Be american

>be american
>brits always make fun of americans for being "le 56% goblins"
>visiting england for the month
>walk just one fucking block and i've already passed 6 brown people and maybe 2 white people

what the fuck

this place is fucking saudi arabia

Attached: 1488767378249.png (538x692, 50K)

england is full of places which are 99% whitoid, not to mention Scotland or Wales, US and A is mutt central where you should literally drive hundreds of km to avoid shitskins

>you should literally drive hundreds of km to avoid shitskins
so how far do I have to drive to see this so called "white england"?

try heathrow departures, yeah england is totally brown and doomed don't come here

nah i'm gonna fuck a few of your sloots first, they seem easy

Another American who thinks London = Britain.

Attached: karlPilko.jpg (620x620, 39K)

where are you?

not in london

but i can only imagine my experience wouldn't contain ANY white people if that were the case

bristol

best of luck mate i'm sure they'll be all over some yank nerd

My cousin went to LAWNDAWN ENGOLAND and he said he lost 20 pounds because there was nothing to ever eat.
He wasn't even fat really he was like 210lbs at 6'6

getting more bumble messages than i do in the US lmao

yeah the food here blows, it's like the food in this country is only good if you're drunk or hung over

Now the full English continental breakfast makes sense.

literally the only thing britbongs are right about, but they can't defend anything else

I hesitate to admit this, but the best burger I ever had was in the UK.

now that's bullshit, i've only had one burger here and it was small and dry

aren’t you afraid that this post will get you jailed? you should be deported and banned from inter the UK desu

i always like a good gamble!

Attached: 1536881289933.png (413x367, 333K)

London may as well have no food its so fucking expensive
i just lived off mcdonalds and sainsburries pork pies

if you're okay with 24/7 diarrhea you can eat cheap street paqi food

Imwish it was bullshit. It’s a fucking embarrassment. It had gruyere cheese, and that back bacon you guys have, on this perfect roll. Good sized, juicy burger too. It cost me 15 pounds though, so there you have it.

England is the America of Europe. stupid ugly goblins hated by everyone

the entire northeast, especially maine, is like 96% white

Bumble is for cucks

bumble is for chads that don't have to beg for pussy with stupid quips and one-liners

I know that mathematics can be tough but let me help you. The United Kingdom is 87.17% non-Hispanic white. This figure represents the entire British population and ethnicity concentrations will vary by location. If you have 100 Britons 87 of them will be white people.
The United States is around 61% non-Hispanic white, but the USA considers Middle Eastern and North African peoples as white so the actual percentage is probably a bit lower. Again, these people are not evenly distributed and concentrations will vary by location.

Attached: 1536590246352.jpg (384x395, 24K)

and yet you can't shove the fuck off of us

Attached: canada-population-line-map.png (646x376, 111K)

so when do you go into goblin mutt territory?

because canada is like 70% now

>must defend the queen's honour!
yikes

please send some big yankee nukes xx

time to fuck off home cody

lmao seething

i went from london to york to bath and the only place that was noticeably "white" during my entire trip was when we stopped off at warwick

?

you lucid , hon?

did i ask for your moronic fantasies you mongrelised coon?

>being this mad that the illusion of the UK being a non-shithole is over

Americans seem to say this a lot, I think you fail to realise that in most cases Canadians were there first, the border was put there because that is where Canadians had most of their settlements. Canadians didn't move in next to America. It should be obvious why a largely Arctic country would concentrate in the southern lattitudes.

77.7% white, so around 2100 maybe

FOY

Is there a reason why we haven't annexed them?

i bet if i went to any somewhat major canadian city it'd be like fucking chinatown lmao

hahahaha imagine the impotent rage you must feel when you walk down a street and it feels like little kabul every time hahahaha you fucking effete domesticated inbred island cretin

Not for lack of trying

Attached: Project Capture (2).jpg (2400x1800, 1.44M)

>Goes to York and Bath, two cities with 95% white majorities
Only place that is noticeably white is Warwick.

Attached: lass.gif (408x225, 1.76M)

literally every street i walked down in the old towns of both cities had at least half of the women with their heads covered, you can deny reality all you want but you're being colonized lmao

Vancouver has a very large Chinese population, as does Toronto but Toronto has so diverse a population that it could just as easily be little india or something of that nature. Montréal has some Chinese but nothing excessive.
I have taken measures to protect myself from muttification and asianification.

>the old towns

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>I have taken measures to protect myself from muttification and asianification.
living in a shitty, boring suburb?

>heads covered

Like these Muslim people?

Attached: coldnyc_g_130124_420_1.jpg (420x316, 150K)

No, we don't even really have suburbs in my region

cletus?

All the way up to Maine or New Hampshire. There are no spics/niggers there.

>old towns of both cities
This thread is yet more evidence that Yanks should be rangeb& from both this website and the planet in general. Fucking Christ.
The blatant proxy OP can fuck off too.

Attached: 171.jpg (613x533, 28K)

>rolfbot
cancer