Do any balkanites legitimately miss the age of the ottomans?

Do any balkanites legitimately miss the age of the ottomans?

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLse8RFWHOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even Arab Muslims don't ,so how can the Christian Slavs ?

why didnt arabs like the ottomans?

Thank god no

great thread envergay
kys pseudoturk

>t. doesn't know anything about ottoman history

arabs tried backstabbing us and we fucked their mother's hairy pussies my teacher

>us
t.enfield

>we

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

they do. vid reated

youtube.com/watch?v=nLse8RFWHOY

Lmao we have been aiding countries from the balkans,africa,middle east to gain the people trust for the upcomming empire.

I don't miss it myself, why would Balkanites do?

How can you miss something you never experienced?

Ottomans backstabbed the whole Muslim world by invading the mamlukes (Egypt + northern sudan+ the hijaz which is the area where Mekka and madinah lie + Yemen ) and North Africa and then the Arabs backstabbed the ottomans in ww1

>enslave Turks
>Turks do some shite l8r
>why would Turks do this??

This

The Turks who were enslaved (Mamluks) were backstabbed by other Turks though (Ottomans)

Ottoman never "invaded" north africa.

>What were the mamluke wars
>What was the forced vassalisation of North Africa
>What was Selim's attempt to invade Morocco

Try again next time turkshit

Why is Erdog so cringe?

Also, god the Arabic comments are so fucking brainlet-tier.
>Ooga booga why oppose erdogan?? He da saviour of the muslim world. Caliphate when??

It's amazing that there are people like this.

Circassians =\= Turks

Egypt is middle east, north africa = maghreb to me.
>What was the forced vassalisation of North Africa
What it is? Something your mind created?
>What was Selim's attempt to invade Morocco
There never has been any attempt to "invade Morocco"

I'm not turk.

>Egypt is middle east
Egypt is neither ME nor NA, culturally speaking. But geographically speaking, it's north african undoubtedly.

Yeah anyway I was replying to your "ottoman invaded north africa", it's not the case for the maghreb, it's local people who called the Barbarossa brothers for help against Spain, and the states they founded for 300 years were virtually independant states.

Also ottoman =/= turkey or turks. Stop that meme.

>Egypt is not NA
My man....

And yes I made a mistake confused Algeria with Morocco. algerians asked for military support/protection and got annexed instead

I am a different poster.

Were not the same poster,but we're both egyptian

>got annexed

Wich tribe or population got annexed exactly?
Barbarossa got the support of the local population and was very popular, it's the local population that put him in charge, he was seen as the hero of islam/a liberator.

based masri leeching the khaleeji cucks.

I am not though? It's the other way around. Saudis are unironically lazy as fuck and will enslave you and take a part of your salary, sweaty. It's called the Kafalah system look it up.

You know they don't give welfare too right? My mother works as a highschool teacher and my father is a Sales manager. My dad's boss sits on his all day and basically takes ~15% of his salary, and the other people's salaries, at the end of every month lmao.

Saudi Arabia would literally be nothing without foreigners.

Yeah I was just meming, I know that those stupid fat fucks would be in their tents with their camels whitout the oil. Shame that the mashraq and egypt weren't as lucky as them.

I think they were having civil wars up to the early 00s because of muslims, doubt they miss them.

Saudis exist because of israel and us nothing more.

Saudis will exterminate every muslim before losing their money and privilige.

>they
what did he mean by this...

After the tanzimat reforms ethnic Turks had leadership over all provinces in the empire even Arab ones. Before the reforms arabs were given leadership positions but they were purged in the 1800s.

Arabs, especially gulf arabs, are traitorous subhuman savages.

Mamlukes joined a coalition against the Ottomans with Christian nations you dumb wahabshit and the North Africans were WILLING vassals kys

Circassians are literally turkics

>no balkanites are even posting itt

Attached: pablo.jpg (293x212, 19K)

"vassal" is a big word, Algier's king is not only independant, he also attacked and enslaved ottoman boat, and the Ottoman Caliph call him "Prince of the prince".

Then again even Egypt cucked the Ottoman in the 19th, that's like childs beating up their old grandpa, not cool :(

Attached: screen.png (610x752, 258K)

They're Nakhs.