The french

the french

Attached: sagna.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxLkHNPgcFQ
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/pendez-les-blancs-le-rappeur-nick-conrad-entendu-par-les-policiers-28-09-2018-7905549.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ludivine kadri, of algerian descent

dude is onyx skinned. he can fuck my wife desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxLkHNPgcFQ

>brazilians
not white
>italians
not white

They were both born Muslim.

that french has a nice hat

>french

100% pure race african warriors.

this shit goes hard tho

yeah it almost looks like brazil

No, in Brazil we don't have this weird hatred between races.

you have 60k deaths a year instead

*murders

That's because we are the multicultural society you guys worship so much.

I knew a French exchange student that looked like her so im sure she passes as native French.

And yes she got blacked. seriously

she has a white french mother and is called ludivine, fuck off.

her mother got ARAB'D and she's getting BLACK'D

France has other citizens of Algerian descent. No, she doesn't pass as a native; if you were educated about the situation in France, you wouldn't be making this kind of comments.
His point is that ethnic French people have no reason to care about who Algerians date.

not even surprised by that comment since arabs and mexicans can register as "White American" in US racial censuses, just goes to show how low your standards have fallen
but believe it or not, french people can tell themselves apart from recent immigrants, we have terms for it("français de souche" vs arab, the opposite) and it is a widespread notion despite our government's official civil nationalist stance
regardless of her being a mutt, the fact that she dates a black football player is none of my concern as I am not algerian

Haha me too

God I love this blacked future

How does “pendez les blancs” not violate French hate speech laws?

Attached: DCDC2D64-D697-46C9-9991-A7CA84B6208D.png (1242x2208, 369K)

It does, and the rapper who made the song has been sued by the Paris prosecutor office for calling for violence towards a group of people: leparisien.fr/faits-divers/pendez-les-blancs-le-rappeur-nick-conrad-entendu-par-les-policiers-28-09-2018-7905549.php

I smell a frantic hon hon under that flag

I don't have French citizenship, but I am indeed French.

t. rapper

t.Québécois
:^)