A quote comes to my mind

A quote comes to my mind..

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth" - African Proverb

Social isolation is what breeds those people in the first place. Sooner society realizes this, the better. Unless society appreciates people for who they are and gives them the affection they yearned for, this will keep happening again and again..

Attached: 140524-elliot-rodger-2359_6161b82c4c3a71686ddde8e508f66f80.jpg (2500x2116, 365K)

Society and people doesn't owe you anything

People owe it to themselves to not get shot

autism isn't social isolation
generally people won't seperate the two so I will do it for you you lazy bum
loneliness in normal people generally causes depression
isolation in prisons do not cause the prisoner to murder everyone, they more likely will starve themselves due to losing the will to live
there is an instance where being too lazy will cause more psychological and diagnostic harm and why people need to stop posting rodger and let him be in peace, if not in this world at least the next

so why does everyone bitch about mass killings? shooters don't owe you mercy.

Giving warmth to the weak is the best way to create a nation of cowards.

Yes because you're robbing people of their freedom by taking their lives. It's completely different and a 5-year old could figure that out.

>loneliness in normal people generally causes depression
isolated mass killers, who are generally effective suicides except for certain cases, go on rampages because of a desire to exist
people don't like you or even know of you? At least now they fear you. And a common response to resistance is anger, it doesn't matter what form of resistance or if the anger helps you or not, which is why people smack monitors.
you are not entitled to freedom

Freedom does not exist since free of will does not exist. It is a myth like any other, deal with it.

>deal with it
implying the freedom not to

giving warmth to the weak is the basis of civilization you dumb fuck
otherwise we would be african tribes hunting buffalo with spears and screaming ooga booga daily

freedom describes a state of undetermined potential span of possible actions
it has nothing to do with free will or not
ps: determinism is scientifically impossible, since you cannot model a system within itself. some things are just indeterminate

>society
that's a too big bunch of people
functional families should be enough safe network

>autism
you spent too much time on Jow Forums
the actual term is "avoidant personality disorder" even. look it up on ICD-10
>there is an instance where being too lazy will cause more psychological and diagnostic harm and why people need to stop posting rodger and let him be in peace, if not in this world at least the next
didn't get it, rephrase it please

african tribes have far better safe networks than post-modern westerns
i know what you mean, you just wrote it wrong

>didn't get it, rephrase it please
no

You decide what you want to do because you feel the need to do x or y. that is not choice, that is chemicals in your brains figuring it out for you.

pity then

Attached: images.gif (649x239, 173K)

so what we need to do it to kill the outcasts before they can kill us?

ellios seem like the kind of guy who didn't have any friends because he was so full of himself.

I am not saying that the universe is deterministic, It is probably statistic which is a different whole thing. Human behaviour is probably deterministic though, We cannot grasp it because we are not smart enough to figure all the outcomes out but a smarter being than us would probably find us as predictable as an ant.

>giving warmth to the weak is the basis of civilization you dumb fuck

No, kek. Civilization was built by myths. Money has the value it has because we believe in its value, Nations exist because we collectively belive in them and treat them as entities. This capability to believe in abstract and vague definitions were the real foundations of human civilization.

have fun trying to make a functioning civilization when you kill off all your architects, mathematicians, scientists, economists, and other intellectuals because they are weak and taking up resources that could go to muh dick muh roid arms retards

Attached: costanza.png (600x450, 452K)

the implication isn't the dialectic between which choice is the "right" one
but where and how is choice derived
freedom isn't precisely the freedom of choice of x or y
but how x or y came about for whatever means

that is to say the final stage of the so called no-free-will argument is the totality of knowledge and the elimination of chaos

that is you will know what you will do when an earthquake will strike 20 years from now
not what you will have for dinner

or i should say you can "exercise" your freedom by ignoring information
say if you knew x you will act y, but if you by change not know x, the out come of y is undecided

whether or not you will know what you should know is not a matter of course as you so implied, we are not omnipotent and for that reason we can exercise in (derived) freedom

>have fun trying to make a functioning civilization when you kill off all your architects, mathematicians, scientists, economists, and other intellectuals because they are weak

Weak does not have to mean "physically" weak. There are many kind of weaknesess and the one I am concerned about, are those of the mind and not of the body.

the caveat is that we have the freedom of knowing
we can technically know things, calculate inevitability and so on, but because of how our reality is constructed we can only choose to calculate the safest assumptions, eg what we will have for dinner (and methods to achieve either outcome)

>ants
>predictable

when there's variables there is choice
but if you concede it's statistic not deterministic why you make an exception to humans? we have multi-choice too
might not be the "OMG SO FREEEE"est of states but still

>we can technically know things
we can't know it all though
there's always slight changes
also remember uncertainty principle: some things "are not meant for man to know" because our methods are intrusive and change the object we study

90% of the people who argue against this unironically support muh big dick getting all the resources and similar

in any case, social ineptitude shouldn't equate to weakness when they can still contribute to society fairly well, but the socially inept are often left behind nonetheless, and that is the topic OP has put forward

i can see one's point if they propose culling (actually) braindead retards and similar people who are solely a drain on society

>muh freedumbs

yes but uncertainty can still measure things, just not the things you were originally measuring
otherwise there is no applicability of quantum stuff

this is why i used know instead of calculate, we know there is incalculable stuff

it is possible to have a babel of knowledge so to speak and predict the universe, this is the ultimate elimination of freedom, that is nothing is unknown

however it is probably incomprehensible to any person, and if understood cannot be in totality

but there is not a you making the choice. The choice is not made by an ego or "soul" but is choosen by the million of chemical reactions in your brain, Where is the freedom in that? .

You dont need to have a deterministic universe to prove the unexistence of the free will. Even in a chaotic universe, You would not make the choice, It would the chaotic events making all those desicions. In summary, Freedom is unironically slavery, we are slaves of our biology and our reality

again freedom isn't about making choice
choice is an illusion and knowledge is real

Nobody wants to hang out with a whiny, stupid, pissbaby loser. Be worth loving

love is unconditional

Love everyone then

>90% of the people who argue against this unironically support muh big dick getting all the resources and similar

I dont but I think that Brainlets should not take part in the choices and direction a country/nation takes. My country is fucked because of brainlets who do not even know the basics of economy.

>social ineptitude shouldn't equate to weakness when they can still contribute to society fairly well, but the socially inept are often left behind nonetheless

They dont want to get out of their bubble in many cases.....and live in worlds of fantasies. IDK, They can be useful but they are a waste in the same time.
>if they propose culling (actually) braindead retards and similar people who are solely a drain on society

I am in favour of that. It is not even moral to give birth to someone with retardation.

>but there is not a you making the choice
George Berkeley pls
>million of chemical reactions in your brain
how is it "my" brain if there is no "me"??
>it's just a saying
the way you say it matters. you break your entire logic if you formulate it wrong
again, you said it "it's statistic". "freedom" is poorly defined as "a total random choice out of a raffle of ideas". there's "freedom" in the sense of "the brain has to make an effort to pick a choice". even on the "raffle of ideas" there had to have been put there in the brain for them to be chosen. so there's variability in conditions, and those determine each different thought

love is a choice
and choices are determined by conditions

How is killing you "robbing" you of your freedom??? You can do anything you want in the afterlife. If anything, killing you makes you MORE liberated.

I think your concept of the 'socially inept' might be skewed from Jow Forums or sensational news. Then again mine might be too

I'm pretty socially inept myself but I'm doing everything in my power to break out of the bubble for the most part, for better or worse. I think more people on this site and others are doing so than who care to admit it

There are certainly numerous people who rant about asocial/antisocial people at their jobs, which necessitates that these people are indeed entering the workforce (and therefore contributing to civilization)

Willful NEETs should also be purged of course but many people who claim to be neets are those who larp for (you)s

>love is a choice
>and choices are determined by conditions

infatuation is choosy
but no religion says you can love god only if you feel like it

love is a human invention and it demands certain criteria, that is to say unconsciously we know what love should be and what infatuation is emotionally, do people curse god, all the time, do they know that god demands love, sure

people are not robots, we break our own rules all the time, including definitions

You cannot control your environment or your genetics. Some people are bornt with curiosity and they cannot ignore that information while Other do it because they are lazier. So our knowledge may be real though I have my doubts on this, but we dont choose what we know.

>Willful NEETs should also be purged of course but many people who claim to be neets are those who larp for (you)s

Yeah, These are the problem.

I would not call you socially inept though, simply shy or introvert.

no, there is a degree of freedom in choosing not to know something, it doesn't have to be esoteric or academic

it can be as simple as where the bunch of lettuce came from in the supermarket, you can literally find out by doing some research and depending whether or not you "choose" to satisfy your curiosity you will act differently (about the lettuce) it seems simple but these things build up over time and we generally ignore our ignorance

a majority of our reality is constructed on implication, and by experimental verification, our consciousness
this literally means we imply our existence due to our ignorance, by increasing our existential knowledge we can choose to become more "real"

we can only gather information while we're alive
when we're denied information (either by dying or even by being sheltered from it) then we can't say we're free

>but no religion says you can love god only if you feel like it
pfff religions. they don't "say", they _forbid_
it's part of the rules anyways so the group remains cohesive. i don't think it's bad
>infatuation is choosy
nah i was refering more to fidelity and apathy, we can choose to feel those but most people will let themselves be carried away by them
>people are not robots, we break our own rules all the time
yep, rebelliousness is an exercise of freedom
because why not do things wrong? they show you what's the right thing eventually

there is such a thing as "crippling shyness"
if USanon says it causes him trouble, then you can guess it's an actual disorder and not just him whining

yes i have diagnosed aspergers
i'm not particularly shy, i'm just bad at working my way through social situations (which has resulted in a degree of aversion which can be taken as shyness, to be fair)

to make a shitty analogy it's more like swinging at the ball and repeatedly and consistently missing, rather than being too weak to swing

Attached: 1508552852519.png (403x334, 124K)

ITT: a bunch of imbeciles who can't distinguish between positive and negative rights. positive rights: the rights to have good things done/given to you (in this case, getting a girlfirend). negative rights: the rights not to have bad things done to you (e.g. getting killed by someone you never met because he didn't get a girlfriend).

positive rights are generally more controversial and vary a lot between different societies (although most societies do care for their weaker members to some degree). that being said, very few people would say that having a gf should be a human right. negative rights are more commonly accepted, and most people agree that you shouldn't be arbitrarily robbed of your life.

Real question: would any of you niggers want to be friends with Elliot Rogers, pre-shootings? All he did was bitch and whine about muh white womenz, it's r/aznmasculinity in human form

lol

This is why we're all here...

niggers

Attached: images.png (300x256, 102K)

>you don't deserve to be loved!

Attached: 1508783801472.jpg (600x600, 57K)

If you're annoying and draining to be around, you don't

Just a stupid mutt

Stop judging people before knowing them.

This exact attitude is why school shooting always happen here. People just see some miserable kid and say "Meh not my problem." I would sit with those kids and talk with them cuz I used to be that way and you know what, I made some of my closest friends that way. But no it's the guns fault or video games or whatever bullshit. Why can't we all just recognize we are all human and have a bit of empathy for one another?

I would have at least talked to him and heard the guy out. Maybe if he had one person to vent to that would have been enough. It is infinitely better to suffer through a difficult time with someone than to suffer alone. There is a reason the World Trade Center jumpers held hands in their final moments...