What are police like in your country?

What are police like in your country?

They're generally well-liked here. They're reasonable and post memes on facebook and are only a little bit corrupt.

Attached: wapol.jpg (501x657, 59K)

dumb as dogs and twice as angry

here in the USA, the police are probably the most dangerous people you will encounter in public. despite what non-Americans may think about us, we are not all gun toting lunatics, many of us don't carry guns with us, at least not up here in the Pacific Northwest, however, all the police carry firearms with them and all they know how to do is shoot their gun, they are dumb as niggers AND they have authority, god help us

Elite Squad 1 and 2. The movie

Aus police are generally much better than others in the world. They're approachable and generally just want to go home at the end of the day without too much trouble like everyone else. Thankfully in most states if I'm caught smoking a joint out in public they'll let me off or if they're in a shitty mood, they might give me a $100 fine. They're revenue raising pieces of shit also out of necessity, but comparatively they're pretty good

It honestly depends on where you are but in general there seems to be a culture among police that encourages shitty behavior.

Low ranking police, especially traffic police are corrupt as fuck. High ranking policemen are politically motivated. Overall, publicly seen abuse of power by the police is rare. However, most people rarely deal with the police directly anyway so it doesn't really matter.

>Low ranking police, especially traffic police are corrupt as fuck.
So what do I do if I get pulled over for speeding (or whatever) in Malaysia? How do I handle that encounter?

If you're a law abiding citizen, they're total bros.
If not, you're fucked.

The police in the rest of the country isn't nearly as corrupted as in Rio and SP.

U.S. police will shoot and kill your dog if it barks...this has happened many times

They get way more shit than they deserve due to niggers yelling police brutality over everything and edgy kids being edgy kids, some [mostly women] are power-tripping faggots but most will be more than willing to work with you if you treat them as an actual person. If you want them to be corrupt and/or assholes then go ahead and shit on them for doing their job, you totally did nothing wrong and it's a conspiracy against you. While I'm not defending shit like , people salty retards that they got caught breaking the law just make things worse for everyone
>I got caught doing 20 over the speed limit, lied and called him a fag and he still gave me a ticket wtf fuck the pigs violent power hungry subhumans m-muh statist bootlicker

Pretty paranoid and itchy on the trigger finger, I dont blame them though, one dumb crackhead pulls a trigger and your life is gone, better them then you I guess.

Pretty paranoid and itchy on the trigger finger, I dont blame them though, one dumb crackhead pulls a trigger and your life is gone, better them then you I guess.

ha aussies are fucking cucks

here in america we behead undercover cops

You discreetly give them cash, like settling it out on the road. Depends on the cop but usually RM20+ and they're good.

Different user but you just discreetly give them cash, like settling it out on the road. Depends on the cop but usually RM20+ and they're good.

they're okay
the short ones are literally always power tripping faggots though.
I've never met a short cop who wasn't a complete idiot

They're sociopathic dumb cunts here

They're alright most of the time but they need to get their priorities straight

Attached: nriahwx9sjp11.jpg (720x960, 55K)

OI M8 U GOT A CAKE LOICENSE

India, like a whore asking for money everytime

I dont get the hate for this,
its one week a year and stops chavs from covering your house with eggs and flour

Its not some mandotry thing its some voluntary council scheme in the shithole known as maidstone

heard you the first time

I dont get the hate for this,
its one week a year and stops chavs from covering your house with eggs and flour

Its not some mandotry thing its some voluntary council scheme in the shithole known as maidstone

Currently on strike demanding higher wages (along with teachers and nurses)

a police state according to the 'chon

They’re quite good at disarming tense situations without force or intimidation, very rarely do things escalate. They’re generally quite nice and likeable people, the internet policing and diversity shit can fuck right off though. Another big problem is they’re really underfunded these days, so in the more rough areas they won’t even come out to you if the crime’s not violent. Overall our police would be god tier if they weren’t politicised and improperly funded

Generally well liked, though lazy and incompetent as fuck