Americans never learned about native American history or world history in school

>Americans never learned about native American history or world history in school
Why do yuros say this I learned about the cliff dwellers and all the other major tribes in middle school

Attached: map-of-us-geographic-regions-map-of-usa-states-geography-at-maps-new-map-us-geographic-regions-usa-p (2298x1490, 1.43M)

Europeans don't base the things they say in reality. They just imagine things to suit their beliefs

They don't have any written records, so it wouldn't be Native American history it would be Native American Anthropology (which we do learn about a little bit)

>generalizing an entire continent worth of people who all live in different nations, speaking different languages and having different cultures

Quintessentially American.

Attached: 1507746529372.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Euros from all flags do this on Jow Forums.

>Waste years of education learning about the differences between tribe A and B
We covered the major Native American civilizations and the policy of the US government towards the Natives (trail of tears, reservations, Department of Indian Affairs, etc.) I somehow doubt you learned about whether or not pagan tribe y used severed wolf heads as hats or not

See

euros literally do this

>We covered the major Native American civilizations and the policy of the US government towards the Natives (trail of tears, reservations, Department of Indian Affairs, etc.)
Do you expect a round of applause for learning the most basic informations about your own country?

>I somehow doubt you learned about whether or not pagan tribe y used severed wolf heads as hats or not
Actually history in my country is taught from the ancient Mesopotamian cities through Egypt, Greece, Rome, to the settling of Pannonia all the way to modern history.
I know the sheer size of such a subject will confuse and enrage Americans, whose entire history can be summed up in 2 pages concisely, but trust me this isn't unusual in Europe.

I thought that was the reason we posted here

>literally visited cliff dwellings for a class assignment

By all means post the history of your commie block 3rd world country in as many characters as you want

nah. I'm more curious about what you have learned about indians. Did you become less racist towards them knowing their plight? Or have your prejudices prevailed despite the new things you had learned about their history?

>By all means post the history of your commie block 3rd world country in as many characters as you want
Posts like these prove that you Americans are ignorant.
Maybe you did not know this but till the 16th century Hungary was one of the most powerful kingdoms in Europe, at one point controlling the entire Holy Roman Empire. They have a longer and more prestigious history than your crumbling superficial "Nation" ever will. Budapest is also prettier than whatever your cultureless void has to offer

best ally

Attached: 1263914725.gif (245x224, 900K)

to be honest they are right , we dont learn anything about native americans besides the trail of tears and french indian war. that's literally it.

You would need to take an extra elective to find out more in highschool.

>boo hoo waycism is EBUL

Attached: Woundedknee1891.jpg (1843x1330, 359K)

>They have a longer and more prestigious history than your crumbling superficial "Nation" ever will.
Posts like these prove that you euros are arrogant...blah blah blah the rest of your post

Maybe I'll go there if I want to get a prostitute with AIDs

Attached: Speirs.png (405x388, 186K)

My grade school and high school history classes both covered the clovis people, the anasazi, the mound builders, pre-historic people crossing the bering land bridge, etc. in addition to what you listed.

user, I...

Attached: AIDS.png (1363x628, 44K)

Did I mention I'm not a nigger

Attached: 20180927_083905.jpg (720x904, 442K)