Italy > France

Italy > France

Attached: eurpmodwwnp11.jpg (608x960, 83K)

(((France))) is dead

I want a kiss on my forehead from macron ;_;

nice girls

How come italian womem are lighter than italian men? Or are those women Austrian or something?

gib italian wife

but only one of the white ones not the arabish ones

Italy
>BLACK BVLLS fuck white women

France
>BLACK BVLLS fuck white men

Could be the classic idea that men work outside more so are more tanned. Nah I think those are Italians.

I want to return to my families village in Marchigiano Region and marry an Italian qt desu. They say nobody ever leaves Italy cuz they want to but because they have to..

>They say nobody ever leaves Italy cuz they want to but because they have to.
why does that make me sad

>Live in a small village with cobblestone streets, fresh wine, villas where everyone knows eachother by name, laughs and play music freely where you are at peace and happy
>Economy goes to shit and mob takes over you are forced to cram into a pact ship for America in search of work
>Everyone keeps to themselves and gives you dirty looks. You stop speaking your beautiful Italian tongue so your kids aren't ostracized
>Lose your identity and die depressed dreaming of your old home

It pains me to think about too user.

Good riddance lmao

mmm sweetie

Attached: Salvini_e_dipendente.jpg (540x400, 52K)

because memes are not real life

They made the stupid choice of moving to the US. Most Italians who moved to Latin America were welcomed with open arm and lived the good life

Attached: 3a1.jpg (562x437, 39K)

I for one welcome the Italians overlord

You already did a couple of millenia ago

Pale skin on boys is effeminate

more like 150 years ago

mmmmm sweet cock

Attached: 1538518572468.jpg (375x234, 12K)

>Hoverhand

Attached: 4970c579f89ffb9468f267c22aa738f187219c6321429fae6b8d0499db0ed329.jpg (419x480, 42K)

also fortnite

eww negroes smells disgusting. imaging hugging one that's sweaty. probably puke on the spot