Reminder

Reminder, all southern Europe was raped and conquered by arabs and north africans and they are all arabs.

Reminder if Germanics weren't Christians we would have nothing in common with arab rape babies.

Attached: 1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png (1200x997, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrisid_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations#1777_–_1787
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Moroccan_alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Morocco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*horrid screeching*

Attached: 654754754.png (404x433, 87K)

And then after kicking out all the moors and jews they proceeded to conquer an entire continent

Andalusian music is literally the best in the world

Do you deny that al andalus was occupied by moroccans and arabs and conquered by them?

Because of superior arab and moroccan influence, andalusian is an arabic-romance ethnic group

Does nothing when you are all rape babies of africans and arabs.

>mutts feeding med victim complex
Pls stop

>Does nothing when you are all rape babies of africans and arabs.
Do I really have to attach the ethnicity breakdown of your country?

Andalusian is arabo romance

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-08-46.png (720x1280, 147K)

but he is right, though

Attached: al-andalus.jpg (596x696, 155K)

>Moroccan
that meme image is wrong

why are you defending them?

Our ethnic groups are all distinct and while spanish are all arabs.

Attached: 1538362692509.jpg (2000x2000, 1.72M)

I know, prosperity and golden age, al andalus was much more civilized than Europe, the arabic al andalusi race are superior to whites.

>the arabic al andalusi race are superior to whites

true, this is why spaniards didn't bat an eye when goths got slaughtered and accepted the new rulers without heisitation in a 95% of the territory

is it bait?

Al andalus had libraries public facilities universities most populated city and golden age

Of course, the arabic al andalusi feels closer to their ethnic and linguistic brothers in morocco and arabia

and public street light in Córdoba

Al andalus had maths and science while europe was in dark ages.

Of course, also free healthcare, free education and better distriburion of wealth.

While eurooe were mideval peasants feeding nobility the arabic Berber al andalusi race were doing algebra and science.

Technically we were under "moroccan" rule with the almohades

For 2000 years spain was arabic and berber, spanidh people are christian arabs.

>and public street light in Córdoba
How? Did they use candles? Torches hanged to long posts? I am curious desu/.

oil iirc

They had large supply of oils they had hanging around the streets they lit.

How can we unite Spain with arabic and north african union?

So, like oil lamps? I am sorry but I am a bit retarded.

>Morrocan rule

Nigga you should to get back to school

Attached: Negro_confundido_HD.jpg (505x431, 19K)

Almohads and almohavids werent moroccans?

Tariq ibn ziyad was a moroccan, abd rahmam was an arab and his vassals syrians

al andaluce was under almoravides and almowahidin who were dynasties that ruled morocco for like 500 years

No, that would be like saying that Cortes or their next generation descendants were mexicans. Morocco was created in the 20th century, a twink ago from a historial perspective, much more than a millennium before the muslim invasion started in Iberia.

Jesus christ, don't you americans understand concepts such as nation,religion, or etnicity? In fact the muslims who came in that time were quite different compared to actual moroccans

In this pic you can see a muslim of that time playing chess, like two peads in a pod to average moroccan as you see

Attached: Ajedrez3.jpg (600x359, 121K)

Welp
Present day Arabs browned the remnants of whitedom
no muss no fuss

I am of pure Celtiberian descendance

Attached: 1535479804088.png (720x1280, 812K)

t.mohammed Alraviviv

Yes they were both moroccan dynasties, the first moroccan dynasty is the idrissid, it was founded 1200 years ago.

idrissid > almoravid > almohad > marinid > wattasid > saadian > alaouite (modern one, ruling since 400 years)

ignore the mentally ill posters like

Who is this northron?

Attached: png.png (404x676, 174K)

Use my new one, I have evolved.

That was a shitty image

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-21-42-27.png (720x1280, 730K)

Also Al Andakus is moroccan and arabic, spain aka al andalus is berber and arabic but christian.

Wow, some dynasties ruled over what Morroco is today centuries ago, therefore Morroco existed as a country for even before the Achaemenid empire if you are able to follow the rulers of that territory in that time.

By that logic Spain is the roman empire, try tolearn and understand with that little moor pea sized brain the concept of nation and maybe some day you could argue with the grown up boys

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 14K)

Saved

Attached: 1530367642914.png (227x214, 4K)

Based Visigothic BULL

>broke Al andalus had Golden Age
>woke Visigothic Spain was the true Golden Age

morocco was founded in 789 and existed since them, every, and I say EVERY historian, french or spanish or american, agree on that. Or at the worst, it started with the almoravid.
see You're literally making shit up.

Spain was founded in the 1500s.

Boys if I go to andalucia will I still get that al andalus feel? Perhaps Cordoba?

Which is morocco

Attached: 800px-Idrisids-eng.png (800x512, 123K)

Real talk, Morocco as it exists today is a French invention

it's in your map, it's literally written "The idrisid kingdom of Morocco"

>the Idrisids are considered to be the founders of the first Moroccan state.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrisid_dynasty

Ahhh yes of course you will feel al andalus in the AL ALHAMBRA and the CORTUBA MOSQUE" of al andalus civilization.
Al hakam the II you will see superior al andalus civilization

Attached: MonAlhakenII01.jpg (425x566, 69K)

nice banter, my Khaganate slave, swede slave (800-1200), mongol slave (13th), turko-mongol golden horde slave (1200-1500), turkic slave (1500-18th), german slave (16th-1917), jewish slave (1917-2018)

Not an argument

Morocco and Russia have diplomatic relations since 300 years or something. At least since Catherine the great.

also one of the first country to recognize the US en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–United_States_relations#1777_–_1787

Imagine being a moroccan larping as this guys.This guys effectively conquered your country a fews decades before they conquered iberia,so you're really fucking pathetic

>also one of the first country to recognize the US
It's pretty pathetic how often Moroccans like to repeat this fact, anything for validation I guess

1. The Ummayad empire didn't conquer it, they allied with the atlas/rif/anti atlas tribes
2. The Ummayad came in 700 and were removed in 740 after they gave moroccan the ugliest iberians womens

Morocco was a sovereign state from 788 to 2018. (with a protectorate from 1924 to 1956, but still recognized as a sovereign state)

Non-meme answer: the moor invaders were a bunch 17K thousand guys in a country of millions who walked up to France.
Any settlement was probably only done in Córdoba because travelling and moving by boat was really hard for someone who wasn't part elite.
Also, Al-Andalus later got independence a hundred years later and remained isolated until the almohads and almoravids. Ethnic replacement wasn't a popular thing until the XVIII Century.

>Morocco didn't exists before the 20th
>somehow there is billions of treaties between Morocco and other countries since a thousand year.

nice goalpost moving ivanov

We were allied with anglos too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Moroccan_alliance

Spaniards are like 7% North African, except Basques, they are pure.

Spain was founded in 589 at the III Council of Toledo where the heretics abandoned arianism and become catholics along with my nigga Recaredo

>religious unity
>geographical & political unity

Attached: CONVERSIÓN DE RECAREDO.jpg (560x384, 58K)

>and remained isolated until the almohads

Not true. The idrissid had a lot of intervention in Iberia, a lot of battles. The Emirate of Cordoba not only invited many north african armies for different purposes, but the Emirate also had some campains in north africa.

and in the late 10th/early 11th, so circa 950-1050 ad, eastern maghreb and al andalus were basically in the same state. The Emirate controlled the zeneta tribes.

Attached: CCida.jpg (1280x1009, 387K)

Please tell me more about my country, you headless monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Morocco
>In 974, the Sultan Al-Hasan ben Kannun was defeated by Cordobese Umayyads.

between 974 and 1040 Al Andalus fought to control the maghreb from the Fatimid empire. The whole shia-sunni war and the civil war in al andalus was fucked up.

>ummayad didn't conquer it,just completely changed the religion,culture and language of the region
>the ummayad came in 700 and were removed in 740
Yeah and then another arab group conquered those berber lands
>ugliest iberian womens
Pathetic seething diaspora moor,go back to maghreb you fucking half-nigger

I heard the moors were invited and were prefered to the previous rulers. Even the biggest rabbi was from the there, maimonedes.

Open a book you absolute retard.

Oh wait that flags explains it all.

Nique ta mère sal bougnoul

>ummayad didn't conquer it
it's a fact, cf: any academic historian, they only fought in tunisia/eastern algeria
>just completely changed the religion
Morocco was not sunni muslim, it adopted the shiism to seperate themselves from the ummayad. Also the west had it own coran, it own made up prophet etc.

>language of the region
no one spoke arabic in morocco until the 12th, you're in the wrong timeline, the arabization of north africa is the result of the almohad and almoravid spreading

>Yeah and then another arab group conquered those berber lands
no? after 739 it's berber-based dynasties that ruled the maghreb until the 16th.

>Pathetic seething diaspora moor,go back to maghreb you fucking half-nigger
I wasn't insulting you, the war against the ummayad LITERALLY started because the berbers got the ugliest iberian womens which led to a war between arabs and berbers. It's LITERALLY the un-ironic, real reason of the 739 berber revolt.

>mexican flag
opinion dissmissed. We're speaking between humans here.

Of course, al andalus was the greatest civilization of tolerance and moorish science we know this from some uh sources.

Lots of cities just surrendered to maintain the status quo in their domains but paying rent to the head gorilla, families like the Banu Qasi were hispano-visigothic who managed to keep ruling under muslim order

>berbers got
Berbers were gotten by arabs and raped

Well it's complicated, the wizigoth kingdom was in a civil war, some prince invited the muslims, then shit happend. It wasn't a total military conquest.

Yeah, Al Andalus shined until the end over the sad medieval Europe. Cordoba a single city alone had the population of Poland in 800 ad.

>Be me, some farmer in Toletum
>Christian
>Suddenly some guys wearing weird robes and curved sword ask me in which direction is north
>Tell them, they say thanks and go away
>Continue my farming, some more similar guys appear and tell me Toletum is now named Toleytula
>Weird name, but okay
>Continue farming

What matters is today.Tell me what separates differentiates morocco from other arab countries?You're virtually undistinguishable

Of course but im curious about the sourcea for these claims any direct evidence?

I didn't know any if that, neat. I do know that Almanzor became a dictator and after his death, Al-Andalus collapsed into taifas.

Portugal is indistinguishable from morocco and you have famiky in morocco.

Why would Moroccan want to seperate from the other arabic countries? I've no issue with MENA or the East in general. Since Carthage, maghreb got introduced to eastern civilization.

Portugal is the same as Western Europe and there is no problem in that too.

Portuguese arent considered white by europe.

You are not even human you muslim shit

Can you even read you smelly trash?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-18-40-40.png (720x1280, 185K)

Also, in what aspects are Moroccan Berbers different from Algerian or Tunisian Berbers

Also Old Christians vs New Christians and the cleansing of blood hated even by the pope. Felt good then and feels good today

Virtually no one, there is no real reason for the whole maghreb not to be united today, really. The fact that morocco existed as a state since a logn time isn't related to some particular cultural singularity or something, it's just geographical reasons, the moutains separated the 3 regions since like 2000 years. Borders never changed since the roman provinces.

Why do Moroccans we wuzz as Al-Andalus?

Attached: 1306103-Maroc.HD.jpg (1783x1899, 438K)

This cunt looks Brazilian as fuck.

Something about having an Iberian face but a new-world look on him. Maybe it's the faggy hair.

Don't you dare to deny his iberianism you envious bacalhau eater, he is far more iberian than any portguese or spaniard you've ever met!

Ethnically, sure. But that's what I'm saying. There's pure Iberians in Brazil (not that all of them are, obviously), but even those have a faggot haircut, because they don't grow in Iberian culture.

Why are sandniggers so salty?

>millions of butthurt threads about us
>we reply once to Correct The Record
>so saly XDDd

choke on my cum, mutt

Why are you crying salty bitch tears?

Nice projection, cuck.

Attached: zUwqrhM.png (1280x720, 513K)

Its you who's projecting here

cringe
kys
bye

Hello

Your salty bitch tears are delicious

>La Creatura speaking out of its arse as always

Attached: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1027x834, 1001K)