What country is the biggest bitch of the USA in Europe and traitor of European people if we exclude the UK?

What country is the biggest bitch of the USA in Europe and traitor of European people if we exclude the UK?

Attached: skull.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/09/18/trump-us-may-put-permanent-base-in-poland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France

France

Poland

definitely not france, as evidenced by their staunch desire to pursue independent defense and foreign policy initiatives

Poland

poland

Russia

Poland

>biggest bitch of the USA
unironically norway

pic related, typical outfit of norweigan fuckbois

Attached: 10931411r_1.jpg (900x1125, 495K)

Poland of course

>the most evil people on the planet disparaging cooperation with my country

I see through your machinations Alois

Based greatest ally.

p.s. France isn't really a lapdog. Just a good ally. France didn't go along with Bush blinding invading cunts. France doesn't always go along with the US, but US can trust France to not back stab us. At least more than anyone else. Britain tried destroying the US on more than 2 occasions, US has had wars with every major power at some point in time, and Australia doesn't have the extensive history.

Attached: usa france tsundere.png (720x638, 48K)

Australia easily, they don't have the benefit of EU

Attached: aluminum.png (684x570, 158K)

Not Israel

Poland, definitely

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/09/18/trump-us-may-put-permanent-base-in-poland/

Poland just appreciates Americas NATO leadership, we don't push them around and fuck with them

I like this one

.. and my personal choice is : Ukraine

Attached: ukrainian police academy.jpg (600x399, 49K)

POOland

Attached: poo.jpg (795x1181, 175K)

Poland

Poland of course, voluntarily became a US protectorate

We like Trump only because he values strenght and traditional values. If Western world had more such leaders instead of bankrupt communists, we all would feel safer.

poles are a pathetic reactionary people, especially those on Jow Forums

I guess being in Eurovision means we really are part of Europe.

Poland.

Russia is not European. How could it betray something it has never belonged to?

Oh dear, sorry for dragging you inint, I misread OP

Attached: 1398306018187.jpg (620x349, 11K)

Attached: tumblr_njkq4qsu5c1tviakuo2_500.gif (500x213, 1.98M)

>Russia is not European. How could it betray something it has never belonged to?

The UK is not Europe either. It is an island.

the UK is part of europe. by your logic madagascar wouldnt be a part of africa and the SEA countries wouldnt be part of asia but they both are

Ukraine
Poland
Georgia

Czechia
Poland
Baltics

>Poland
They are one of the only European countries not committing cultural suicide. So they certainly are not traitors to European people but rather the opposite. And they like the US so much because they are the only country that can guarantee Poland's existence, which has been a pretty hot issue for the last few hundred years of Polish history.