Quebec and canada

This should not be allowed to continue. I want the Quebecois out of Canada so we don't have to learn a shitty, irrelevant language just to get ahead in this country.

Attached: carte_quebec-quebec_map.jpg (242x193, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Attached: leafsdabbedon.jpg (1000x323, 232K)

Is someone shilling Quebec hate today or something?

Attached: images (1).png (230x219, 7K)

Everyday is Quebec-hating day.

>be Anglo-Canadian
>use a French-Canadian Symbol on your flag
>only culture is not being an American
Sad really

>has to learn one (1) language
>complains
Don't let me even start...

it's another asshurt maritimer
he always makes these threads

Yes, we want to leave out of canada too, we have something in common actually!

I LOVE French
sw*Ssoids learn english in addition to their native french or german, don't be silly

No I'm in the West

>No I'm in the West
so you're a maritimer

woke

Attached: wtf.jpg (565x453, 42K)

So, Quebec goes out, what stay ?

A big country with forest, lakes and the half gdp of France. What better ? Ah, yes, english language.

Finally, Canada without Quebec is just a beta-Usa who everybody thinks, lives and speaks in english.

Quebec gives to the Canada his uniqueness.

God bless Quebec

Vive le Québec, une bouffée d'air pour le Canada triste

>beta-USA
This could apply to Australia and New Zealand too

So Canada deserves better than Australia and NZL, no ?

Attached: mooning.gif (320x246, 1.88M)

You mean success, prosperity and stability?

joke aside is it possible for Quebec to acquire independence unlike Catalonia?

Lol, a History.

Unless you're heading for a high-level government or military job you don't even have to learn French

>irrelevant

Kek

Also knowing several languages in general just expands your culture. If you can't understand why knowing more languages is a strength you were probably too retarded to get ahead in life anyway.

Not to mention Canada is bissected in half, looses its second major city and population center, loses a significant source of hydroelectric power, loses its major atlantic port, has to scramble to restructure its governmental structure and a bunch of other legal clusterfuck, loses a lot of natural resources like fisheries, timber, minerals, and overall what remains of Canada and Québec are both weaker overall on the global stage and Russia and the USA are likely to gobble up the remains.

Most likely not, Canada will fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Trips decided October is Quebec hate month. Saddle up faggot.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

Attached: dab.jpg (3840x2160, 448K)

>Chinese immigration to Montreal is slowly increasing
>Pretty much all businesses in Montreal serve in English
>Barely anyone in Montreal speaks Fr*nch

when did you realize that the Chinese are the ally of Anglo Canadians to finally get rid of the Fr*nch menace?

> bonjour hi
> bonjour hi 你好
> hi 你好
> 你好

cocu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_British_Columbia#Demographics

yes, if quebec ever got their shit together to have another referendum. i only wish the rest of canada could get a vote to kick them out.

I live in Montreal and I'm actually seeing signs in Chinese outside of Chinatown now.

please do

Fuck off, Maritimers are the only Canadians on Jow Forums that routinely support Québec

kek, that's because they have commonality. they are both poor as fuck.

I agree with you. Canada needs Quebec and Quebec needs Canada. En espérant que cela reste ainsi pour eux, il faut vraiment être idiot, Sol Zanetti ou un communiste canadien pour vouloir l'inverse.

Sorry for being late guys.

Attached: 1479185276523.png (410x573, 26K)

People fail to realize that Quebec is not the only nation in Canada, and that Canada is a decentralized federation of many nations much like Russia. Newfies are just as distinct culturally as the Quebecers, but all anglophones get lumped in together because people are fucking retarded. Acadians, Metis, the Inuit, are all nations within Canada. Very distinct and culturally unique. The western provinces also have their own ethos. Canada as a whole does indeed lack a unified cultural identity, especially since multiculturalism and an increasing distance from the Monarch, but on a moral local level there is so much to behold in terms of culture and identity.

I do recognize the problem of enforced bilingualism, especially in light of Quebecs use of the notwithstanding clause to enforce their language laws. Ideally there would be no forced bilingualism, and it would not be needed or desired for political gain or government employment. That being said I think language education here is horrific and the only reason Quebecers do better is because they are essentially forced to learn English to interact with the nearly 400 million anglophones they are surrounded by (Canada+USA). So we get a massive over representation of Quebecers in government. And we all know the French mind has much different ideas of governance than the Anglo mind.

You are very correct on all counts.

I think people who want a nearly irrelevant country to divide into statelets are really oblivious to geopolitical realities. A divided Canada would be absolutely devoured within a generation. The whole reason Canada came together in the first place was to resist the US and in doing so save their individuality. I love nothing more than the poem plastered of every Quebec license plate because it shows how desperately we need each other.

Je me souviens/ Que né sous le lys/ Je croîs sous la rose.
I remember/ That born under the lily/ I grow under the rose.

This acknowledges Quebecs identity, but also their dependence on the whole of Canada for their prosperity. Just like every other province.

anglo canada should be annexed by US

It'd be better to go back to being a British colony.

*sips tea* Indeed

or

*scarfs down burger* YEEEEE-HAAAA!

Are there still many Acadians left in Nova Scotia?

Acadians basically cluster in villages in PEI, NB, and ns... So long as one Acadian breathes that is one too many

Some in Nova Scotia, about 1/3 of New Brunswick is Acadien