Jow Forums was down and I had unique opportunity to study

>Jow Forums was down and I had unique opportunity to study
>browsed plebbit instead

Attached: mfw.jpg (251x242, 37K)

I tried. Is there a secret to it? Couldn't find anything interesting

>browsed plebbit

Attached: kys.jpg (393x285, 55K)

I spent the day on Youtube and playing CKII. Not much changed desu.

I browsed infinitychan

You should let yourself suffer.

Same but I was on youtube as well

*pic related* is a lot better than yours

Attached: 3.jpg (540x960, 42K)

Memes aside I always hated Reddit cuz it's retarded to navigate and has a massive ego problem present on any other social media. Anonymous message boards will always be superior.

I cooked food then played League of legends. Why did it go down? Did Lachlan bring it down again?

Attached: Nurse.jpg (395x862, 56K)

>he doesn’t get himself banned he has to study

Do you even internet addiction?

>he doesn't ban evade
i bet your cock is cut too you jewish faggot

I hate Reddit because I got bullied because I wrote that a girl deserve to get crucified on a picture which depicted Jesus on a cross and a girl saying "I really want to have sex with Jesus while he's nailed to the cross, I get super horny". Deleted my Reddit account and ever since that day I hate every one of them sjw with a passion

Attached: 1536152906857.jpg (1024x1365, 393K)

>get banned while you have a big and important assignment to do
>you still lurk because you can't fucking stop

Attached: 1526566383154.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Rare, based and almost checked

Attached: christian magic.jpg (320x240, 19K)

To be honest, I can deal with everything shitty about Reddit including the circle jerking, except I can't get past the clusterfuck of a layout. Browsing is painful. I don't even remember what my login name is.

I started getting into reddit this year because the sub for my city is the best place for (relevant) local news
And there’s a sub for actuarial stuff where I get study tips from professionals.

Otherwise I could never imagine BROWSING reddit or scrolling through subs or something.

>3D
>Better

Attached: 1223911476883.jpg (880x496, 32K)

>has a massive ego problem
>Anonymous message boards will always be superior

muh site loyalty

Attached: 1525913140734.jpg (640x480, 34K)

probably proxy but w/e

Attached: nicedesune.jpg (467x413, 28K)

I was wrong and i agree with you and checked

Attached: 1530754008482.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

I can't believe it's an actual region

Attached: Untitled.png (577x100, 7K)

The website layout is fuck awful and it wasn't made for having discussions but people do anyway so trying to follow a discussion is awful. The only good parts of the site revolve around hobbies, everything else is just crap.

Then there's the voting system which I'm pretty sure was made for the purpose of stopping shitposting but it actually encourages shitposts in the form of pun chains because for some reason the average user thinks someone posting a shitty pun is contributing to a discussion.

Social media is everything wrong with the internet. It should be a fun place to escape reality, not drag your insecurities and complexes into. I wish I was old enough to appreciate the oldnet desu.