How will you explain that, Americans?

How will you explain that, Americans?

Attached: photo_2018-10-02_10-28-41.jpg (1280x823, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RaFApVP0zU&t=157s
yelp.com/biz/chilenazo-canoga-park
shotglassofhistory.com/teddy-roosevelt-quote-territorial-conquest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The United States of Germanica

>2013

dabbing

Attached: 1538441948090.png (1000x666, 331K)

Grossgermania... the power of my ancestors...

Updated map

Attached: 1538358485025.jpg (470x313, 25K)

So America's most important city is italian?

ugh... what could have been...

Mexicans don't even make up a majority of our immigrants from the rest of this hemisphere. We also take in a lot of Central Americans because our elites want to depopulate the region.

>tfw live in virginia
>tfw almost 100% english ancestry
checks out i guess

Who else here /Anglo/

Attached: 1536040060282.png (212x200, 22K)

I really hate the look of that map

Attached: 1422761250116.jpg (4200x2258, 1.8M)

How does it feel to be an American when your ancestry is English?

I can trace my ancestry to people who fought in the revolution, 1812, the civil war, WW1, and WW2.

Attached: ato.png (800x750, 73K)

>WW2
your gramps betrayed the white rice

Excuse you, I am 1/1234235345634th Cherokee.

I can trace mines to right before the civil war.

The reason that map shows almost no a*Nglo is because its self-reported.

Attached: 1524913892886.jpg (180x165, 7K)

What's American? I'm going to presume it's not the native variety.

these type of people
youtube.com/watch?v=-RaFApVP0zU&t=157s

People who don't LARP as their migrant ancestors.

English then.

>being aware of your ancestry is LARPing
t. Mutty McGigamutt

Only French-Americans are b&r

>all those flyover Germans
So that's why the Midwest is such an autistic shithole

So which one is it then? We're mutts for WE WUZing, and we're mutts for not caring

Hyphenated-American in general is stupid. Based Teddy put them in their place 100 years ago. Only traitors put the ancestral lands of which they have no attachment to over the land that raised them and everyone else they grew up with.

Most "German-Americans" know a handful of German phrases and have never been to Germany. You almost certainly do not consider them to be your brethren. So yes, it's LARPing.

If you're going to talk about Großgermania you need to use their meme ß character.

a very large number of them are ulster scot, but yeah they're british descendants.

The United States of Third Reich.

No, it's American. What do we look like here, a bunch of muh heritage faggots?

but we're fantastic. it's only the r*st b*lt that's a shithole

Attached: upper great plains.png (1600x1389, 1.2M)

speak for yourself, there's a few German speaking towns here

ethnicity is a very important part of your identity.
Germans and other Europeans only integrated so well into America because it already had a white European culture which was very closely related to their culture
If you say identity is only culture you're deluding yourself, or you're relying on it because you lost your ethnic identity through intermixing

Different fag here. I mean it's fine I guess, whatever. I really do wish we were part of the Commonwealth at least.

>ethnicity is a very important part of your identity.

Attached: 1505363968591.jpg (800x1199, 271K)

So if some German-American dude went to Germany and said "I am German" even though he doesn't speak German and has spent all of a week in Germany you would see him just as German as yourself?

Yeah, a few small towns. Compared to the literal millions of people who do not fit that criteria.

> I really do wish we were part of the Commonwealth
Parth of the Commonwealth of Independent states?

Attached: putin-trump-meeting.jpg (3000x2000, 1.18M)

it is. A black or Chinese person will always be different in a white society, no matter how much he integrates. Same with a white person in a non-white society. Only if all people are mutts that is not the case.
there are several aspects of identity. Ethnically he would obviously be German, but not culturally.

Seriously makes you think

Attached: hispanic_america1.png (1134x805, 468K)

Anaal test

Well you can blame WW2 for destroying the German language in the US. My Great grandmother spoke German exclusively in the house before the war and now she refuses to speak a word of it. Apparently a few Germans were killed within the farming community.

>1812

you are like a baby. watch this I can trace my ancestry back to the 30 years war starting 1618.

>tfw hohol ancestors and can't join any cool clubs

I don't know what you mean but I was talking about the British Commonwealth.

Just honor your ancestors by behaving like a bydlo, as they would have.

I don’t know what the source of this map is, we don’t have Irish people in the south and we got little german immigration.
If you see a southerner LARPing as german or Irish please shoot on sight

most "mexicans" are actually self hating central americans

Seeing FAR too many mexican flags.

Attached: 1527819484634.jpg (556x577, 89K)

Indifferent. Most English-Americans have a weird obsession with the English monarchy, which I find somewhat annoying given that their ancestors probably fought to get away from them.

We sold land to German soldiers who promised to fight for the Union in the Civil War. What's more to explain? The Union won.

Attached: german games.jpg (2252x1689, 706K)

Not really, immigration has been reversed. And it's only going to get worse when you faggots get deported under Trump2020+

My ancestors have been here since 1660 but they were Dutch, not Anglo.

Attached: HDI north america.png (750x779, 350K)

more accurate map

Attached: 1531597847006.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

where da chileans at

it's ulster scot. the person who made the image is just dumb and took scotch irish to mean irish

yelp.com/biz/chilenazo-canoga-park

My last name is German and I still love the monarchy.

Attached: 3AF2DF06-5EFA-4D2D-92C9-1F131EA2DBC0.jpg (640x800, 63K)

Mexicans migrate to the US so their daughters can experience the BWC.

makes sense, the queen is German

>somehow you MUST have the same opinions as your ancestors
I'm so very glad that Caesar slapped that Vercingetorix bitch

Based as fuck

(You)

Attached: 1494914462763.png (429x410, 77K)

basically anglo americans are the only ones who don't go on about special snowflake victim ancestry? That makes sense I suppose

>entire western half and south-west portion of the United States used to be Mexican land for hundreds of years
>only after Mexican American war (~1845) does Mexico cede pretty much the entire western half to America

I wouldn't be surprised if most "white" people in California, Texas, and general southwest have Mexican ancestry. Not that there's anything wrong with that. This is Mexican clay, historically speaking.

>San Diego
>Los Angeles
>San Francisco
>Texas
>California

>>hurrr durr build a wall

10-15 generation Americans of British ancestry from the upper south apparently

You realize the white people there are the descendants of Mid Western and southern transplants from the late 19th century as well as some immigrants. There wasn't a sizable Mexican population there then

No, most of those "German-Americans" are of predominantly British and Irish ancestry don't know it and larp as Germans. These maps are based on self-reported data. Genetic studies showed that British/Irish ancestry is found a mean proportions of 20% in each state and represents a majority of ancestry in America. Of the around 49 million Americans that claim predominantly Germanic heritage only about 16 million actually are.

don't really care desu

exactly my point, anglos are the only ones going about not being a special snowflake, this is true in every country

>Hyphenated-American in general is stupid. Based Teddy put them in their place 100 years ago.
I'm assuming you're referring to that quote of Teddy stating something along the line of only one flag, and one language should reign here? Remember that was during a different time, the country was a lot whiter back then, hell the country had just started to receive waves of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe so we were not even a Euro mutt nation then, still overwhelmingly Anglo-Germanic. Teddy was an unapologetic expansionist of Americans, which he considered to have been a people derived of north western Euro stock. (As it should have remained). I consider myself a Anglo-teutonic American because my people have a different story than other american groups. I am part of this nations founding stock, the progenitors of many of our laws, customs, and traditions.

>Only traitors put the ancestral lands of which they have no attachment to over the land that raised them and everyone else they grew up with.
No I don't consider myself just an 'American' because I don't want to be lumped in with some squatter from Guatemala who speaks broken fucking english. He is not one of my people and I don't relate to him culturally in the slightest. Make this country ethnically homogeneous again and then I won't use the name of ancestral country because it will be implied in the word "American", but American in isolation means fuck all now.

Attached: 2176C9B5-FAE8-4E29-8FA5-4EA5107BEBCC.png (1024x768, 214K)

here is further reading:
shotglassofhistory.com/teddy-roosevelt-quote-territorial-conquest/

>here are several aspects of identity. Ethnically he would obviously be German, but not culturally.
He would be German ethnically but not civically. However, if he migrated to Germany and had children they would be indistinguishable from the rest. If an African family moves to Germany and has children they will still always on some visceral level be foreign, no matter how well they speak the language or participate in oktoberfest. Once you wipe away superficial cultural barriers like language you still have people of some same genetic/evolutionary substrate, and they will always assimilate better than someone divergently evolved

yeah and the irish americans are the biggest offenders

>W-WE WERE SLAVES TOOOOO!

hahahahaahah plastic paddy faggots

Irish immigrants and decedents built this country - from winning the war for the Union to building the railroad that re-linked the country.

Because they have no reason to.

Heh, I fuckin love good ole boys.

Alle Leute wissen das Deutsche besser sind.

>If we'da had baloney durin the Civil War we'da won!
Fucking based

>not posting the real map

Attached: ancestry.png (960x550, 580K)

>British
Yes, mixed British and German mostly
>Irish
No,

I'm sure you know better than the Harvard and MIT geneticists

Attached: PicsArt_08-16-04.50.00.png (866x900, 79K)

Irish people had no contribution to America outside of New ENgland.
We are Britons, not potato niggers

why is "American" listed under a white ancestry group?

>New England
>Italian, Irish, and Portuguese
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It's true though.

Why you ppl mock irish-americans here on Jow Forums? They seem like cool guys

Attached: 1538490182219.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

where was I denying it you stupid shit?

But is there really significant genetic difference between patties and britons? Slightly more celtic?

Celtic is a linguistic grouping not genetic

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Sorry I misunderstood the subtleties of your post

The Anglo Americans are the most special snowflake. 100% autist over there.

>literally had an Irish Catholic president

Then are there any genetic differences?

Fuck those anti- WASP potato eating catholics

Attached: irish-entral-whos-really-running-no-increase-in-lrish-being-28360535.png (500x566, 136K)

Yeah a lot of us are Kraut-Brit mutts, I also have 2 bolish great grandparents.

>Fuck those anti- WASP potato eating catholics
this
they're foreigners, catholics aren't Americans; Americans aren't catholic

That is really CT. As someone from there, a lot of people have Italian ancestry but it varies a lot by area and its usually not 100% I know some people that are 100% but where I'm from I think Irish ancestry is more widespread and Polish and British ancestry are really common. I'm a Kraut/Brit/Pole ethnically and the only Euros we still have contact with are the germans.

The Know Nothing party was right about those papist swine. They put their own selfish interest of the Church before the country.

Attached: 325323.jpg (1332x704, 107K)

My home county is Italian and I have to question it. It has to be a very small percentage above Irish. I think it's like European political parties, when you have a large number if groups you can be number 1 and not even be close to a majority.

>be American
>born german instead of mutt
it's not FUCKING FAIR BROS

Attached: HATE.png (500x500, 30K)