You wake up in Madrid

>you wake up in Madrid
Whats the first thing you do?

Attached: Calle_de_Alcalá_(Madrid)_02.jpg (1024x683, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvJL4obFBaw
lacronicadesalamanca.com/174215-intenta-sobornar-la-policia-con-10-euros-luego-grita-mierda-de-espana/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

travel to toledo to spend all my money

why the fuck would you go to ohio?

Go back to Argentina, I hate Spain.

Find a place to have a nice breakfast.

me too

go to barcelona and watch the GOAT play

>get deported

Looking for our General Consulate and go back home from this shithole.

Go at Nomad discoteca to smash some tourists, especially British slags

Visit el Museo del Prada

Madrid is the capital. Its not a consulate its an embassy

Ask them to give back the parrot

figure out how the fuck I'm going to get a job considering the gigantic unemployment rates

sorry no, embassy is a consulate
the ambassador doesn't do paperwork but the consulate general is in charge of it, the ambassador is his boss

Why do you hate Spain?
>Museo de la Prada
Based, but id go to the Thyssen first
Just become a criminal like the others puerto ricans in madrid, apparently the main source of violent crime along with dominicans :(

Embrace my proud Spanish ancestry. Finally feel at home and safe because Americans are more than 6,000 km away from me

No way there are that many puerto ricans in Spain considering we don't qualify for the special citizenship program you give to independent Hispanic nations

>the main source of violent crime along with dominicans
based
>muh spanish ancestry
Spaniards don't love you either, retard

>we don't qualify for the special citizenship program you give to independent Hispanic nations
yes we do, all you have to do is request Puerto Rican citizenship. It costs like $35 and takes like a week to arrive

Exactly, there arent that many, thats why its interesting than from all violent crimes in madrid most are done by PR and dominicans
But i dont judge you

I'd kill myself at the gate of the airport

youtube.com/watch?v=JvJL4obFBaw
Hablais todos asi?

try to start another military coup
also this

Attached: 3333727-612x612.jpg (448x612, 31K)

That still means the average Puerto Rican doesn't get Spanish citizenship easily because American citizenship is default. It also brings me back to my question: how do we cause crime in Spain if it's such a pain in the ass to get there in the first place? Maybe Spain user is confusing us with other latinos

Ya fui a ambos pero Prada lo preferí y me gustaría volver

not all of us but many do, it's a pretty common accent in urban areas

lacronicadesalamanca.com/174215-intenta-sobornar-la-policia-con-10-euros-luego-grita-mierda-de-espana/
Cuantos pesos son 10€?
Me alegro que te gustase :D
Fuiste al parque del Retiro tambien?

Attached: Calle_Sevilla_(Madrid).jpg (2272x1704, 867K)

Por que hablais como si tuvierais sindrome de down?
Vale que el bad bunny aunque se el puto amo sea imbecil, pero los demas?

>the average Puerto Rican doesn't get Spanish citizenship easily because American citizenship is default
pretty sure the average Puerto Rican can afford $35. It's pretty easy. The reason we don't is we just cba cause very few of us are interested in living in Spain
>It also brings me back to my question: how do we cause crime in Spain if it's such a pain in the ass to get there in the first place? Maybe Spain user is confusing us with other latinos
yeah he's probably lying
>Por que hablais como si tuvierais sindrome de down?
>tuvierais
por qué hablas como maricón?
Why do yank Southerners talk like they have cerebral palsy?

Carry mirrors and demand my horo back.

Pero yo no soy yanqui pedazo de subnormal yanqui lo seras tu

y que haces con banderita estadounidense jodio ridiculo hipocrita

bleach Spanish senoritas with my BBC (Big Baltic Cock)

ir al alahambra con mis primos los marroquies

Find a brown qt

Eat all the jamon Iberico i could find

Book a flight back to Chile.

find some good amaca to take the siesta

Order some beers, throw coins at gypsies, piss against someone’s door and then head home

Run back to my region.
Seriously people out of here are fucked in the head.

go eat some local food

Kill myself
I will never set a foot in Madrid in my life.

find the nearest route leading to Galicia

This desu. Got a madr*leño in my center this year and he's nuts. Most people I know that aren't from here are so weird. Catalonians are chill but weird and everyone from the Mesa is just outright bonkers.
Don quijote was a foreshadowing of the eternal castillianoid.
What the fuck based.

eat as much jamon as I can
also check out that robots brothel thing

Go to Chueca

this

gotta probe the local bois

Take the first bus to Gibraltar and make fun of the British larpers, then on to Grenada.

sigh

You there in the West have a very nice architectural continuity, our cities were destroyed and then made ugly because of some cheap building

I have some tortilla and beer

Buy a Peugeot 206 by the looks of it

I already did.
I'd move to Ría de Vigo 2bh.

Get some tapas, rioja, orujo, and maybe a sudaca hooer.

Look for sudacas in the subway and become friends with them

Visit my family there

Bocadillo de calamares con una Mahou. Y luego al museo del Prado a masturbarme con la maja desnuda. Y ya luego si eso visitar a mi tía que vive en Chueca (lel, no he ido a visitarla nunca desde que se mudó allí).

Hookers, after that take the train to my house,

Start impregnating qt Senoritas thus irreparably altering the Iberian gene pool.

Shot a video for FAkings

Probably do a Google search on what to do in Madrid, do those things and post them on my IG/Social media to look worldly, then go back to my hotel and shitpost on Jow Forums.

Visit my family and friends who live there.

This

Steal the gold back to avenge my ancestors.

Look for a job and an affordable place to rent. I have Spanish citizenship and I can't wait to leave this place and go live there. I don't want to live the American dream but the Spanish dream, whether in Madrid or some cozy town in the mountains.

Bluepilled.

That's ok, man. Brown people don't have to travel all in the same train carriage.

>711

Attached: 1518917214346.png (328x273, 168K)

Go back to Porto

Go to 100mon with my friends for some shitty Cruzcampo