/chink/

why indians smell so bad edition

Attached: 1537759378018.png (645x683, 175K)

嗨 你好吗 兄弟

how do wh*Toids there treat you.

I live in LA so mostly spics. I have a thing for latinas so I can't complain. Funny enough the other day on the bus, some elderly Mexican guy was telling me white people talk behind your back and that's usually how they end up in jail rather than the blacks and Mexicans for robbing and stealing.

man thats tough.
Being yellow in the states would suck hard.

Stop with the name calling, it's Chinese or be square

Anyone smell maple syrup?

Have you ever banged a latina?

>Have I ever
I barely even talk to people

Hey, we are from the same city. Greetings from a /chi/.

Attached: whereSheFrom.jpg (810x876, 88K)

>US flag
>/CHI/

>canada flag
>/chink/

what's next? A UK flag spamming /paki/?

>live in LA
>like Latinas
>don't hit on Latina girls
Wow so beta. ishyddt senpai. Latinas probably some of the most chill girls to date and willing to put out (assuming they ain't those crazy religious ones). Just don't be a broke ass loser and talk to them.

p.s. I always thought that azns liking Latinas thing was a meme.

t. Asian in LA too

Attached: online dating reply rates.jpg (460x522, 51K)

They should fuse. Maybe then these /minority/ threads will get more than 20 replies.

Are you diasporas loyal to Uncle Xi or the country that you live in?

I wanna get a latina gf but I’m afraid they are gonna bloat up like most latina women will be once they reach mid-20s

Why do you hate Indians? Why don't you both unite and maybe then you'd stand a chance against us? Also
>Canada
>Chink
Every time!

I kinda sheltered myself from social life after high school, and just got out of neetdom desu.

I personally don't care much about politics, most Asians here are democrats. Beside that a vast number of Chinese here actually Cantonese speaking from South East asia rather than China itself.

No the CCP killed my entire grandpa's family and he fleed to taiwan and my dad fucked over here to colonize.

nah they just have BO. same for wh*toids but not as much.

>I’m afraid they are gonna bloat up like most latina women will be once they reach mid-20s
Just look at her mother, it's really that simple. Same goes for other races as well.

Attached: 1517757628156.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

East Asian people really have no body odour, if it weren't for white people using deodrants, they smell pretty bad too when they sweat. Indians don't use deodrant because it hasn't become the cool thing to do yet.

>inb4 Hindustan Unilever gets people obsessed with body odour like they did with light skin
>handsrubbing.jpg