This guy left Argentina for Spain 4 months ago. He has no studies, nor anything. He DOESN'T have EU citizenship either...

This guy left Argentina for Spain 4 months ago. He has no studies, nor anything. He DOESN'T have EU citizenship either, therefore could get deported

youtube.com/watch?v=nyW-sRp0AZc

Now he works as a simple construction man in Spain and claims to earn +1000 euros and pay a 400 euro rent for an apartment... in a country with a massive job crisis and without papers. He plans to buy a Harley Davison

youtube.com/watch?v=VrK3jMcrjh4

I think he's lying and that this very channel is full of shit. Can somebody prove or disprove it?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He's probably right.
Many people here who don't know anything go to Spain, remain illegally manage to get shitty jobs that get them enough to keep them alive, buy property back in Colombia and let their family here live like upper middle class with a lot bling (the only thing those fucks think about when they get money) and even maintain a car (when otherwise they would be starving to death and living in huts)

>+1000 euros
wow its fucking nothing

>>+1000 euros
>wow its fucking nothing
1k a day

Thats bellow minimum wage in France

It's a lot down here

What a fucking el globino looking motherfucker
Are all Argies like that?

His boss pays him under the table. He was knowingly hired as an illegal immigrant, that's why he gets paid so little. He'll get deported but his boss may go to jail.

Is this guy working illegally in Spain?

t. not the same Finn asking

I have no idea, you can enter in most of EU without visa if you have argentine passport, and for ex colonies there are special treatises with Spain

>but his boss may go to jail.
>jail for employing someone under the table

>He'll get deported but his boss may go to jail.
Lmfao. Have you ever set foot in Spain?

Knowingly hiring illegal immigrants is against the law. If the boss knew, he would be paid at least the minimum wage and a portion of that would be withheld for taxes.

Only as a tourist. Things still looked well run whenever I visit but I guess that's just the surface. After all, Messi isn't in jail.

>He plans to buy a Harley Davison

Older than his grandpa?

>After all, Messi isn't in jail.
Based

es la situacion tan mala en Argentina? No entiendo lo que quiere decir ''no hay futuro'' en Argentina, piensa que España tiene un futuro? La vida puede ser mejor por ahora pero Argentina no es tan mala, todos los Argentinos que vi eran muy satisfechos con la vida alla.

>400 euros

Claro que alquiler una casa es mucho mas barato en Argentina Espana también. Dondé él vive?

what's a good level of living in dollars or euros in argentina? 1,000 euros per month is nothing here too, hell I get $1800 a month from VA education as a living stipend and to live comfortably I still work while in school.

I work in the UK in the construction. I'm paid £100 a day from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. I am paid in cash in hand from my boss. When I started 3 years ago I had no skills or qualifications (that were relevant to the job). I pay for everything with cash but I don't really spend that much. I'm from a Mediterranean country but I don't have EU citizenship. :^) I was a university student once upon a time... inb4 v& by the home office.

No soy OP, pero

>es la situacion tan mala en Argentina?
Si

>No entiendo lo que quiere decir ''no hay futuro'' en Argentina
Eso mismo, que no hay futuro. Este pais no se va a arreglar nunca y va a estar cada vez peor. Hay muchos factores en cuenta no solo el tema laboral y economico

>Claro que alquiler una casa es mucho mas barato en Argentina Espana también
En Bs As un departamento de 1 ambiente, lo mas barato, es cerca de 180 euros (traducido de pesos) minimo (que cambia cada dos segundos por el tema del dolar), deposito por adelantado de algunos meses, un garante (alguien que ponga su casa como garantia para el que alquila), y miles de papeles mas.

Un sueldo acá ronda los 500 euros con suerte, la otra mitad se va en impuestos, transporte y comida

Voy a estudiar ingeniería química para irme a vivir a otro lugar, seguramente trabajo primero en el sur antes de irme. Tengo unos amigos en Estados Unidos que quiero visitar, pero no sé cuán fácil puedo conseguir trabajo allá, preferiría estar cerca de ellos.
¿Qué país es más o menos decente para vivir confortablemente y sin tener que preocuparme por demasiados zurditos y una economía fallida?

my friend is literally doing the same as that guy , op. He went to spain and is working as a english tutor for a year and gets paid 1,200 euros and lives in the center of madrid , he only gonna stay there a year tho

leave our chris chan alone!

will your brones and shit be useless by the time you turn 40?