Is it true that it's a magical place?

Is it true that it's a magical place?

Attached: africa-political-map.jpg (1200x1380, 285K)

Africa looks comfy, and African posters here are generally pretty great

It's beautiful, but terrible

It WAS a magical place, now it's all fucked and its future is dark (pun not intended).

No, it's yellow

Im gonna retire there, probably kenya/somalia/malawi/zimbabwe

yes, a nigerian prince made my money disappear!

Yes, and you can retire there and live like a king(my plan in 3 years)

Attached: 1507759500143.jpg (600x1015, 168K)

all rich anglos retire there. Thats why at oxford youll meet white people from zimbabwe and kenya ect.

Theyre a different class, the colonial class.

Polan, maybe you're used to a harsh low lifestyle and maybe you could make it, but Amerilard lol no you gonna die.

I've meet the cream on top of their society and they are still dumb and uneducated as fuck, like grown ass men with degrees believing in youtube conspiracy videos and shit tier dumb.
They are are hundreds of years behind the west.
I'm reffering to sub saharian africa though, some rich north africans are pretty westernized and up to par.

I went to college with a white guy from Zimbabwe. He was really nice.

Well of course my firend, it is. Have you ever heard of the moroccan magic school perhaps ?

Attached: 42177570_335930153881096_5646591347977617408_o.jpg (1053x704, 132K)

I have to leave my house, and walk 100 feet to an outhouse every time I take a shit. Even Poland has indoor toilets. I’ll be fine in Africa.

Where the fuck do you live and why haven't you installed toilets?

Bumfuck Alaska or something?

Yep. We do have a well that provides indoor water, but bathroom plumbing is a bitch because of permafrost.

Ever encountered an skinwalker?

Alaska. We could install toilets, but it’s insanely expensive, and the maintenance required to keep in ground plumbing working isn’t worth the money or effort.

Nope, but I’ve seen an insane, hyper violent moose. Almost as scary.

Are you native or just poor as fuck

Alaska and Africa are 2 different planets you know that?

Of course. I wouldn’t last 3 days in the African wilderness. My point was simply that not all Americans are soft, city-dwelling cunts.

Why would you retire to fucking Africa of all places? Shitty weather, full of insects, wild niggers living in huts, awful women, etc

>awful women
What's it like having shit taste, familia?

Black women are shit tier, worse than asians

We're talking about Africa, not Brazil.

I bet 3K a month and I could have a compound

>secluded south americans

Africa is beautiful, africans are redpilled and based, and the weather and lifestyle is comfy af if you have money. You would never understand as youre literally isolated to latin america. Euros Africans, Asians and even North americans interact all the time.

>Africa is beautiful
As is Khazakstan or Vietnam, nothing more nothing less.

>africans are redpilled and based
topkek

>and the weather and lifestyle is comfy af if you have money
retard.jpg