Irene

ever notice how fragile and pathetic poortugese men are?

Attached: MediumUnrulyHoneyeater.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Portuguese women are garbage.

I'm currently in Lisbon, in a few hours i will be on a plane to Frankfurt to get together with my germanic goddess and we will then go to San Marino for 10 days.
German women are cultured and sophisticated. Portuguese women are dumb and useless.

can't stand a strong jawed girl like she?

>Portuguese women are dumb and useless.
as long as a woman has a hole she is not useless
they also aren't supposed to be smart, they are supposed to be pretty and obedient

Portuguese are beneath my notice so no

Attached: 1532328704705.jpg (2048x1152, 225K)

Yes I do, that's why I hope I never have to encounter one ever again. They were so fuckin annoying in highschool and elementary.

i'll take any spare ones user.

does she have an insta?

>Fragile and Pathetic
You've literally just described most of Southern Europe.

God I wish I had a portugese gf

Attached: 70930AB0-E2CC-487E-AA3E-E27C9ABA3857.jpg (563x886, 114K)

They're all basic and fucking annoying. Take some advice from a Portuguese American and get yourself a Scandinavian girl

No I find scandi women to be the least attractive

Attached: A36A2965-2399-4F62-A750-DAF7A8C80A67.jpg (705x920, 116K)

I don't know what Scandinavians you've been meeting, but every one that I've met was perfect. Of course, you could also go for Polish or German women as they're quite easy and still more fun than a Portuguese girl.

>Take some advice from a Portuguese American

Attached: 1538354948263.png (1920x960, 2.36M)

I just don’t find blonde girls attractive

Besides most north European women are arrogant cunts they think arts degrees mean they are educated and what would I want with a six foot gf ? I am tall myself but 5’5 is the perfect height for a women at least Spanish women still now how to behave like a women

Attached: A458332B-F22A-4E2D-8D8B-004D524D9A98.jpg (750x858, 192K)

I pour one out for them portuguese bitches, you girls having it rough with your poor af loser 'men'.

>would I want with a six foot gf ? I am tall myself but 5’5 is the perfect height for a women at least Spanish women still now how to behave like a women
spanish women know how to stop growing at time

Southern European women are literally no fucking different. Have you ever even been to Europe. Every single time I go, I find myself hating the young population more and more.

At least there is Latin America

Latinas are the most annoying women on the fucking planet. They're all dumb as bricks, and stubborn as a mule. They also have the temperance of a 5 year old spoiled brat.

t. rejected by a latina

My goal is to have a white wife and have white childern but have enough money to hire a Latina maid.

I will constantly cheat on my wife with the Latina maid and get her pregnant in secrecy

Attached: BA250B78-F23B-44B8-AEA7-AED573798B6E.jpg (750x797, 106K)

Or whites in general

Lol a white girl on the skytrain said the same to my paki friend..she said to him stay away from polish gurls they crazy go swedish....never got a chance to ask why

This....canuck just has boner for wogs...nords are more chill though

True but better then black indian n arabs. If u think about it when u scale it

Not really,tell me about them user