What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: mnewjersey.gif (450x773, 96K)

Post boipussi

Probably the tackiest place in the world. And they're proud of it!

Apparently, they're really fucking proud of their corn.

and tomatoes

it's a thing that is associated with coming back from the shore and buying corn and tomatoes from roadside stands and then people grow a lot of tomatoes around here
coming from NJ I'd call midwesterners cornshuckers and such names but we actually eat more corn on the cob here than they do out west surrounded by it

mafia

eyy paulie, where’s my gabagool?

honestly people from out of state have bizarre conceptions of NJ
you'd only realize how odd it is in ways you've never seen depicted on television if you actually saw the state in depth
don't think I've ever heard a proper central/south NJ accent on television outside of local news

EH I'M WALKING 'ERE

can I get a behgel?

Basically everyone thinks we're the dumb trash that NYC imported

South jersey accent is just an extension of the south philly accent

we have actually one of the cleaniest and neutral accents on the east coast

t. Central New Jersey

Central jersey is a less valid geographic entity than Ukraine

Attached: 1503955564946.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Niggers, sewage, chemical plants, oil refineries, greasy diners, crumbling highways, crippling depression.

they have berlin there

Urbanized hellhole with spics galore, plenty of niggers, and fucking guidos all over. Not a good place.

t. North Jersey

Filthy fucking yankees with a disgusting accent.

Let me give you a quick rundown - - -

New Jersey as a whole isn't a bad state, just it's run by criminals (kinda like south korea).

North West Jersey is absolutely beautiful. There are many wonderful walking trails up in the Appalachian mountains. The Warren, Hunterdon County area isn't bad.

North East Jersey is an absolute shithole infested with slavs, chinks, and pajeets. The only nice-ish portions of the NE Jersey are Fort Lee, Jersey City, and the neighborhoods along the Hudson in Burgen County. Essex, and Union counties are the shitholes that are destroying the state. Newark (get-shotville) is up there too. Believe it or not, Newark was name came from the idea that it would be the "New Ark of the Covenant". Fucking Italian and the mob, and "NIGGAS" are also up there too.

The NJ shore is nice when there's no one there. Strathmere and Ocean City are among my favorites. There's also Point Pleasent, Atlantic City (shithole), Neptune, and Sandy Hook. I like to go on vacation in September because in the summer NY, PA, DE, and MD people crowd the beach.

Trenton (the capital) is a fucking shithole. We have dumbass governor Phil Murphy and thinks we are all rich and taxes the shit out of us. Princeton is filled of out-of-staters because no one in NJ can afford to attend here. Instead of Princeton people here go to Rutgers in New Brunswick.

Attached: 1538436038342.jpg (1400x2424, 362K)

"Central" Jersey has the Pine Barrens, it's pretty nice, there's a tall fire tower at Apple Pie Hill where you can see both the Philly and AC skylines. Towards the Central East, there's Marlton, Cherry Hill, and other nice Camden, Burlington County suburbs. There's lots of rich Koreans and White people there.

Camden isn't as bad as you might think, in fact, most of it seems abandoned.

South Jersey is the most hicky fucking place in the northeast. There's Gloucester County, they have Rowan University which is in Glassboro. Salem County is kinda pleasant, they have a nuclear plant and lots of fields and old buildings. Cumberland has a spic problem, Bridgeton Vineland and Milville are absolute drug infested shitholes.

Cape May is a lovely Victorian town where there are lots of expensive houses that no one in NJ can afford.

Hope this helps, plz visit

Attached: rrrrrrrrrrr.png (614x604, 98K)

Shithole run by the Italian Mafia that doesn't let you pump your own gas. Never visit New Jersey.

>doesn't let you pump your own gas.
This wierded me out when I first when through there. I was like, da fuq let me do it myself. Lazy motherfuckers lol.

I was 22 the first time I ever drove out of the state. I had to fill up and I stopped at a gas station in Maryland. I spend 10 minutes trying to figure out how to fill my tank. I ended up spilling nearly $50 of gas on the ground. That was the moment I realized I was a pure idiot

Attached: 1531614293998.png (645x729, 34K)

The worst state in the Northeast. They're barely even human there.

You're also required to worship Bruce Springsteen if you live there.

Haha I can imagine watching the whole fiasco.

nice thanks

i live in the shittiest city in the state and i don't mind it 2bh. take the train into manhattan for work and live in newark. there's a lot of shitty aspects of NJ but I think it gets too much unnecessary hate.

It has some pretty nature. That's about all the positive that can be said.

>The NJ shore is nice when there's no one there

BTW, when there are people there, you'll find out that there are no hot women on the beach, just disgusting guido chicks with a lot of tacky jewelry who talk in that nasally "Hey, I'm froom Noo Joysey" accent.

Taxes

Camden