1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How common is clapping in your country? How common is jazz hands in your country?

Attached: clap.png (578x683, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/11/17/millennials-think-we-should-stop-clapping-and-start-snapping/
youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OI M8

bump

>Americlaps
>Jazzbongs

Clapping is the default option. Jazz hands is how you clap in Brazilian sign language, so it's still acceptable (though most people don't know about it)

how on earth could you get anxiety from people clapping

Suddenly everyone is a veteran of the clapping wars. Perhaps they had one too many bad flights with Americans

Every time I fly I pay attention because of this meme in case people actually clap but I’ve only seen an African, a few Indians and a Greek guy do it

wtf is jazzhands

Don't know what you're getting uppity about, this has been a thing in Americans universities for years.

Got a license for that clapping m8?

nypost.com/2015/11/17/millennials-think-we-should-stop-clapping-and-start-snapping/

With a video, even. youtube.com/watch?v=kMc8pczn-hs

>Fox News
Also not the same thing as outright banning

It's a Students Union. They probably consider farting a form of patriarchal control.
They're not worth caring about, in any country.

bump

Clapping is only for secular functions. For religious functions e.g.religious sermon, no clapping. Can be awkward if you forgot.

Sorry, I'm just backward Russian from totalitarian shithole, but could you explain how claps can trigger someone's anxiety?

As a hard of hearing person this offends me. This is blatant cultural appropriation.

Attached: 1512425408595.gif (193x135, 485K)

Jazzbongs>Americlaps

Loud noises I guess