet. I'm not a marine but I did work there for six months.

The main issue is not the rape. The US occupies great swaths of territory that could go to much better use.

It really surprises me. I would've thought much more of the American military than this.

>I would've thought much more of the American military than this.

Attached: 1500124279251.jpg (727x641, 59K)

>American military
>Literally where a bunch of desitutes go to for a job
They also promise citizenship to immigrants to join.

But they are still working class white men. I expected better from them.

>white
>being this naïve

Most of such whites are literally wanna be blacks. Considering how most of us are kicked out at the age of 18, military is where you turn to if you don't have college or job lined up.

Attached: 1.png (210x240, 9K)

Why can't they use all those other islands?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1191x699, 40K)

I've been living in Tokyo. And It's quite rare that crimes of American soldiers in Okinawa are reported here. So I think many Japanese can't understand why Okinawan claim the burden of American bases boldly.

lmao sweet user. On the off chance you aren't joking, you end up in the military because you have nowhere else to go. I've met people over the years that served multiple combat tours. They went back because they liked it. They aren't nice, wholesome lads. Or white.

Attached: 1469287395673.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

>be in military
>see this post
I feel nothing but sadness

the US military casualty list reads like a taco bell employee timesheet

Branch???

Airforce
Say what you will at least I have good quality of life

Same tho

Oh shit, what's your job?

inb4 you two are sitting in the same room

>American
>White

>I would've thought much more of the American military than this.
You really think that just because he joined the Marines Tyrone wants to stop raping?

Vehicle maintenance
You?

>working class white men
Here are three US servicemen arrested in 1995 for renting a van and kidnapping a 12 year old girl so they could rape her.

Attached: marineniggers.jpg (422x198, 45K)

Im an A1C in PMEL, I work on your torque wrenches and micrometers and shit. Yknow the yellow and white labels with stamps on all your tools? That's us

You excited for OCPs?

>pfc
>pfc
>seaman
It's amazing how once you hit NCO ranks it's 80% white people again

It’s like an optical illusion for me, they look like ass from afar but close up i’m envious

Kek, I just dont like the fucking name tape on the hat

>son of US marine
Clearly

¿Qué?

Most women in Okinawa that's being raped will just shut up because they think it's a shame, or they'd just be killed by Americans because they obviously have guns
Not to even mention that they'll be sent back to be judged, hence it will be easy for them to come out after like 2 weeks of staying in prison
And of course netouyo be like USA daddy save us from China and Russia so let them rape, and basically that's what japanese government is thinking too

Wouldn't the brass have ZERO tolerance for this, if a US serviceman rapes a Japanese woman what sort of punishment would he receive?

UCMJ
Discharge
Jailtime
You're fucked for life, tyrone doesn't care though

So it's mostly blacks that do the raping?

The Ledet guy here also murdered and college girl in Georgia and killed himself in a murder-suicide a few years ago.

>So it's mostly blacks that do the raping?
Latinos also rape a lot. I bet a few white guys did some rapes a while ago in the 20th century when military was whiter, but nowadays yeah it pretty much only blacks and latinos doing it.

>did some rapes a while ago
quite a lot but then again most armies did that

>Rodrico
Hahaha even his name is wrong

>they aren’t white

Whatever you say lying white boy.

>Are the rape incidents in Okinawa really that common?
By niggers, yes. Whites? No.

No American has raped a Japanese girl, just niggers. Niggers are not American.

Attached: 1537507515902.jpg (1056x771, 78K)