...this is what 3000 years of European history have amounted to. This is what Germany...

...this is what 3000 years of European history have amounted to. This is what Germany, Britain and France have surrendered Europe's hegemony to.
This abomination. This unearthly, Kafkaesque excuse for a nation, where European values and bloodlines have gone to rot.
Are you proud of your creation, fellow Europeans?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1280x674, 29K)

Blow it out your ass froggie

rent-free

>Kafkaesque
>Fellow Europeans

Attached: 1537477727509.png (800x864, 760K)

I didn't ask for your input, y*nks

America bad because it not like history I was never even a part of >:^((((

Go cry somewhere else fuckass, nobody cares

see:

Three thousand years of European savagery has produced what you would expect. Or rather a lot less relatively savage because they have managed to go over a century without slaughtering tens of millions of each over over petty land disputes.
Reap what you sow.

Wahhh america stop not being like us >:^((((((

Giant francophone Canada was the plan ;_;

not your thread froggy
blow it out you're ass after jamal butt fucks you

>a nation that is less than 300 years old became a HYPERPOWER completely BTFO euros forever
embarrassing

America has always been Europe's great enemy.
As one would expect, such an anti-European enemy was the fruit of French loins.

And I didn't ask you to make a pathetic post about wallowing in the past and how you can't handle it so I guess we can both be disappointed

Enjoy watching Mohammad al Tyrone and his 15 kids erase your people into a sea of brown sludge

holy shit collapse WHEN????????????

>European values
cowardice and faggotry? yeah it's a good thing we let those go

I hate mcdonalds and having to speak english PLEASE END THIS

Attached: 1536449964813.png (633x758, 18K)

fpbp

Donc vous ne mangez pas McDonalds et parlez français.

Technologically speaking, Europe is already a third world.
First World: the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan
2nd World: China
3rd World: all the rest
basically, Greece and Italy had been compromised and the center of Europe moved to western Europe.
Now it's time to move again.
Don't worry, we remember how great your civilization were in the past.

based

Shut up burger, enjoy our fruits of civilization.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1343, 304K)

I never understood this bullshit of "le europeans are civilized meme" when even after they had their ethnostates pre 1950's they still acted like savages and killed each other

I found this sort of stupid French in Tokyo lol
When I talk to him in English, he turns moody.
But actually it worsen your scores.
If you do it in Japan, you are surely ignored completely or treated like a primitive moron.

America Latina will soon claim it's rightful leadership of the world.

>they have managed to go over a century without slaughtering tens of millions of each over over petty land disputes

Thanks man, thats thennicest thing anyone has said about us since I’ve been on Jow Forums.

>burgers outsell ham and butter sandwich
>article claims in the title that it outsold baguettes then corrects itself in the description
hate your dishonest media too, I can't wait for mexicans to swarm you and cause your collapse
shut the fuck up asian monkey, I don't care

Who would have thought the French would have created something so effective though?

God tier post

Dumb frogposter

Enough lallygagging, USA and RUSSIA need to rid the world of the European menace once and for all!

Attached: 62560-iibyivjzdo-1501791184.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Primitive white flag toad is screaming in the 3rd world lol

Nothing warms my heart than listening to euros seethe about the US every 5 seconds.

Why do you even bother trying to resist us at this point? You’ll be a lot happier when you fully Americanize. Your culture will die out soon and your loved ones will join our ranks

b&r

And just because it's always fun to laugh at the French, consider that these were the words of the French ambassador to the United States, less than twelve years after the Treaty of Paris:

"An American is the born enemy of all European peoples."
—Pierre-Auguste Adet, 1796

Shut up Asian shit, go use children to hard labor and a traumatic childhood

India alone could take out all you Muslim cum drinking faggots. How does that make you feel?

Not only Europe, I honestly doubt the US could take on India, a nuclear power. It'd win a pyrrhic victory at best, and both countries would destroy each other at worst, as India has enough nukes to obliterate every population center in the US.

Hahaha hahahahahaha. K

3000 years Europe lol
Hitler said similar sayings lol
Recent North Pacific civilization, including Silicon Valley, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, is so remarkable as to only 1 year development exceeds 3,000 years of Europe lol

Off your proxy fucking Amerinigger.

Attached: IMG_20180929_161147.jpg (2560x1440, 926K)

Even if THE USA fell tomorrow, fucking FRANCE wouldn't be next in line. You're crying over something that has no bearing on you whatsoever. Europe is finished, deal with it and go get a burger.

OBSESSED

Europeans lack the ingenuity and drive to run today's wirld. Think about it. Is there ONE single yuro country that even comes close to America's success?

No, that's why everyone always compares the western region of an entire continent containing many countries to just one: the USA.

people speak english in japan?

American neckbeard English teachers do.

This is now an America First thread

Attached: 1500207306815.jpg (1574x1589, 186K)

Based. God I wish I was an American instead of a faggot Britcuck with a faggot Britcuck accent. Every time an American man comes here he fucks all of our women because Britain is third world shithole that worships America while simultaneously being eternally butthurt at America. The Queen’s an old faggot hag and only a faggot Britcuck would accept living under a monarchy in 2018. I wish we had a based president like Donald Trump. “Great” Shitain is nothing compared to the USA. Soccer is also a faggot sport, we’re too weak, poor and stupid to play real football. I wish I was American.

Tasty pasta

blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass
blow it out your ass

Attached: amipower.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Why is France getting triggered again?

Attached: 1324684271001.jpg (322x420, 29K)

Good post

Attached: 1479132972433.png (210x239, 22K)

Dubs of truth. USA! USA! USA!

Attached: 1538437741624.jpg (962x751, 199K)

USA!
USA!
USA!

MERICKIA

Attached: 1532365933949.png (560x768, 801K)

b&r

You'll never be as cool as us

Attached: 776517859ee6ec72818d3f7d69715c70--donald-oconnor-donald-trump.jpg (640x493, 50K)

>soon
cien keks, tio

Great thread boys

Attached: unknown-8.png (498x489, 487K)

based

Attached: 1531174293193.jpg (634x757, 62K)

>75% tax on wagecucks
>entrepeneurship strongly discouraged (severe disadvantages all over the place)
>insane amounts of red tape regarding the curvature of import cucumbers, while in the US they launch private oribital rockets
>cucked "government takes care of me" mindset, no self-determination or mindset of responsibility whatsoever
>with all its symptoms, no/restricted guns, technically you have to call an electrician to exchange a light bulb, or you are comitting a regulatory offence
>Shitty weak currency that is inflated by the ECB by buying trash papers issued by southern bum countries
Gee, I really wonder why old Europe didn't amount to anything in this timespan.

Attached: sp500.png (579x400, 18K)

if europe would finally stop bitching about sovereignty and come together as one nation like the US did it would again be the global hegemon

they have been hypocrites since forever

At least importing millions of ultra aggressive third world males will make our crime rate competitive. It's something.

>Kafkaesque

Attached: 1526598665028.png (1159x665, 231K)

Based Asian ally we will always protect you from chinese bugmen

what the hell is Kafkaesque

fuck ameriKKKa

based and redpilled

Attached: boom em.png (553x527, 85K)

Then come take this land back from us faggot.

Attached: 1531586233522.jpg (275x275, 11K)

FPBP, God bless.

Attached: AMERICA THE GREATEST.jpg (540x340, 46K)