Does anywhere in the world have a higher birthrate than the average Mexican?

Every Mexican family I know has between 5-10 kids. Does any nation even come close to that?

Attached: mexico-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L81KdVPmqB0
youtube.com/channel/UCn0h_WUSu3jpiZnpuPmrVgw
youtu.be/14TCeDqKH4w
money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/news/economy/mexico-remittances/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bait(1).png (625x626, 66K)

Attached: serveimage.png (4800x4584, 572K)

CHIs =/= Mexicans

My grandma had 9 kids, but we're not in those ages anymore.

The average family has only 1 or 2 kids. 3 at most.

Fucktugal

There has never been a people in human history that could reproduce like Mexicans can

Literally never met a Mexican family with 1 or 2 kids. I think you're full of shit

New generations of families have ≈2 or 1 BUT it depends in the economy status.
Poor people have tons of children sadly

Don't the best and brightest of Mexico come here?

Once they lay a foot on burger soil they stop being Mexican and become Chicanos.

Are you genuinely retarded?

I’m pretty sure cchinese and Indians has out-birthrated Mexicans many times

No, the best and brightest Mexicans move to Europe, Canada, or other countries far better than the US.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Never met a chink or Indian family in real life with that many kids

How’s it bait? It’s common knowledge in the US every mexican family has more than 4 kids.

our fertility rate fell below replacement level last year

kys

>Every Mexican family I know has between 5-10 kids. Does any nation even come close to that?

It's like someone pays you to be this retarded.

I'm a medic, as of now I'm into my year of social service in a shithole community of 10k folks. I think I can give you some legit first hand answers.

The 5-10 kids meme was born with our boomer generation. Baby boomers (rural/city) used to do that in order to make it better at life by getting their oldest kids into the workforce. I'm 25 yo and I have about 15 uncles and aunts.

Now, our birthrate pummeled after the 80's with gov sponsored bithcontrol and the average city citizen has 1 to 2 kids, top would be about 3. And this trend has continued till present days, with my friends not even having kids until they become 30 yo.

Now, un rural areas this trend is not true, since injuns would rather have 7 malnourised kids living on gibs than 1 or 2 planned kids. I've calculated the average injun IQ to be around 80 or 90. They can be trained into manual labor but don't expect them to read a light novel on an afternoon. Do not mistake them for brainless brutes, even if they're borderline retarded they're as cunning as jews.

With this being answered I should also point the fact that most illegal aliens getting into the EEUU are all injuns. Us city folks would much rather wagecuk into our careers than adventuring into a distant land with chances against us.

Attached: 1537110976320.jpg (1137x640, 44K)

Anyone can make up statistics

But real life experience in places like LA and Texas would prove you wrong. What am I gonna trust? My eyes or some fudged statistics?

>that most illegal aliens getting into the EEUU are all injuns
Can you take them back pls?

It's just a Catholic thing in general
I'm not a CHI but my Mom had ten children

I’ve never seen an indigenous Mexican

Where do you live dude?

They're all indigenous desu

try looking more at your surrounding

>pic rel
Come on now. Their hairless faces, fat bodies and brown as fuck skins is a dead giveaway.
Injuns get fat aas fuck because their metabolism is used to starvation.

Nah senpai, it's your problem now. I honestly don't want shit to do with those two-legged pieces of filth. They'd just get back here to live off state sponsored gibs, gasoline tefth and burglary.

Attached: scum.jpg (500x234, 189K)

Damn I've never seen a Mexican so racist about Mexicans.

Oh, boy, there are more mexicans like that, I can assure you.

How come most indigenous people in the US have blonde hair and blue eyes?

/thread

Because they're hippies glossing over their 1% amerindian DNA

Injuns in mexico are like our niggers. You can be a 100% native and a productive member of society but if you get into gibs, don't work or get into gangs you'll sure as fuck be a indio pendejo.
Just like ol' Johnny Rebel said: It's the attitude, stupid.

>Oh, boy, there are more mexicans like that, I can assure you.
...and that's a good thing!

There is no racism in Mexico, only classism.

Classism always seems to be what it's really about, to be honest familia.

I thought they look like that because of their Spanish blood

there's a difference between mexican americans and mexicans in mexico you utter retarded hick

absolutely false

youtube.com/watch?v=L81KdVPmqB0

I dunno, I think it divides your society much more and creates more inequality

kek, where did you get this assumption?

>let me tell you about your country
the eternal anglo strikes again

Oh come on, the discrimination against indigenous is widespread throughout continental Latin America, you can't deny that.
I stumbled upon this type of discrimination when I first ventured other Latin American communities on the internet, before that, I had no idea that this was a thing, though I'm pretty sure this type of discrimination would exist in the caribbean too if the indigenous weren't wiped out. You don't even need to see the video to see how most of Latin America look down on the indigenous unless they're arguing with a spaniard, it's as if everyone had an inferiority complex.

That IS classism.
People are discriminated because of their ethnic group, not because of their race.
No one would give a shit if said indigenous people wore nice clothes and were rich. They're discriminated because they're poor and because they look "dirty"

Maybe you're right, I just find it weird how their race is one of the first thing that is brought up by most people over there wherever they're looking down on someone. Not that discrimination doesn't exist in the caribbean, if you're very dark skinned, you're going to have a hard time even among other blacks, but nobody really brings up race to the same extent as in continental latin america, maybe it's just cultural things.

What does a Puelto Lican know about this?

Attached: 1531613295936.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Mexico is a third world white supremacist shithole

And that's exactly the reason why it'll be undeveloped until the sun explodes and destroys the galaxy

In the hispanic communities online, it's not hard for you to stumble upon communities from other nationalities, and as the most populated hispanic country, you can already imagine how easy it is for you to find an mexican community.

Birthrate worldwide are dropping.

Yeah Mexicans online can be really racist, that's why I find it hilarious when actual Latinos that are white (Argies, Uruguayans and Chileans) say to them the same shit they say to injuns.

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 30K)

>People are discriminated because of their ethnic group, not because of their race.

please explain the difference between ethnicity and race? how they do not overlap?

>let me tell you about your country

i literally dont have to tell you about your country, the mexicans in the video are doing that for me .

Mexicans are retarded and racist. Even their leftists are racist.

you retarded americunt

the average mexican immigrant family in the US is catholic and from a rural mexican community. your average city dweller mexican is much less retarded about birth control
t. chi with 5 siblings

>usa
>anglo

only their ruling class is anglo, retard.

Subhumans who emigrate to the USA are usually poor low IQ indios who breed like rats, the middle or upper class is not actually that retarded and only have 1 0r 2 kids

Don't act like half your family isn't an illegal border hopper kek.

this is what I mean the average mexican is a racist retard, who thinks he's better than chicanos when he is just as brown and goblino like.

but truth is average mexican growing up in mexico is more retarded than chicanos because of lack of nutrition and lead poisoning

Chicanos are more European than Mexicans.

muh bad injuns

Attached: mexico-native-map.png (1152x774, 256K)

Attached: 1525130022404.png (800x544, 65K)

based canadian

At least in MEXICO (not the US) most families lately have between 1 and three kids lately.

MexiCan what AmeriCan't.

Northern states have less indigenous people because any that got to them just jumped the fence.

The mexicans we get are usually the poor af ones and poor people have more children (even though having children is the #1 poverty trap for those who are poor)
These days Mexico has a TFR between 2 and 3, while many african countries have a TFR above 5 and some above 6 iirc.

Anyone with more than 10% amerind dna is native

sorry sweety, you're all injuns

I have more Moorish DNA than I do amerindians.
I'm not trying to say amerindians here are absolute subhumans or anything, but they're the main demographic that crosses to the US illegally (and legally as well actually)

are you trolling? everyone from mexico is mestizo, just like all of them that jump the border.

you are literally a coping amerindian

My grandparents were literally a Spanish and a French immigrant, I am not saying I'm white (which I am not entirely) but I generally apply to castizo.

And again, I'm not even trying to say being amerindian is even a bad thing, just literally telling you that most of the people in the US are from states that are predominantly native like Oaxaca and Chiapas.

The memes write themselves...

Attached: mexicans racist.png (584x72, 14K)

And again, I'm just pointing it out because it's relevant to the thread, if anyone ever asks me what I am I just say Mexican.

literally everyone from argentina

kek post link

My parents were born in Durango and Michoacan. Are those states full of indios?

Attached: viking heritage.png (1246x612, 53K)

CHI

Durango not so much but still has a sizeable population of them (one of my uncles is from Durango and he is not 100% amerindian but has noticeable amerindian features) and Michoacán does have quite the big majority of them like other southern states do.

youtube.com/channel/UCn0h_WUSu3jpiZnpuPmrVgw

My parents are from michoacan. is it one of the better areas of Mexico?

quite opposite

Hmm, weirdly my mother from Michoacan is the fair skinned one. My father looks like Dr. Mireles.

Attached: dr.mireles.jpg (300x168, 10K)

lol

Michoacan is the land of alphas.

Attached: pBqJm7sBNR083URWgn30.jpg (625x352, 284K)

link to video m8

youtu.be/14TCeDqKH4w
Hire me as a soccer player over there in Mexico
I’ll give many births to Mexican women

So you've literally met the entirety of mexico? damn that must've taken a long time.

>Actual latinos that are white
I'll give you argies and uruguayans but chileans? don't joke my friend

Yikes

why do they send over $26 billion in remittances back to Mexico then?

money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/news/economy/mexico-remittances/index.html

we should confiscate that money at the border until your leaders cooperate with Trump regarding border security. there's no reason you should get a free pass for securing your southern border at Chiapas and chastise us for similarly trying to defend our own southern border.

Attached: fuck this shit.jpg (550x367, 53K)