Western Australia uses more meth than every other country on Earth combined

Western Australia uses more meth than every other country on Earth combined.

perthnow.com.au/news/wa/meth-crisis-wa-the-methamphetamine-capital-of-australia-secret-testing-proves-ng-c587e135ed9b131651944dd2b0b6bd44

Attached: WA-map.jpg (1200x1144, 105K)

Based and methpilled

>tfw emus will discover meth
>tfw methed-up emus band up and overrun Perth then the rest of Aus

Attached: 1443351339439.jpg (595x398, 53K)

Are there a lot of abo tweakers?

That doesn't surprise me
Lived there for a while and for the most part its a really decent place, they don't have huge amounts of (comparatively) normal crimes... but every now and then, they have the shit that's fucking Florida-Man tier.

Freeo is a subhuman breeding ground.

Perths always seemed more dangerous than other capitals

Balga and Girrawheen are pretty scummy, Nollamara is also a good place to be stabbed if you ever really felt the need

"Western Australia uses more meth than every other country on Earth combined." factoid actualy (sic) just statistical error. Western Australia uses no meth at all. Meths Georg, who lives in cave & uses more meth than every other human on Earth combined, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

I've bounced through Adelaide a fair few times and it can apparently be a bit scary/serial killery, but I never found any problems there except it was so fucking boring at least being chased by a madman in a hockey mask might have livened it up.
Darwin can be kind of 'fun' too, in an alcoholic, wife-beatery kind of way

australia always ranks high in drug use, weed, mdma, heroin, meth
why is that?

We have a police force that bothers to sometimes work and the rest of the time they make some 'clerical errors' in their actual drug arrest records.

The US also loves drugs and alcohol a lot more than most. I think our culture is responsible but I don't know.

Adelaide always seems like it has scat shit going on
it's boring as in that its pretty hard to fully fall out of society and die but also there are a decent amount less positions as an employed active member of the community than there are people

Worst Australia

I literally don't care about anyone who can't afford to live within 5kms of the CBD. This drug problem doesn't affect me at all

>Adelaide always seems like it has scat shit going on
There's a lot of german ancestry there, fairly much explains everything

Redpill me on Queensland. Queenslander houses are pretty

I think Queensland is their Florida but I'm not certain.

What else are you going to do, fob asian chicks get boring and internet is shit

climate-wise. Florida is much more densley populated

It's a mix of Texas and Florida, all the weird shit happens there but it's the most conservative state with cowboy larpers and farmers

Queensland is our South Africa.. in the 1980s
Australian Florida is basically the Northern Territory, just with more ooga boogas, alcohol abuse and fucking enormous crocodiles instead of cute little gators swimming in someones pool

Only state which doesn't have over 60% of the population in the capital
comfy
houses are on stilts
less of an over gentrified mini America than Sydney or Melbourne