South Korea: Third world place that became rich only few decade ago. No culture except plastic surgery K-Pop idol...

South Korea: Third world place that became rich only few decade ago. No culture except plastic surgery K-Pop idol. 80% of women have fake surgery altered faces. Disgusting food.
Japan: Dying place full of old people and hikikomori who are still virgin at 35 and have anime bed pillow. Sadist work culture kills everyone.
China: Too much shit to mention
Mongolia: Like riding a horse? If not stay home.
Rest of Asia: Shithole/irrelevant

Therefore Taiwan is best country in Asia.

Attached: 53185bc8a6f49bd70dab0d9e19c4cb75.png (2000x1333, 35K)

Wouldn't call it "disgusting" but it is spicy.

why doesn't the work culture improve in japan? you would think employees would have more bargaining power what with the declining population and labour becoming more scarce.

how can you be a virgin in japan with its rampant sex industry. i was there as a ~14 y.o. teenager and i still got some booklets with sex advertisement, lol

Attached: 881c46293f167311bcda2f39e2b8ba2984fd7b03[1].png (1602x2214, 1.77M)

sex industry does not cater to virgins
it is build for middle aged men

Only if they can become Independent

What caters to virgins is weeb bed pillows and animes with names like "Suppa Kawaii Loli Panty Quest".

poor hikkikomori, even whores deny them services till they are... what's middle aged in japan again?

You would think that should be the case here too, but it isn't.

Morale of the story: Sheeple will never break out of their sheeple mindset no matter the conditions

switzerland accepts immigrants tho, and labour market is tight.

Japan is still living in the 1950s as far as gender relations. They still very much believe in the idea that women stop working and become housewives as soon as they get married and the man is the sole breadwinner of the family. But work culture in Japan is so fucked up it means you're a slave with few rights at all who has to work 18 hour days and have little chance for dating (if you're single) or family (if married).

I think Korean food is fucking delicious. Other than that, though, it doesn't seem like a nice place to be.

>I think Korean food is fucking delicious

Attached: Fpr2Oz35_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 25K)

I went there with my dad last summer, nice place, shame the music is pretty bad

Attached: IMG_0635.jpg (487x293, 32K)

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (308x477, 52K)

Lol I'd never eat dog, dude. Their pork and seafood dishes are amazing though and I also love kimchi.

I'm surprised America isn't much higher.

Japan only has 3% unemployment, but that's misleading since unemployment figures only count unemployed people actively looking for work.

A better metric to use as a proxy for hikkimori would be NEET rates because that includes people not studying nor working nor in training whether they are looking for it or not

Attached: IMG_0637.jpg (1319x2048, 244K)

japan works less hours on average than new zealand and still has a reputation for wage slavery? huh?

If you've seen documentaries where they interview old people in Japan, they say "We have so much pensions and so few grandchildren."

Same thing in Brazil. If you're not looking for work, you're not unemployed.

korean movies are much better than your fucking trash movies

and your jap king is from beakjae(korea)

The economic crash in the early 90s was the first blow to Japan and the 97 Asian recession dealt the killing blow from which they've never recovered.

Japanese people are so smart that they know already that humans will become obsolete in a few decades, so they just stopped having children to save them from the suffering that awaits them.

>Mexiworkers
No wonder people were so in favor of illegal migration in the US.