But the staple in every Chilean home is a giant bag, yes I said bag, of mayonesa...

>But the staple in every Chilean home is a giant bag, yes I said bag, of mayonesa. I have seen Chileans put mayonnaise on steamed (unseasoned) broccoli, fried dough and rice. After the meal is over and there is nothing left on which to put mayonnaise, I have seen my host mom eat a spoonful of this white, liquid Chilean gold.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png (1197x794, 11K)

Attached: 1510773304362.png (754x719, 608K)

where does this meme come from

>“Cuesta encontrar en el país una casa en donde no haya mayonesa, de hecho ocupamos el tercer lugar en consumo per cápita en el mundo”, grafica Alfredo Gantz, brand manager de esta categoría de Unilever Chile Foods, empresa que maneja varias marcas siendo la más importante de ellas Hellmann’s.

pppfffftttt

Bullshit

Search your heart, you know it to be true

wow chileans are honorary slav now

>tfw you will never be chilean

Attached: 1538386339283.png (1000x1144, 186K)

'Honorary slav' not thanks,i prefer don't eat anymore before be called this.
'Honorary subhuman' GOOD joke....
I prefer caller goyim.

Be called*

Being in Santiago, chared house with poor and middle-class families and I have never seen this.

I think yours is an anecdote that deviates from the mean.

Go back to america

Is mayonnaise supposed to be liquid sweet and vinegary? I think only in Mexico is creamy and acid.

Just about everyone I know loves mayo but this is just slander, that sounds like the sort of shit you guys would do.

>put mayonnaise on steamed (unseasoned) broccoli
It's tasty as fuck.

Why would a Chilean dislike Slavs lmao

That's weird, I know there's people like that but they're not that many, out of my friends and family I only know one person like that, but she eats Kraft mayo which is admittedly delicious and much better than "bagged" mayo.

wait a second
other cultures don't put mayo on their rice salad??

I prefer ketchup but yea mayo is pretty common, I thought it was a worldwide thing to atleast have mayonnaise in your house

>Just about everyone I know loves mayo but

He admits it!

He fell for the slavs are not white meme